who would win between the hulk and jubillee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lain Wave
i thank jubillee cos she has those things in her hands and she would knock the haulk out b4 he knew wat hit himm

pr1983
this supposed to be funny?

Lain Wave
dont toll my thraed this is srious

pr1983
it cant be, hulk would swat jubilee like a fly, or maybe hed feel so much pity he wouldnt bother, she couldnt hurt him anyway. its the hulk!

crazyspinz
well asian hulk-wait this somethings not right- OMG this isnt asian hulks thread, and its even more missmached than his

pr1983
laughing out loud

lain welcome to the boards n all, but the best threads are usually ones with fighters who are more evenly matched, you know.

crazyspinz
i wonder who would win between lain wave and asian hulk?

radioboy121
Jubilee is stronger than she was in her first incarnation, but the Hulk is way out of her league. A large cast of Avengers (and other affiliations) have had trouble with the Hulk.

lightaxe
Ok this is a huge mismatch and Hulk would beat her quite badly, but I was reading Sentry and since he controlled light he could calm the Hulk. Maygbe jubilee can do something similar?

ThaWhiteShadow
jubilees fireworks would have no effect on hulk. he'd swat her like a fuc*king bug

Arsenal
then steal her clothes

ScarletSpider
Hulk would be quite dapper in his new yellow trench coat after sucking Jubilee's brains out.

Sentry emitted a calming aura around him that helped to tame the Hulk. He has the power of a billion exploding suns. I have a toaster oven that throws hotter sparks than Jubilee.

Alpha Centauri
Ok.

Dr.Octopus Vs Jubilee? Doc ock wins by landslide.

Hulk beat Doc Ock with one finger.

-AC

pr1983
laughing out loud

Nataku8188
I touch myself down the....

Wait a minute, this isn't idiots annonymous!

Someone call Asian-hulk, this dude is infringing on his turf!

wrathofachilles
I think the better match-up would be Me vs. Jubilee. I think I would win based on the fact that I'm not a useless character.

On further thought, however, Hulk vs. Jubilee is not a bad match-up if we're discussing which one is stupider. Hulk can't really form many thoughts besides 'Hulk Smash,' but Jubilee can't form many thoughts besides 'Oh my God, shut UP! That is like so cool!' I think Hulk's slightly more intelligent.

pr1983
yeah, have them go head to head in aquiz or somethin, see how that goes

crazyspinz
"HULK NOT HOOKED ON PHONIX. HULK SMASH TALKING BOOK"

wrathofachilles
"Oh my god, shut up! I was like just thinking that. Totally cool!"

Cosmo Kramer
You should be ashamed of yourself. You single handedly just soiled everything that was ever good and decent about Marvel Comics. My God, this thread is worse then GodFather Part III!!! What on Earth were you thinking? The Hulk would rape Jubilee, then come back for the rest of the Uncanny X-Men, LOL. Jubilee hahah
There's a passage I got memorized,
seems appropriate for this
situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path
of the righteous man is beset on
all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil
men. Blessed is he who, in the
name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the
valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder
of lost children. And I will
strike down upon thee with great
vengeance and furious anger those
who attempt to poison and destroy
my brothers. And you will know my
name is the Lord when I lay my
vengeance upon you."

wrathofachilles
You talk about Hulk 'raping' Jubilee and then you quote a passage from the Bible? You are incredibly odd. Besides, Hulk would not rape Jubilee, that is an absurd statement.

Lain Wave
jubillee can control solar enegy so i think shewins

Tron
Wow, I'm surprised this thread actually made it to the second page. Does Jubilee make sparks when she goes splat against the ground?laughing out loud

Seriously, how could you really think Jubilee would even try to stand up to the Hulk? You are aware that many other completely uber-powerful characters, all holding more power in their fingernails than Jubilee would even have, have tryed and failed horribly against Hulk right?

MERCILOUS
This guy's actually argueing this? Did Asian-Hulk change his name?

Maelstrom
Welcome His vengeance. And don't worry about those who will not recieve it. They will look to find Him and He will not be there. Not in name or in anyother way. You have no choice.

Nataku8188
People who quote the bible in comparison to comic books are dumber then Asian-hulk after a dozen parachute hits of KB.

crazyspinz
shwa?

Cosmo Kramer
Oh yeah! Well I had sex with your wife. (If you could find one)

Paola
was that from the bible?

I heard it in Pulp Fiction...

Wynndar
this may have been the best thread i have ever read

Irish Wolverine
When was this? I remember in the return of the sinister 6 storyline, they fought and Doc Ock thrashed the Hulk...

ayjay
umm...everyone seems to hack out on dis asian hulk dude....he must be pretty funny guy if every pays him out so0o much...o0o and umm....i think hulk would win....cos u know....the world is round....water is wet....and hulk beats jubilee...its just a law....

Arsenal
Poor Lain Wave...

Mightyrain
Why because the Bible didn't have illustrations to tell it's scifi parting of the Red Sea tales? You must also think that comparing Scifi novels and Tv shows to comics is stupid then as well? roll eyes (sarcastic)
just giving you a hard time man wink

Jubilee Vs the Hulk!?! what the hell kinda fight would that be... poor Jubilee is trouble.

KMC_Drifter
laughing

Hulk might be in trouble

Bouboumaster
Hulk take not only her, but all her friend, the X-Men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.