Marrow Vs Wolverine (no adimantium)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
i think this would be a very very close fight

marrow could probably do more damage than wolverine, but he does heal, but her body is totaly differant than a normal persons, she has 2 hearts...

norrin radd
wolverine is a much better fighter then marrow.

radioboy121
Storm pulled out one of Marrow's hearts. She's got some fighting skills, but I don't think she is a match for Wolverine.

Since she removes the bone protrusions from her, she must have some form of healing though.

Mightyrain
This fight was done and Marrow won. She shoved a bone spike through Wolvies lower jaw and if Storm had not stopped them Marrow probably would have finished the job and killed him. This was when Marrow was living with the X-Men and fighting along side them... around the same time as when Maggot was aboard the team.

Irish Wolverine
Didn't she take him by surprise though? I read in a review of that comic that he had basically been winning the whole fight, but at the end she surprised him.

ayjay
o0o...interesting...but i'd bet on wolvy...cos he like stronger and more experienced fighter.....but yeeh....iono...without adamantium.....dunno how much dammage he could do....

Mightyrain
how does surprising him make any differance on wether she would win or not? They both used nothing but there own hands and natural abilities... it's not like she surprised him by pulling a gun out or another character helping out. Maybe he under estimated her or something and thought he had the upper hand... but when it came down to it she beat him.

Havoc470
marrow has good fighting ability but it doesn't match wolverines, she's out-classed here imo

muffin man
I want wolcerine to hack her too bits cause she gets on my nerves all the time

Mainstream
they brawled marrow pissed him off and he was about to kill her..this ws bone claw logan I might add.

muffin man
I don't blame him for trying to kill her I would in 5 seconds.

Mainstream
I would in like 3 ...kay.

muffin man
well you've gotta get the claws out of her head first before we can be sure shes dead

Mainstream
True.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine pawned Marrow the whole fight, she good in one hit when he was trying to talk to her and stabbed him through the neck when the fight was over and he was helping her off the ground. Marrow is a nothing character compared to Wolverine and in a real fight couldn't even win 1 out of 10.

Mainstream
I give her about 2 out of 10...she does have some fighting skills after all.

srankmissingnin
She couldn't even hit him, and even with a bone in his neck Canonball had to stop Wolverine from killing her; face it Marrow is a chump.

Mainstream
maybe..but she's been drinking milk and milk makes for strong bones.

srankmissingnin
lol... prehaps

Marrow might be a good match for X-23 but she should stay the hell away from Wolverine.

Mainstream
True enough if Bone Claw Logan could f**k her up...I'd hate to see her fight Logan now.

srankmissingnin
Agreed

radioboy121
Theoretically, Wolverine did fight Marrow with adamantium during the X-Men's first encounter with him as Death. He anticipated her moves and took her out swiftly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.