Catwoman vs. Elecktra:Mudwrestling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
Bikini Mudwrestling

Ok, Catwoman is the current undisputed champ. She is undefeated with a 2 and 0 record. She has beaten Black Cat and Mary Jane with an arm tied behind her back. Elecktra is her new challenger. Who wins?

Abaddon
Elektra!!!! Ahh, who cares...the real winners would be whoever was watching.

baddspellahl4
really, we're all winners in this fight(but catwoman would win anyways)

Paola
I demand a battle between Ultimate Thor and Archangel! miffed (in boxers!)

MERCILOUS
I can't decide, please send me a video of all possible outcomes with live actresses so i can make an informed descision.

Arsenal
Noooo!

AfricanLion
Can I referee? stick out tongue

MatchesMalone
Sorry, Wonder Woman. She was the ref in the previous mud wrestling fights and I forgot to put her down as the ref in this fight, sorry. I will most likely have your as the ref for all the upcoming matches. If someone starts the Thor/Archangel boxer shorts match, you can probably ref that.

AfricanLion
No, I think I'll let Paola have the honours in that one. I don't think I'll survive if I get between her and those two, and I'm scared of what she'll do to me if I make what she considers to be a bad call...

MatchesMalone
Wise decision.

crazyspinz
black cat should have beat catwoman, so she is mad and she runs in and starts fighting to......

Cosmo Kramer
Elecktra all the way, but this thread makes little sense compared to BlackCat vs. Catwoman...there cat-women

MERCILOUS
Not if the winner is who looks best in a thong.

Spiderninja008
Omg....we're all winners here......omg.....just thinking about it.................AAWWW!!!!..............hey fellas.....cud you hand me towel? (Quagmire from Family Guy, a.k.a. Quagmadomous)

imconfused
i really like this one, imagine this fight, i would pay to see it... cat woman would win

Mr. BBBumper
The trolls are here. NOW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.