When is a woman a woman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I think womanhood begins when the menstrual cycle begins erm

pr1983
omfg, your a woman when your old enough to stop making pointless threads and you stop trying to prove your a woman to everyone

Ronny
blink this isnt a pointless thread and i only made it because no one answered my question the first two times i asked it

HockeyHorror
ey **** off. if u dont like the things at OTF then leave...go to the GDF smile

Mane
A woman is a woman when a guy can flirt with her and shes not so young that its creepy. smile

Ronny
laughing that doest make much since

TheFilmProphet
What is your problem???

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

HockeyHorror
im not mad smile

did u miss the smilie? blind?big grin

shellie
technically...not till you're 18 years old . im inclined to agree . i cant bring myself to call a menstrating 13 year old woman erm

TheFilmProphet
I agree.

Mane
of course not. can a guy flirt with a 13 year old without looking like a pedophile? no.

TheFilmProphet
What I saw was you telling him to f*** off.

Ronny
technically your not a woman till your 18 according to the american government

what about spain? africa?

silver_tears
when she's born hopefully confused

pr1983
spain and other countries, your talking about technicalities? if u mean physically a woman, id be inclined to say after puberty or 18, whichevers first. second, being an adult is more than physical, its also mental.

HockeyHorror
dont forget the past...considered 13 year old females as adults...

ok now i have to go watch horror movies

bye1!!

Ronny
in the past if you made it to 16 without a husband you were an old maid

what does 18 have to do with womanhood?

pr1983
its an example, and 13 is never mature enough to be considered a fully mature woman, your in the middle of puberty for christs sake.

Ronny
you havent talked to me enough to know if im mature or not sir erm

HockeyHorror
you assumed

AND IM BACK

didnt feel like watching cuz ive seen the damn movies 100x.

pr1983
assumed what?

HockeyHorror
that "she is in the middle of puberty"

pr1983
she said she was 13 didnt she?

HockeyHorror
and? puberty can end quickly...(not likely thse days laughing out loud )

but still it was an assumption...agree?

pr1983
not really, i never assume anything, if she hadnt started puberty id understand, but how many people do you know are fully developed at 13?

HockeyHorror
few girls at school (but its a low %) they good looking drool

and saying you "never assume anything" is broad generalization...its a fallacy...thats like saying "most irish are always drunk" and thats not true.

pr1983
i never assume anything, i make it a point not to, and yes when i was in school they were... developed, but not fully grown or fully developed.

HockeyHorror
...i still disagree with the statment "i never assume anything"...its a pure fallacy. "wrong" logic

Spicy_Mchaggis
i say when a chick is done with puberty. when she knows what guys like and how to flirt, which is usually anywhere between 16 and 22. so anytime a chick is mature enough to know that if she goes out with someone who she knows is going to rape her and she doesnt go, that shows maturity. so..... ya. it really depends on the person. some people mature faster than others.

<<Solo>>
I actually know quite a few, my brother and his friends are like 6 foot, and they're only 13. I'd call them Men.

HockeyHorror
laughing

pr1983
its a conscious decision, and i think its decent logic

HockeyHorror
no its not. its a pure fallacy as i said before. its broad generalization.

pr1983
that i dont assume anything?

shellie
What the f**k? as if women know when they are with someone who is gonna rape them....

HockeyHorror
the statment "i never assume anything"

thats broad generalization. assuming is something we all do (mentally).

pr1983
that is an assumption you just posted. i dont, ive conditioned myself not to, and if u dont believe me thats fine, u dont have to.

HockeyHorror
no i didn't assume...its something we all do...i can give examples if u would like

HockeyHorror
sounds like i assumed but i didn't.

pr1983
k, if u want to, its up to you.

HockeyHorror
im eating food at the moment no expression drool

ask me later big grin

pr1983
whenever u want to dude, its your choice

Imaginary
Whenever she feels she's ready to be called a woman and to be recognised as one

Tkdgurl
So i became a woman when i was 10?

No a girl is considered an adult in my family when she has completed college and is able to get a nice job. And not until. 18 doesn't mean anything. either does 21, or 30. You cannot be considered an adult unless you are able to accept the responsibilities of being a adult

Syren
I think a woman is a woman when she can handle fast, hard sex whistle

OMG I did NOT just post that. ninja

Tkdgurl
nono you're a naughty girl stick out tongue

BadKitty
you took the words out of my mouth big grin

Tkdgurl
I do that all the time big grin

Syren
Mmmm, does it matter though? big grin

pr1983
not at all syren, i liked your post btw

MC Mike
If you think you are mature, you probably aren't. I'd say anywhere between 17-20. Definitely not below 17.

Phoenix Aska
A woman can be mature below the age of 17.....

drunk_nazgul
That's true, Phoe.
But I'm probably not one of them. I act crazy when I feel like it. Maturity isn't one of my biggest goals right now.

Phoenix Aska
I like to act immature...it makes some people so mad...it's funny...

drunk_nazgul
Why?
You guys should meet Blake, or "Binkage." He's the greatest to hang out with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.