Iron Man Vs Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrin radd
who takes this one? I think Vision can pull this one.

norrin radd
sorry i post this in the wrong place, paola could you move this to the VS forum? Thanks wink

ScarletSpider
Iron Man has this. Better strength and energy attacks. Being that Tony Stark is a scientific genius, I'm guessing he's perused Vision's schematics a time or too, and would easily put him down.

norrin radd
but vision can become intaginble, and use that phasing abillitie he has, he could kill iron man with that.

ScarletSpider
I'm not exactly sure how his phasing abilities work, but given that he's a machine, if Iron Man were to probably apply the the correct electic charge, he'd short circuit Vision, causing his phasing abilities to whig out.

Evangel94
Tony already adapted his armor so that it cannot be phased through.

norrin radd
is vison able to pass trough Invisible woman shield when he is intangible?

Ironmanpower
Iron man haved beat an assasin who's was call the ghost.
The ghost had the ability to become intaginble, so I go for IM

Ironmanpower
sorry "had"

theflyxx
Tony is a technological genious. He could easily find a way to negate the Vision.

Maelstrom
Vison might get close enough to the armor to overide tony's safeguards and control the armor.

JuggernautFan
i doubt vision can over ride tony's armor

i dont think vision would last long at all. even if he did phase, certain energies can still disrupt him in phasing form. iron man would rap this up in under 5 mins... imo

Laters Mommy
Who wins?

Prep-Man
IM.

Philosophía
They've both gotten...better.

How does this go now?

leonidas
lol

in a one-off scenario, i think i'd actually take the vision here. unless tony can be assumed to have anti-phasing tech? a phase would likely ko tony--not sure he could as quickly take down vision. and as we saw not too long ago, vision has enough firepower without phasing to take tony out.

Stoic
My first thought is that Tony wins. It would be pretty dumb if Tony didn't have a way of automatically shutting the Vision down, but then again this is Tony Stark, not Bruce Wayne.

Sin I AM
Vision already beat Stark with backup

lawest9
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Iron Man has this. Better strength and energy attacks. Being that Tony Stark is a scientific genius, I'm guessing he's perused Vision's schematics a time or too, and would easily put him down. 👍

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Vision already beat Stark with backup What about WITHOUT backup?

DarkSaint85
Lol she means Vision beat Tony, who had tons of help. Vision was alone.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Vision already beat Stark with backup
Tony beat Vision merged with Simon.

Old Man Whirly!
Iron man hacked vision when he tried the old heart phase.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by norrin radd
sorry i post this in the wrong place, paola could you move this to the VS forum? Thanks wink Thanks Paola. thumb up

At least someone does their job around here.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Thanks Paola. thumb up

At least someone does their job around here. long ago and far away. I hope you are well Bran.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.