King Thor Vs Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
By the way, this is morg with both power cosmic and water of life, before he was drained of his energy.

picoico
Unknown...Morg was written as simply a really, really tough guy. Aside from beating up heralds, he didnt' show any kind of variety in powers that makes me think Thor may have the upper hand (King Thor is more than just a strong guy).

wrathofachilles
King Thor can go toe-to-toe with Galactus; Morg would be slightly more than a nuisance.

Abaddon
What story does King Thor appear in?

wrathofachilles
He was in recent Thor comics. He no longer has the Odinpower, but he has increased significantly in power and is pretty much out of anybody's league.

joesha28
O MAN!!!! I expected a King Thor vs Galactus, vs Thanos....anybody from the pantheon. Surfer was the best Herald and he against King Thor no way.

supremthor
Kingthor would eat Morg and SS and all the other Heralds at the same time.

joesha28
True, but u make it sound so easy.

FrothByte
you're forgetting that this is morg with the power cosmic AND waters of life. when morg was at this state he almost killed all the heralds together if galactus hadn't removed his power cosmic. there's no telling as to how powerful morg would have gotten had he mastered his powers then. i believe this would be a very good match... im not sure about the outcome though.

joesha28
But this is King Thor we are speaking of, it might be a fifty-fifty if is classic Thor, but King Thor defeated almost/all of marvel heroes. He is at the status of Galactus or even stronger. Virtually King Thor = Thor + Odin.

wrathofachilles
I have the Morg storyline in Silver Surfer *or at least the battle issues* but I don't remember the Water of Life. What did that do?

Beyonder
Classic/regular Thor Vs. Morg = good match up
Classic/regular Thor Vs. Morg w/ WOL = THE MURDER OF THOR

As for this fight, King Thor wins, but it ain't going to be easy against Morg w/ WOL. Beating Earth heroes doesn't put you over someone who manhandled a bunch of heralds.

Krissy Von Doom
Is this accurate?

Maestro
no, I would put him near dormammus power or just below tyrant.

Krissy Von Doom
So, it's more like Thanos level?

Maestro
he's stronger than thanos easily.

Krissy Von Doom
Thanos was able to withstand Tyrant, and if King Thor is just below Tyrant, wouldn't that make him just about equal with Thanos?

Maestro
yea but Odin manhandled thanos, and king thor=regular thor+odin force+runes that enhance his power even more.

Krissy Von Doom
I wouldn't say Odin manhandled Thanos.
Thanos was still alive. rolling on floor laughing

Maestro
But still King Thor is above Thanos in power terms big grin

wrathofachilles
King Thor didn't just 'manhandle' a few Earth heroes, he killed the Hulk, who is above normal Earth heroes. King Thor is either at Galactus level or right below, but he is significantly superior to Surfer or any other herald, no question. He is not 'near Dormammu,' he is way above. As for Thanos, yes King Thor is above him as well. I don't know what the WOL are because nobody will bother telling me, but if it's comparable to the Power Cosmic, then King Thor outclasses it.

Wynndar
?

Wynndar
Odin is barely above Thanos...and this is only because of wisdom and versatility. Odin has said himself that Galactus is above him...Galactus and Eternity call each other brother...Odin called Galactus a force of nature...these r just comic facts I will avoid making bias statements.

Evangel94
Odin declared that he stopped Galactus from destroying asgard.

joesha28
isn't Thanos more powerful than dormammus ( i just read up on him).

Wynndar
thats arguable...Thanos would probably need somekind of augmentation to match the sheer power of Dormammu...Im sure he could...Dormammu doesnt often manifest in our dimension anyway though

Krissy Von Doom
To an extent, Thanos can increase his power through cosmic means.

wrathofachilles
King Thor is not Odin though. He is Thor with all of Odin's power and knowledge in addition to his own, meaning he is above Odin. He is also above Thanos, no question. I'm not counting IG of course.

joesha28
Yeah Thor's IG is not that good, but the recent King Thor had acqired Odin's wisdom ( Odin's wisdom is known thruout the cosmos, to refuse odin is like refusing life itself-----firelord)

Tough Guy
lets create a king hulk with the power of fairies

Krissy Von Doom
What's Thor's IG?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
King Thor can go toe-to-toe with Galactus; Morg would be slightly more than a nuisance.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor 10/10 easily.

Stoic
I wouldn't say easy, but yea he would win. (Thor that is).

Kasper Gutman
Holy old thread Batman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Stoic
I wouldn't say easy, but yea he would win. (Thor that is).

I would. And anyone else who knows what King Thor is capable off.

Don Corleone
Thor. Next

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Wynndar
Odin is barely above Thanos...and this is only because of wisdom and versatility.

No.

Originally posted by joesha28
isn't Thanos more powerful than dormammus ( i just read up on him).

No.

Originally posted by wrathofachilles
He is not 'near Dormammu,' he is way above.

No.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
No.

No.

No. laughing out loud laughing out loud

rotiart
I dissent.
A lot of people say rkt>kt>t
And that o=kt and rtk>o
I believe that rtk=o
When Thor plucked out both eyes the raven told him the reason why plucking out one eye wasn't enough to give him any new power was because he gave up nothing... He followed in his fathers footsteps that to attain further power he had to show true sacriice like Odin did.. Therefore the only way o do that way to give up both eyes...

Odin has already used the powers of the runes before icant remember but he has... There is nothing rkt did that Odin himself couldn't accomplish... I know the majority of this board seems to think rune king thir was greater than Odin but I don't think ge was at all... Sorry for the abbreviations I'm on a iPhone...

Nihilist
KT destroys him.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
KT destroys him. people say morg w/wol=Skyfather level

Rage.Of.Olympus
^People are f*cking stupid.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
KT destroys him. ThisOriginally posted by Colossus-Big C
people say morg w/wol=Skyfather level Well he would be at least trans.But no chance in hell is he beating KT.

Rage.Of.Olympus
His at best trans. Morg knocked around some heralds. That's it.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
His at best trans. Morg knocked around some heralds. That's it. Didn't he like...3 shot surfer or something?Yeah hes probably in the high trans area.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't recall him doing so. IRCC, Surfer wasn't present for most of the battle. And knocking out Norrin in 3 hits doesn't make you High Trans.

He did knock out Surfer before the upgrade but that was mostly due to Norrin being a pacifist. Before the upgrade Morg was like most heralds at their introduction, a smidge less powerful than Norrin.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
people say morg w/wol=Skyfather level lol, like who? he did nothing more than what a high herald would do at his best.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Didn't he like...3 shot surfer or something?Yeah hes probably in the high trans area.

Nope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.