what IS this movie? can anybody help me out??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soylentorange
I remember vaguely this movie I saw years ago, and when I tried to describe it to someone they thought I was making it up...it's probably something really obvious but I can NOT think of what it is.

It was a comedy, and I think it was about a girl who wanted to be a dancer, but her family was trying to stop her or something because secretly her parents had died in some horrible accident at a dancing competition or something?? They like got trampled by salsa dancers or something. What the hell...I know I'm not making this up but it sounds so ridiculous when I type it out big grin I keep thinking it was Strictly Ballroom but it wasn't...

Does ANYONE know what this movie is? It's been driving me crazy for months. It's probably going to be something really obvious and I'll be embarassed embarrasment but oh well.

JohnPreston
haha thats SuperStar with Molly Shannon

soylentorange
oh man that's what it was...hahah thanks stick out tongue

JohnPreston
welcome
and it was riverdancing not salsa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.