Matrix Revolutions, I need answers..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I have The Matrix, Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions (I not long ago got all 3 movies)

Ok, I know the first movie is 1999 but I didn't know about it and didn't see the movie any time

In Revolutions (movie 3), Trinity dies and Neo doesn't bring her back, not like before, why? He could have done but he didn't...

Plus, when Neo gets turned into Smith and they all explode, does this mean Neo dies or lives? The Smith, Neo was fighting was the Oracle before and she still lives....

Please post and tell me if you know, thanks rolling on floor laughing

I posted this exact post in just the movies area, this is better, an actual Matrix chat area, that's why no one posted...

JKozzy
Stop. You've already made two threads.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
And no one is replying, no one......sad

I want to add another picture herer but not that browse button here......

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Please post, thanks wink

Korri
dude calm down messed

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Sorry....I just want to know, that's all....ok...just calm down dammit!

JKozzy
On average, about 5 people will view these forums a day now... so don't expect any big response.

JediHDM
i come on here once every day or every other day, so don't expect anything quickly anymore...

Samurai Guy
I love the title of this thread.

Revolutions was supposed to answer everything.... and people are still plagued with questions.

mc pee pants
your first inquiry... neo and trinity were in the real world when they crashed and they were in the matrix when trin got shot. i doubt that neo could put his fist and forearm and just start pumping away on trin's heart... it is in the real world. keyword REAL. in the matrix they were just RSI's...

secondly... it is not certain if neo lives or dies. it is YOUR own interpretation that matters. if you think he's dead, who's to prove you wrong. same thing if you think he's alive. the ongoing discussion of neo's fate have been discussed to exhaustion and we here in KMC (at least most of us) thinks that neo "followed" the arthurian legend... he lived and was taken away to heal his broken body and is to be reinserted in the matrix when the peace is broken. i actually asked the same thing as you... if the oracle's shell remains, where's neo's RSI?

best you read the "ascertain the fate of the one" thread. you have some catching up to do...

EDIT: link http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18312&highlight=ascertain+fate

Korri
Same. lol its about this time last year we had a newbie flood laughing out loud

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I said that this board was closed and people are still posting... laughing
Ah well, thanks mc pee pants for telling me that, of course, he's out the Matrix isn't he. I could have thought that myself but I just didn't think.....

I remember now, they're just in that area where those plugs go in the back of their heads. When they are plugged, they are in the Matrix. When they're not, they're not....and that's why Neo wasn't able to bring her back, oh yeah.

Well anyway, it's sad to see Trinity go, I felt more bad for Neo though. Sometimes I don't like it when new characters come into movies, especially women. I loved the twins, Niobe was okay to have, Link was okay but I didn't want him as the Operator, where's Tank? Zee said in the movie "I lost 2 brothers to that ship." I know she was talking about Dozzer so that must mean Tank is also dead. He didn't die when Cyther zapped him, he was still alive. How did he die? I didn't see it in the film... messed

This is a long post and I am sorry smile

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I am a newbie but I know a bit better now....wink

MC Mike
no2

Korri
laughing out loud God i love the W. Bros

mc pee pants
first off... the actor playing tank demanded more pay and was being a real d!ckwad so they killed them of in the trasition betwen the mratrix and reloaded.

secondly... you can say this "forum" is closed all you want, but you don't have the authority to actually close it.

Korri
Omfg no expression

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Mc pee pants, I went to that web link, thnaks wink

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Can we leave this board alone?

mailedbypostman
No.

Korri
what are you talking about?!?!?!!

_Matrix_Neo_1_

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.