Van Helsing Roleplay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Partingsorrows
OOC: There will be openings for just about every character so feel free just to join as a character. To prevent anyone from stealing anyone else's characters, read through this and the posts.

Characters needed:

Van Helsing
Friar Carl
Velkan
Dracula
3 brides
etc.

I will be Anna Valerious. Alright, I will post a setting and this is a roleplay so anything could happen. Just keep it to a realistic fiction. Keep it within the time era too. This is after the movie so we can make it up. Anna is not dead and neither is anyone else.

Year: 1889

Anna Valerious looked around the streets of Rome. Her heart paced steadily as her heels clicked the cobblestone streets. She had been here before but it was less then pleasant circumstances. Most of her life had been like that. Now it was time for a change and to visit the one place where she could probably find Van Helsing if he was not already on assignment.

"Convenient" She muttered, sinking in the sights of Rome.

Her attention was turned several times, as she wandered through the streets of this large place. Finding St. Peter's should not been all that hard. Why was she here though? Her mind accused her of going against everything. Sure, Van Helsing and herself had a brief romantic moment but was it worth running halfway across Europe to persue? Anything was possible.

Luna_Storm
this got permisson?)))

Partingsorrows
Waiting to get clearance. I didnt see the thing but I am asking anyway.

Luna_Storm
oh ok....see i tried to do a van helsing roleplay but he didnt do anythign..and may people have tried also ...just so u know))))

pr1983
if its allowed ill be the van man

Kantar
Hay can I join?? I'll just be a random person all caught up in this

Partingsorrows
Go ahead, but I think it has been. Im not sure, whose like in charge of everything?

Partingsorrows
Yayness. It has been approved so everyone can rp. Again just read through the posts and make sure no one else is playing your character. It first come first serve. Im playing Anna so yeah. Lets begin.

pr1983
~im helsing, but i am not hugh jackman stick out tongue

so what we up to~

Elektra_lover
I wanna be the bride with the red hair I forgot her name

pr1983
the red head is aleera
the black haired one is verona
the blonde one is marishka

Elektra_lover
Thank you I'll be Aleera then

pr1983
((i look forward to fighting you))

Elektra_lover
~I'll bite you stick out tongue~

pr1983
~ill bite you back stick out tongue~

Partingsorrows
Anyway...lol

Elektra_lover
I just watched VH eek! and now i wanna play stick out tongue so people join

pr1983
~ill be here for a couple of hours~

Elektra_lover
~You should start cause your kinda VH~

pr1983
~k, i just hope partingsorrows isnt mad, but how the f*ck do we introduce the characters with only two of us?~

Elektra_lover
yeah lets just wait till more people sign up sad

pr1983
~Unfortunately i think we have to, unless we want to double as other characters, and wed have to ask sorrows sad~

Partingsorrows
Hey I am here! I dont mind if people double but I would like to be included into the beginning and as it takes off if no one minds.

pr1983
~it is your rp parting, we were waiting for you stick out tongue~

Partingsorrows
{Alright here goes}

Anna took in the slack of the reins of her Transylvannian steed, and pulled him along down the cobblestone road she occupied along with other customers in a market. It seemed to be everyone was out before the sun would set.

Why was she here? She mused, looking at the sort of structure that seemed to be St. Peter's church in the Vatican City. She made her way through the crowd and into the courtyard, taking in the sights of the statues. They seemed to guard the place as the protectors. That's comforting. She thought, breathing in.

pr1983
{very cool parting, do u want to introduce helsing?}

Luna_Storm
is that ok ..u know my idea...?)))

Partingsorrows
Yes its fine Luna and no you should introduce him into the rp.

pr1983
{k}

van helsing was in the basement of the cathedral picking out weapons for his next hunt. He lifted a cross bow, checking to see that the sight was inline.

"Perfect."

Luna_Storm
im really soryr to ask this ..but ...could u write me and intro ..cause i uh ..im shy ....sorry...))

Elektra_lover
Aleera lurked in the shadows of the Vadican City. Just then she saw Anna walking by not noticing her. 'Anna's here.' Aleera thought to her self smiling, showing her fangs.

pr1983
~luna whos your character?~

pr1983
*grabs the crossbow and slings it across his back, puts his dual pistols in their holsters. he also grabs some stakes and puts them in his pockets."

Elektra_lover
~Is it day time or night time?~

pr1983
~in partings post it said close to sunset~

Elektra_lover
~Sry I didnt see that embarrasment~

pr1983
~no biggie big grin~

Elektra_lover
~Lets fight eek! Come outside~

pr1983
~hmm dunno, we'd need parting for this i think, plus who would win if we fought?~

Elektra_lover
~No one yet...~

pr1983
~suppose~

*van helsing came outside, putting on his hat. he started walking towards the market, his horse following behind him*

Partingsorrows
Anna glanced around, placing her hands on the handle of her sword. Something had been here before and was making her uncomfortable.

pr1983
*van helsing started eating an apple, but something caught his attention. without breaking stride he kept moving, wondering if something was there with him*

Elektra_lover
Aleera stared at the princess from the shadows thinking 'If only it was dark, her neck would belong to me' Aleera barred her fangs again as the sun began setting

pr1983
*van helsing was silently chewing, trying to pick up any sound, something was off, he sensed something. he was now in the middle of the market*

Partingsorrows
Anna looked up, and around. Mainly her gaze went towards the shadows. She took up some slack on her horse's reins while drawing her sword in the other hand. {Where's Luna?}

pr1983
{no idea}

*helsing was walking, constantly looking around, he could see a woman a hundred yards away, she was 5' 8", very pretty, she looked eastern european. however that wasnt the first thing he noticed, she was preparing to draw her sword*

Partingsorrows
Anna walked over towards the saddle bag of her horse and pulled out a silver stake; then slipped it into the holster of her boot. She then pulled out a cross and slipped it over her neck. She slapped the horse on the side and it went galloping off as she readied her sword for an upcoming threat.

Elektra_lover
Aleera looked on at Anna preparing for battle so Aleera did the same, she turned into her huge blue bat thing, (lol I have no idea what it was sappose to be stick out tongue) as darkness fell. As Anna galloped by on her horse, aleera flew out, knocking the horse and carrige to the floor. "Anna, my darling." Aleera said cackiling

Luna_Storm
Novenna hide behind a tree watchign her sister get onto the horse...she wore her long purple cloak her sister gave her ...her purple and black corset with her thin black trousers..she held a sword in her hand watching her sister with emerald eyes ...she pulled the hood of her look over her long golden wavy hair ....she didnt want to go with her sister ....she could prect herself ....she was after all 13 years old ...so she was tryign to hide form anna so she would leave her behind ...instead of lecturing on the dangers of the mythalogical creatures of evil...she smiled within the darkness of her hood" this time i won " she said quietly knowing her sister was too blind to see her and make her go on an adventure with her "

Partingsorrows
Anna regained her wits by this time, and kept her sword ready. She backed up, and looked from the ground to the bride. "Nice to see you too, Aleera," She answered, accent still thick with its origin. She did not have time for this, she was here for one reason. Van Helsing. She was aware of her sister following her, only made it look like she did not care. {Pssst. Anna only rode her horse. No carriage}

Luna_Storm
sorry ...my bad....oh and theres only me and u ....im am gonna change her name to tara ...k...anyway..carry on ....and if u must ...once ur done with aleera ..u can come fine me ....im hiding behind a tree )))

Luna_Storm
find*))

Elektra_lover
Aleera looked down at Anna and began to walk foward towards Anna. "Your, blood, my love will keep me beutiful for ever." She said smileing, showing off her fangs.

pr1983
*seeing the commotion helsing drew his crossbow, firing several arrows at the vampire without pausing*

Elektra_lover
Aleera pulled the arrows out of her skin and took flight, she swooped down and grabbed Anna by her wrist and flew up into the sky.

pr1983
*helsing jumped up on some crates without breaking stride and jumped to the roof of one of the buildings, firing continuously as he went*

Partingsorrows
Anna looked up as Aleera had her wrist caught in her nails. She had dropped her sword but she lifted her leg and pulled out a flip knife. She flipped it open and stabbed it through Aleera's ankle. She slipped loose and fell on the rooftop on Van Helsing{like the first time in the movie. I cant really describe it}.

Elektra_lover
Aleera let out a yelp of pain but her wound quickly healed. Aleera then swuped down to Anna and Van Helsing and kicked Van Helsing off the roof top. She then landed and turned back to her human form. "Did you think you can escape from me Anna?" Aleera asked

pr1983
"dammit, i hate vampires"

*grabbing a stake, he threw it at aleera*

{nice to have my ass kicked without having a say in the matter stick out tongue}

Elektra_lover
Aleera heard something coming throgh the air heading for her. She turned a stake flying towards her. She jumped to the floor dodgeing the stake. Aleera then turned into her vampire (The bat thingy thing) form. She then flew down and picked Van Helsing up by his shoulders then dropped him through a stand in the market.
(Hey your the mighty Van Helsing so I though you could take a hit stick out tongue)

pr1983
*helsing got back up, shrugging the impact off*

"i'm gonna get you now"

*throws a bottle of holy water at aleera, but shoots it causing it to shatter really close to the vampire*

Shadow_King
((can i join????))

Elektra_lover
Aleera did a roll in the air, dodgeing the water. Aleera looked up at princess Anna as a plan came into her mind. Aleera smirked as she speed towards her. She grabbed Anna and flew high over the market. If Aleera let go of Anna she would not survive the fall. "Whats more important to the great Van Helsing, killing a vampire or saveing a princess." Aleera said letting go of Anna.

Partingsorrows
Anna gasped and felt herself fall through the air. She started at her weapons belt looking for anything that could help her survive this fall.

Partingsorrows
{Sure Shadowking...as whom though?}

Shadow_King
(( does it have to be one of the choices you mentioned or can i create one?????))

pr1983
*van dived forward, he was poised, he could catch anna no problem, but he was disappointed, usually he'd kill the vampire and save the girl*

Elektra_lover
Aleera cackled as she flew of to Dracula's secret location. 'Silly mortals, he'll see what saving her will get him.' Aleera thought. He cackling could be heard for miles.

Partingsorrows
Anna landed in Van Helsing's arms and she looked at him incredously.
"Take you long enough?"

{It depends on who you make up}

Shadow_King
((can i be another person that ihas the same job as van helsing????))

Partingsorrows
{sure, just make him or her different from the Van}

pr1983
"i'm sorry young lady, but if you hadnt been so careless maybe id have finished that monster off"

*drops anna*

Shadow_King
((well most likely it would be a he... and what stats would i have to post???))

Partingsorrows
She lands on her feet and rolls her eyes. "Maybe you should keep yourself out of other people's businesses." Her Romanian accent still aloft in the air.

Partingsorrows
{a bio, name, age, etc. The usual}

Shadow_King
((whats the etc. part?????))

pr1983
*takes his hat off in apology to the lady

"aah, romanian, what brings you here to the vatican? and more importantly why was there a vampire after you?"

Partingsorrows
" Transylvannian" she corrected him. "I am here on behalf of my family. The Vatican has something that belongs to them." She didnt elaborate more then that. "And who are you? I am Anna Valerious, daughter of Boris Valerious, King of the Gypsies," She purposely did not answer the last part of the question.

{etc. just means so on}

Partingsorrows
{Oh! I g2g! Dont go into major fight scenes without me! Until tomorrow!}

Shadow_King
(( we shall not))

pr1983
"my name is van helsing, and what could the vatican possibly have that belongs to you?"

{ok parting}

Luna_Storm
Anna...ANNA" tara screamed watchign her sister being attacked " i hate to do this ..but she is my sister " she said grabbing her sword she ran out ...she ran up to anna to find ..she was ok ..talkign a a stranger ..she had missed the fight ..anna was ok ...." aww man .....i always miss the fighting " she said looking to anna ...she just realised that anna now knows shes about ....she was ment to stay inside ..kept as a secreat form others ...she guessed anna would lecture her again ...she looekd to anna then the man ...she pulled at her corste then pushed on side of her long golden wavy hair behind one ear then waited for anna to speak"

sorry but i missed alot ......i have no idea what to say ..so i think it woudl be cool if i was a secreat sister noone was to knwo about ...for safety reasons...that ok with u guys))))

Partingsorrows
Anna was about to answer the question of the masked man until she heard a all-too familiar voice shouting at her. She turned around to see Tara running towards her. "Tara? What have I told you? I asked you not to come! Especially with the dangers out here and you disobeyed your brother and myself." Anna rolled her eyes. Then she turned back to Van Helsing. "Why is it any business of yours, Mr. Van Helsing?"

pr1983
*pulls the bandana away from his face*

"well for one, the vatican is, how you say, under my protection, and secondly, you must have done something awfully terrible to have a vampire chasing you"

Partingsorrows
Anna passed a critical glance over him and a short laugh was exacted from her. "I know who you are now. Van Helsing. Your reputation proceeds you,"

pr1983
*helsing didnt look surprised*

"and what do you think of my... reputation?"

Partingsorrows
"I've heard many things." She answered. She leaned her weigh on one foot and tilted slightly. "Some say you're a murder" She continued "Others say you're a holy man, which is it?"

Shadow_King
(((

Name:Ragnard
Height:5'11
Weight:159
Eye color: black
Hair color: Black
Birthplace: Denmark
Personality: Friendly, Average Smart, Cocky (in the beginng

So is that good???)))

pr1983
*looked her up and down*

"a bit of both actually"

Shadow_King
~werent the last two posts lines from the film???

Partingsorrows
{Yeah, its a mix between the movie and what we want to do. This has no specific place in the movie or after it...we just go}

She smiled vaguely. Before she passed him and motioned for her sister to come with her. "Well, Mr. Van Helsing. I should buy you a drink for saving my life. Here's some money, theres a bar around here somewhere, help yourself," She answered, and kept walking towards St. Peter's church.

Shadow_King
(((so is my bio acceptable???)))

Partingsorrows
{yeah its fine}

Shadow_King
{ok cool}

pr1983
*he followed anna*

"excuse me, anna, don't you think its a bit dangerous for you to be out alone, i have a few questions for you"

Partingsorrows
Anna turned around and faced him. "And who are you to govern what is dangerous or not? So ask them,"

pr1983
"I would m'lady, but we both barely survived with our necks today, i'm only asking for your assistance"

Elektra_lover
~If we only had more villans for me to talk to sad~

pr1983
~sorry elektra sad~

Partingsorrows
"I will think about it," She nodded, taking in his request.

pr1983
"Well its not like you have a lot of time, i mean no disrespect but you are hardly equipped to defeat a vampire alone. i do not doubt you have skills, but perhaps they would be better served if we worked as a team?"

Partingsorrows
"I have been hunting vampires and werewolves for many years of my life. If it is not me who shows the courage, then who?" She turned around and faced him. She leaned her weight onto another foot, placing her hands on her hips once more. "What can you possibly do that could help me?"

Elektra_lover
As Aleera landed on the steps of Castle Dracula, she turned to her human form and walked up the steps leadng to a set of huge double doors. As Aleera eneters she saw a bunch of driggors (I think thats what they were called. The little slave things.) carring things towards the lab.

pr1983
"m'lady i do not doubt you have been hunting them for years, but how many have you vanquished? how many demonic corpses have u stood over in victory? vampires are notorious for avoiding the vatican. to attack you here meant something, something important. until i discover what that is, i believe you should stay close to me. i shall do everything to prote... assist you in staying safe."

Shadow_King
(is anyone here)

Partingsorrows
Anna let a resounding laugh come from her throat. Her hands on her hips shifted then returned to normal. She tilted her head. "Well I will say this for you. They wanted to catch me off guard. It wont happen again. I was unprepared, and now I am. I am not some child to be looked after when it has nothing to do with you,"

Luna_Storm
she bowed her head .,.....but she wasnt upset..she had a reason " im sorry anna ..but i had to leave .....somethign broke inot the house ....a winged creature ....u said to find u when dangers appears ....but i was outside playing with my sword when i heard it...the scream of happiness ...the pain ....i didnt know what to do ..anna i was so afraid ...but i think....that is ..i think the thign as taken ..her brother( cant remeber his name).....ether that or he has went out looking for it .... and like i was trying to save u ..i have much better things to do than save u " she said in a mocking tone ...she did really want to help her sister ..but she would never admit it ....." why must i always stay at our house...why cant i go and meet other children of the town ....why must i always be isolated form eveyone anna ...?" she asked sliping her sword inot its cover at her side "

pr1983
"anna, i did not suggest you were incapable of defending yourself, merely the fact that the vatican is my territory, any demon who wishes to encroach here must deal with me. that vampire was after you, why? what is about you that would make that vampire risk life and limb just to catch you?"

Partingsorrows
Anna looked at her sister gravely. "Tara, I told our father a year ago I would look after you. Its safer this way. I felt the same when I was your age but its something you have to accept. I dont need your protection Tara, it should be me protecting you," She then turned back to Van Helsing. "Look, this may be your terroritroy but as far as I am concerned, my family's ordeal is best kept to secrecy. Now I am late with a meeting with the Carindal. Come Tara, let's go,"

pr1983
"The cardinal? you know him?"

Shadow_King
Ragnar walked into the courtyard of the church (where the order is) and then he started to walk up the steps of the church.

Elektra_lover
~Can I make a second character?~

Partingsorrows
"My father did. I am here based around things having to do with my father"

{be my guest. I can be Dracula as well}

pr1983
{i dont mind doubling either}

"Did? what do you mean did? as for the cardinal, i know where he is right now, will i take you to him?"

Shadow_King
Ragnar walked by the people who were talking with each over he entered the church and went into those confession boths and (did all that stuff van helsing did to get into the orders base.)

Elektra_lover
~My second character:

Name: Tony Guliano

Apperance: Blonde hair that is long ear length and blue eyes. He has a muscular build and a tan complexion.

Bio: Tony is very charming and many girls are in love with him. But he has his eye set on a certin girl named Tara. He is a kind and athletic teen. He is well liked and very popular. ~

Tony walked the streets of the Vadicint city when he saw a group of people talking, a man that he rekinaized, as Van Helsing. He saw two girls he didn't reckinize at all which was weird for him. He new alot of people. Both the girls were pretty but he thought that the blonde was more pretty. Tony grabed a rose out of the garden and walked up to the group. He gave the rose to Tara and said, "For you."

pr1983
{{that tony is one smoooth mofo}

Elektra_lover
((stick out tongue))

pr1983
((i dont wanna helsing anymore, zorro'd a had anna back at his place by now, i wanna be zorro stick out tongue))

Luna_Storm
awww ...must we go ..now" she said in a monay tone ..knowing her sister woudl lecture her the whole way there ....." please ...um let me stay with ...um ...the mayjor .....yeah he will watch me ..plus whos going to attack us sis...theres noone here except me and u and him" pinots to van helsing ..." and i know u wont do anythign ..and im sure he wont ..so whats the BIG hurry " she asked as anna grabebd her wrist " ...no please ..dont make me go ..im TOO..YOUNG..TO DIE" she shouted pulling away form anna being all dramtic so someone would stop and shout at anna ....but it didnt look like it was working"

Shadow_King
Ragnar started to walk in the basement (where all the equipment and stuff are)

Ragnar: Wow you inviting me here to work for you.......

Priest: yes we have heard the wonders you did in sweden against that monster (too lazy to name) and we would like you to join us

Ragnar: But...But that was by mistake i didnt intend to kill him he just walked into to me and luckly i held my sword out at that time.

Priest started to think

Preist: well you know what since you have no expirence with all this stuff. we will send you on your first mission

Ragnar: Already but i just got here.

Priest: dont worry you wont be alone.

Partingsorrows
Anna rolled her eyes at her sister. "Stop it, you're making yourself look like a child...but then again you act like this anyway," Anna stopped at turned around to Van Helsing. "I would be grateful if you did lead the way...be my guest" She turned around and smiled slightly. {Zorro would have been sent home crying to his mom! Luffs Van Helsing.}

Elektra_lover

pr1983
{who am i to argue, helsing it is}

"Very well m'lady"

*gestures for anna to follow him and starts walking*

Shadow_King
Ragnar: who is this person that is gonna tag along with me.

Cardinal: no he is not tagging along with you your tagging around with him.

Ragnar: dont tell me my first mission is too be like a partner.

Cardinal: well i think you will like the person you will work with.

Ragnar: and who is this man

Cardinal: Van helsing

Ragnar: Who??????

Luna_Storm
fine fine ...im not a child ..i was just messing" she said suddenly stopped acting like a drama queen and pushed ehr lon golden wavy hair behind her ear then straightened her corset ......." so when and where are we going sis?" she said rasinsg her hand to her forehead liek a solider would do "

Partingsorrows
Anna rolled her eyes at her sister's mock display of respect. "You may be a princess but you will get your tongue snapped," She answered. Anna looked at Van Helsing and followed him towards the Vatican.

pr1983
*helsing led her into the chapel and over to the confession booth. he opened the door*

"after you."

Shadow_King
Cardinal: Well if you havent heard of van helsing he will be here any moment for you to meet him alright

Ragnar: Alright.... Is he good at this monster hunting business

Cardinal: He is the best but his method's arent that good.

Partingsorrows
Anna nodded, sending him a slight smile that curved the cornor of her lip. She walked through the confession box, dragging Tara behind.

pr1983
*helsing entered the confessional and closed the door behind them, he pressed a hidden switch which opened a secret passageway.*

"Follow me"

*he said, heading down a narrow staircase*

Partingsorrows
Anna watched him, then looked somewhat surprised as he flipped a switch. She perked an eyebrow in amusement, and followed him down the staircase to the armory.

pr1983
"Ladies please be careful in here"

*looking at tara*

"A lot of this weaponry is experimental so please do not touch anything"

*he led them into the main chamber to see the cardinal talking to a young man*

"your eminence, i have some visitors who wish to see you"

Luna_Storm
like i would want to touch murder weapons ......and im not acting liek a princess ANNA..i was just fixing myself .....and im not gonna carry one anymore..and i was being serious ........im sorry anna ...i wont be a child ok ....." she said walkign beside anna and van helsing"

Partingsorrows
Anna smiled briefly at his mentioning of weapons. Sure, their mansion held several, sorted and cataloged by their status and age. She loved spending time with Velkan hunting deer before their jobs as the vampire hunters came. "Thats good," She answered her sister and watched some friar make a sword. Then her attention turned to the Cardinal.

Shadow_King
(((am i playing as cardinal????)))

Luna_Storm
whos being count dracula.....)))

fruits
*do u guys need a wolfman? if so, ill glady fill the position*

Elektra_lover
~Yeah we need one big grin A nother baddie yay!!~

fruits
*ok, this isnt gonna be the wolfman from the movie, but just a wolfman, ok?*

Kaiver was sitting in the middle of the town, by the fountain. he put his finger in the water, and moved it around in circles. he looked at the reflection of himself, at his black hair, his green eyes, and the claw marks across his left eye. while focusing in on the claw marks, he remembered back when it happened. he could remember it like it was yesterday; he was out in the forest, collecting firewood for his family. he had been walking into the forest, passing by perfectly good wood. but he wasnt collecting any. he had other things on his mind. a feeling of unease had been over him the entire night. and the feeling as if he was being watched. he started to pick up wood off the ground, when he heard something behind him. he quickly jumped up and pulled out his knife that his father had given to him before he died. but nothing was their. but he started to hear heavy breathing, so he decided to just grab the firewood, and get out of the forest. but when he turned around, what he saw was a massive beast covered with hair. it jumped on top of him, bit his right leg, and was going to devour him. but kaivar stabbed his knife into the wolfman's shoulder. he clawed his face before running off. kaiver looked at his reflection again and hit the water sending ripples through the water. and at the edge of the ripples, he saw the clouds clear up, and the moon, full, bright. he then started to feel a little different................

Partingsorrows
I am Count later, the wolfman is needed, and if you could play the cardinal since you already are...

fruits
.........he started to feel as if the bones in his body were, rearranging and shifting. he jumped up and tried to run away, but he was in so much pain he could barely walk. he stumbled a few times before falling on the ground. he heard what sounded like a chariot from behind him. he didnt want to be seen in this much pain, so he pulled himself into the shadows of an alley. a few minutes went by and the chariot got close to where he was. then he came out of the shadows. but what came out, wasnt what went in. it was no longer kaiver, it was a wolfman. he leaped out of the alley and jumped onto one of the horses pulling the chariot. he bit at the back of its neck and jumped off of it as it fell to the ground. he jumped on top of the chariot, slashed open the top, and looked inside. a man and his daughter were taking a midnight chariot ride. kaiver grabbed the man by the neck and pulled him on top of the car. he started to bite at his neck, and devoured the upper half of his body. he looked back at the girl with evil eyes, but then clouds went over the moon, and he started feeling weird again. he fell off the chariot, and lay motionless on the road, back in human form.

Elektra_lover
Dravula had sent Aleera to get the new wolfman in town. As Aleera flew to town, she saw a little girl soaked in blood running, crying. Aleera smirked as she kept on flying to a destroid carrige. She saw a man lying of the floor unconciuse. "This is going to be too easy." She said frowning. She flew over the unconcius man and grabbed him with her feet. She then carried him to Dracula's castle.

fruits
Kaiver started to slowly open his eyes, when he saw that he was in some kind of castle. he quickly tried to sit up, but felt restraints at his chest, neck, and ankles; he was binded to a table. "wh- where am i?" he yelled. "why am i here?!?!" he yelled lowder. he heard a faint voice coming from the shadows, but he couldnt make out what it was. he looked up through a window in the top of the castle as the clouds were just revealing the full moon once again. Kaiver started to transfrom, and broke free of bindings. he jumped up, looked around, and tried to find a way out of the castle. he looked at a very large door at the other side of the room, and leapt for it. he smashed the door down, and escaped the castle, and started running franticly for the woods.

Elektra_lover
Aleera heard the wolfman howel in the woods. She smirked as she said "Time to have some fun." Aleera said cackeling." Aleera ran to a window and jumped through it, turning to her vampire form. She flew over the woods looking for the wolfman. She saw him and landed infront of him cutting him off. She turned to her human form quickly. "Hello." She said with a smirk.

Partingsorrows
Dracula was hanging upside down, his hair in its rightful position. He walked along the roof, with one hand behind his back and another just hanging freely about by his side. He looked at the new castle with mild interest. It wasnt like his icy fortress in Transylvannia.

fruits
the wolfman growled at the woman standing in front of him, but did not attack. since this was only his first night changing, he had control of himself in his wolf form. he ran his claws through her hair, and sniffed her neck. he looked at her again admiring her beauty. he slowly changed into his human form again, an dpulled her closer. "its been a while since ive had a woman" he whispered in her ear.

Elektra_lover
Aleera smirked as she reached out and grabbed him by the neck and threw him through a tree. "Once we get back to the castle we can talk. Do you think it is just chance you were turned? Dracula has a plan for you." She said walking towards the man. "So will I have to force you back or will you come willingly?" She asked flashing her fangs.

fruits
he looked back at the vampire with glowing yellow eyes. then he transfromed once again. he howled up at the moon, then lunged at the vampire. she was too fast, but he kept pouncing for her, trying to maul her. he slahsed at her while she was in the air, then pounced on her back and tried to bite at the back of her neck

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>