Some ROTS Stickers from Heritage Card Set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
I found some of the images from the stickers in the Hertiage Set. These pics contain the ones that I know for sure are in ROTS. There is one of the Emperor. I dont recognize it, it probably is ROTJ.

BAILY
Other pics. Palpy in the top left corner and Mace in the bottom quadrant

BAILY
Ani

BAILY
Padme in her Revelation Gown. This pic could possibly be in the trailer

BAILY
The possible Emperor one. I still think it could be ROTJ. But I dont recognize it. So I guess just judge yourself. The bottom right hand corner.

PVS
whats really odd is that the jabba sticker on your last post is the OLD SE jabba, before they redid him.

cylob49
aint that emporer pic taken from the point in rotj where Lukes getting the upper hand a little and the emporer says "good!.......good!" whilst clapping his hands together?

lucasfilm
yeah, i got a pack the other day and ist the scene with jabba takin' to han and its the old se version, i was a little scared but i did get a revenge of the sith card! the one with ANI piloting it awesome and the sticlk of gum tasted great!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.