JP in a sexy EPIII outfit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARTH DADDY
Who wants to see JP in a sexy SW outfit. And which one do you think she should be in when she posts it. Happy Dance yes

Sith Master X
Oh god....I don't think JP's gonna like this one.

DARTH DADDY
we all have wants and desires, and from some comments made in another thread this is something that some of us want to see.

DARTH DADDY
this could be a money making adventure, although I think I should get 15% off the top.

DARTH DADDY
hey Queeq, "could you give us a hand down there"?

PVS
its your funeral pal roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sith Master X
The only thing Queeq is gonna give anyone a hand on is closing this thread.

DARTH DADDY
this is a ligit thread. it's SW3 related and some people have requested it. And it's in it's own thread. It's a fair statement. If it should be closed then I would like to know why. It is not slandering JP and it's not bad language. Just a thread about those of us who would like to see her in SW3 attire.

SomeGuy57
how is it that queeq is a moderator and can close threads?

Sith Master X
This is not a ligit thread. One like this is considered Spam.

DARTH DADDY
how is it spam?????? It's a ligit thread for those of us that would like to see some SW pics, it's just JP in the attire not the actors.

Sith Master X
Ok, fine. My guess is that it's gonna get closed, but we'll see.

DARTH DADDY
I just read what is spam, and this does not fall under that at all. If Queeq closes it then he'll do so because of his personnel involvement with her. So therfore he should have to answer for that.

SomeGuy57
As they say in star wars, "Do not close this thread!!!"

DARTH DADDY
I for one would like to see her in a Queens outfit.

Sith Master X
You think JP is going to be amused when she see's this don't you? As PVS said, it's your funeral.

DARTH DADDY
She's a big girl. Or an outfit worn by one of Jabba's slave girls.

Sith Master X
You're only setting yourself up for a major embarrasment. I'd quit while you're ahead.

vanyoda
Can't wait for JP's response Jumpy laughing

DARTH DADDY
like I said, if they want to close it then I would like to know by what rules. It's not hurting her at all. She is a major player in this forum and a lot of us would like to see what she looks like in SW outfits.

Sith Master X
DD, I've been here since April, over half a year now. You've been here for not even half a month.

That being said, I know what sort of threads get closed down, and this is one of them.

DARTH DADDY
for what reason or by what standard should this be closed??? and please stay on topic. what outfit would you like to see her in?

Jedi Priestess
WTF???

blowup chair giljotiini

We are only allowed ONE social forum in here and we already have it!!

and for that matter its none of your business what I look like in a SW outfit.

SomeGuy57
Hahahaha you know that you would like to JP its only a matter of you acquiring the outfit.

Jedi Priestess
I am assuming you men took care of this.

DARTH DADDY
JP, what would be your outfit of choice. Which one do you think would look best on you?

SomeGuy57
Well first of, do you have a nice body?

Jedi Priestess
oh for the love of God......

DARTH DADDY
I myself had a Darth Maul outfit a couple years ago.

DARTH DADDY
please stay on topic someguy.

Sith Master X
Keep laughing. You will be when you find yourself banned.

SomeGuy57
Well you need to know if she looks good or not in order to pick out the right outfit.

Jedi Priestess
ask SMX or PVS they know what I look like

DARTH DADDY
I'm sorry I don't think that matters. You shouldn't look at women that way. I think they all have different qualities which make them special. Maybe as Rebel fighter pilot.

Sith Master X
I can't believe this thread even made it to page 2. You know what? I'm done with this nonsense. The mods will take care of this soon enough.

SomeGuy57
How would they know what you look like?

Darth Surgent
A new invention. I think it's known as the "Pick-Sure."

SomeGuy57
Oh and by the way DD, i'll let you in on a little secret, star wars isnt real, neither is a rebel pilot.

GCG
......that was only on for 3 - 4 minutes .....

accompanied by 'for those of you who think that i am/look hideous' quote

DARTH DADDY
how bout a bounty hunter

Anakin2Vader
Legit or not, and its not, the only reason you started this was to try to get under JPs skin and I think thats pretty clear so dont act like you think your in bounds here.... pretty popular thread though.... I think there some interest in seeing it JP wink big grin

Jedi Priestess
I fail to see why it is every other month or so we have to have these kind of threads that are dedicated to how I look. I look like myself. Thats it. Hell I'm old enough to be most of your's mother. You really dont need any explanations beyond that.

DARTH DADDY
so not true. It was mentioned in another thread so I thought I'd start a thread for it. What outfit do you think she would look good in A2V.

§pearhead
ffs...I come to this board to find this horrible excuse of a topic...

PVS
anyway...sorry for taking so long:

http://img90.exs.cx/img90/1296/gay16.jpg

DARTH DADDY
If your that old,and even if you are you couln't be my mom, then I'm sure you can take it like your name states. What if you were to make up your own jedi outfit?

DARTH DADDY
thank you smile

Jedi Priestess
HAHAHAHAHA Backfire is online you are toast now!

Sith Master X
YES!!!!!!!!

vanyoda
Begone nasty thread,

http://tinypic.com/emqz7

PVS
laughing out loud vanyoda laughing out loud

Sith Master X
LMAO!!! laughing

§pearhead
nice laughing out loud

DARTH DADDY
sorry I was gone for a bit. Was cutting pumkins with the kids. So where are we.

GCG
i'm terribly sorry but :

this thread is pear shaped & useless. not to mention that its on the wrong forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.