Screenshot from Teaser Trailer!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
Found it over at MF.com

Truly a beautiful sight I see. Palpy having a good time as Ani battles Dooku. Gotta love it.

EDIT: Sorry I should have put this under the finished shots thread. I got too excited when I saw it, it slipped my mind. My apologies. Check there instead and discuss. I have reported the thread and it should be deleted soon

The Ones
dont delete it *quickly saves pic*

Altar[1stONE]
god you beat me to it. I wanted to redeem myself since i havnt been posting pics for awhile. Yea look at palps face rofl , hes all laughing and having a great time. Im sure he'll bust the old "hehheheh good good, ahhahah your hate has mad you powerful."

BAILY
This shot is probably from the trailer. I shouldnt have jumped to conclusions saying for sure it is. Maybe this is something that JG leaked out. It is originally from TFN, i believe. None the less it is a good shot and I look forward to many more cool shots like this in the trailer on Thurs.

Darth_Decimator
that looks sweet as , palpatine sure looks like he's enjoying the show

Altar[1stONE]
watch all these pictures from the teaser stop popping up before its release.

Jedi Priestess
Killer find Bailey! yes

PVS
kickass baily!!! thanks big grin

Ushgarak
Yup, nice. Still, as you are happy for this to be in the Finished Shots thread, closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.