Swamp-Thing vs. Man-Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Abaddon
Can they even hurt each other?

ScarletSpider
Despite the fact that usually Marvel's characters copy a previous DC archetype, Man Thing came out before DC's Swamp Thing. And it has a cooler title. "I'll give you 3 bucks for that old giant-sized Man-Thing". Oh the laughs.

I say Man-Thing. Although, I don't know much about Swamp Thing. He's probably as fast as the flash, stronger than super man, has baked goods vision, unbreakable prunning shears and more, since he's DC.

Abaddon
Yeah, DC has uber-powerful characters. The two "Things" are both earth elementals so I don't even know if they can hurt each other.

MERCILOUS
READ SWAMP-THING! His stories are awsome. And if it was classic Swamp-Thing this would be a good match. Only I don't think Man-Thing classifies as an elemental. He is a "failed" super-soldier project.

ScarletSpider
The super-soldier serum was just a catalyst in his recreation as Man-Thing, it wasn't the sole factor behind Salis' transformation.

MERCILOUS
Elaborate.

AsbestosFlaygon
These guys have almost the same features.

Prep-Man
Swamp Thing.

Q99
They're fairly different characters despite apparent similarities. Man-Thing is nonsapient and those who feel fear burn at it's touch.

Swamp Thing is sapient and, when he fully realizes his elemental nature, quite powerful. Being *the* plant elemental of all of Earth, I think Holland is on a different level, and could likely 'tell' Man-Thing to surrender.

Parmaniac
Isn't Swampthing a life elemental that's almost impossible to kill?

Blanket
Man-Thing because relates to me more. He's a man trapped in a thing, while ST is a swamp.

Omega Vision
Swamp-Thing.

Kasper Gutman
Man-Thing vs Swamp-Thing which movie sucked worse. Man-Thing is small potatos in Marvel.

comicfan11
Swamp Thing

the ninjak
The way Man Thing Got put down in Marvel Zombies 4 actually creeped me out bigtime.

Colossus-Big C
man thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.