spider phoenix vs. cosmic spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
I'm going with phoenix on this one

Krissy Von Doom
What's the spider phoenix?

Maestro
spiderman with the phoenix power

crazyspinz
when did that happen

RyanAutumns
lol wasnt spider-phoenix only in a game?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
lol wasnt spider-phoenix only in a game?
http://i39.tinypic.com/aktt2f.jpg

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by Parmaniac
cool

I think you meant retarded.

Havent read it. If it's on par with 616 phoenix, it stomps.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why does Marvel have this need to give every character of theirs every kind of powerup they can at some point or another?

King Kandy
I never read the issue, but I saw a review that said it was just a robot built to look like it was spider man with phoenix powers.

zopzop
It was.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Kandy
I never read the issue, but I saw a review that said it was just a robot built to look like it was spider man with phoenix powers.
Okay...why? That just sounds...convoluted. Why Spider-Man?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Okay...why? That just sounds...convoluted. Why Spider-Man? cuz he's popular

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
cuz he's popular
I'm asking for the in-story explanation.

Starscream M
oh

HandOfFate
Capt. Britain and Spider-Man fought a group of robotic X-Men, one was Phoenix/Jean created by Arcade.

After the Phoenix Bot was destoryed, Spider-Man ripped the Phoenix Bot's power cell to give himself a Phoenix like aura....freaking Capt. Britain out....very funny. Spider-Man did the whole "I am life incarnate and....blah, blah" speech.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Why does Marvel have this need to give every character of theirs every kind of powerup they can at some point or another? cause actual creativity is harder to come by then it may seem and the house of ideas hasnt seen any in decades

Originally posted by HandOfFate
Capt. Britain and Spider-Man fought a group of robotic X-Men, one was Phoenix/Jean created by Arcade.

After the Phoenix Bot was destoryed, Spider-Man ripped the Phoenix Bot's power cell to give himself a Phoenix like aura....freaking Capt. Britain out....very funny. Spider-Man did the whole "I am life incarnate and....blah, blah" speech.

So it was a robot with the phoenix force? I feel like puking now

Q99
I'm pretty sure it was tech merely imitating the Phoenix Force.

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by King Kandy
Ok that is retarded

HandOfFate
Originally posted by 753
So it was a robot with the phoenix force? I feel like puking now

Like Q99 said, it wasn't the real Phoenix Force....just a machine mimicking the look of the Phoenix Force. IIRC, he used the machine to destroy some rocks and float in mid-air.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.