greater excitment?? election or new trailer??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gangularis
What excites you or energizes you more? The outcome of the election or this new trailer??

Naredhel
I have to say Star Wars, I'm English stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2550775#post2550775

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2511329#post2511329

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2511321#post2511321

Lord Darth Gabe
F U C K I N G thread....this is totally pointless Cangularis...seems that someone can`t wait to see the trailer...and has nothing to do with his time...

Close thread before it gets more pointless posts...

Oh...by the way...the trailer excites me more...

Naredhel
This isn't discussing politics, this is testing who is more excited about what big grin

Jedi Priestess
please see links posted

Naredhel
Already have

Gangularis
pointless? it's interesting. i'm really curious how you guys guage this.

there are two current events that i'd say rank up pretty high on the excite-o-meter. you don't have to discuss the issues.

Jedi Priestess
WHAT PART OF USH SAYING NOTHING POLITICAL IN THE ROTS SECTION DOES YOUR PEA SIZED BRAIN NOT UNDERSTAND?

Gangularis
Lord Darth Babe.. get a clue. i actually don't know where i stand on it.. hence why i have not cast a vote here.

Gangularis
hey priestess, get a life. you're not a mod.. get that through your head, once and for all. let the mods gauge the situation for themselves.

pea sized brain? nice name calling you snob. if that's the route you want to go, i can go that way.

Lord Darth Gabe
Yeah...I got it...but I will keep posting in this thread until someone with enough power closes it...once and for all...

WHO`S WITH ME?

Gangularis
man you guys are on the ****in rag. this is ridiculous.

Lord Darth Gabe
Priestess do not listen to what he says...you and me both know he has nothing better to do...

Jedi Priestess
already reported for stupidity, and gang I wouldnt mod this friggen zoo if they PAID me. I have my own little corner of heaven that I take care of that doesnt let people like you gain admittance. wink

Gangularis
rofl!! sorry.. i'm not the one that lives on these forums.

k grt, thx.

Jedi Priestess
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gangularis
people like me. that's funny coming from you.

ahh she's asleep, thank god.

Lord Darth Gabe
Let`s be cool...it`s alright Cangularis...

It won`t happen again

Peace?

Gangularis
if you're serious yes. np.

Gangularis is how it's spelled btw.

Darth_Duffy
LDG how many times are you going to say his name before you realise its 'Gangularis'? wink

Gangularis
LOL!!

Jedi Priestess
kinda like gangrene

Gangularis
now that this thread is completely trashed.... nvm then.. heh.

Gangularis
yes, just like Gangrene. You're far from the first person to make that connection in the 10 years i've used this name.

Lord Darth Gabe
Sorry...Gangularis, yes I`m serious...

BTW your topic is not bad at all...it`s a good thing to keep in mind...

Stunrun
couldnt give a damn about the election since im from the UK

Bring on da Trailer!big grin

Am tired about this Bush and Kerry buisness
sad

Raz
woah woah chill people. This thread is not political debate thread, which is what I think Ush was referring to.

Gangularis
you're right it's not.

Sith Master X
God, I wish I were a mod.

Jedi Priestess
Raz hath spoken Sith. We live on to fight another day eh? wink

Sith Master X
Indeed we do. wink

Mempho76
Some here spend as much time posting about how mad they are about redundant threads compared to actual fresh threads. IMO, not every poster needs to point out redundant threads. It just keeps that redundant thread at the top of the board.

Gangularis
yeah..

but i don't think this thread is redundant at all. i'm seriously interested. 14 peeps have voted so far, so maybe they're interested too. besides, i wanted to see the poll, not have a big convo. If i had been looking for a lot of responses i would've asked people to explain why they voted the way they did.

tpaquin
I've noticed that you're quite often this website's police person, JP. I'm sure both the moderators and us lay people are grateful that you're watching every one of us for breach of code.

Please don't take offense, it wasn't intended, but this is by far one of the most tame discussion boards around, and it doesn't need such policing.

Jedi Priestess
I quit when Raz posted as Raz=God.

lucasfilm
in california and hate bush but i am still way to siked about the trailer.. although i do hope the elections turn out for kerry

F U BUSH!

tpaquin
I wouldn't count on it.

Terrorism.

are you afraid enough to vote for Bush yet?

People are so stupid...they do think GW is a better president due to "enduring" 9/11...for some reason.

I hate Bush and I hate Kerry, though. I vote for...I honestly don't care.

JKozzy
duh smile

Gangularis
wow. lol 2 votes for being more excited about the election results and 22 for the resulting trailer that's to be released here shortly... from the looks of it.. possibly sooner than we'll know the definitive election results.

maybe i worded that wrong.. or maybe people just love their entertainment and Star Wars THAT much smile

lucasfilm
fock man BUSH is pres... im gonna kill meself

neo313
yeah i was pist when i foun out bush won... but only for about 10 seconds until i remembered the teaser was coming out tomoro!

cylob49
It is a time of war.....an evil man rises to power using corruption and deception
mebbe there is a Star Wars connection........

Gangularis
hex yeah there is!

cylob49
TONY BLAIR IS JAR JAR BINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in respect to the fact that bush manipulated our pm into sending troops into war
much like palpy did with jar jar

LandoSpeeder
The only reason all of you don't like bush is because you all are gay.

GO BUSH!

jedijunky1138
The elections!!! OHHH YEA!!!!!!

lucasfilm
BUSH WASNT EVEN SUPOSED TO BE PRES. GORE WON THE ELCTIONS BUT THOSE DUMBASSES JUST DIDNT STAND UP. i had a strike at my school that got on the news about the whole gore bush thing and i was in 6th grade!!! damn this whole thing sucks

and sh!t this has started to turn into a political thread!

Gangularis
gotta love those highly intellectual points that the repubs make.
god you're good... real good......

Gangularis
wtfh does Go Bush!! mean anyway? is this a friggin football game to you??

Jedi Priestess
hey Gang looks like your thread went political eh? laughing

Gangularis
if i could say something worse, i would.

for now, get a life. and have someone have a look at that stick up your ass. It's really starting to show around here. I wouldn't want it to get infected for you.

i mean you PM me telling ME to leave you alone, telling ME not to respond to stuff you say, and yet you're here trying to provoke something. From what i see, it looks like YOU turn in to something worse than what you try to fight around here, repeatedly. You seem to seriously stir stuff up here more than anyone else from, what i can tell.

you can have your groupies say whatever they want, but a lot of people here are gettin sick of your higher than thou attitude.

Creechuur
Bush won, I'm happy. I vot---WHOA! I just saw the Emperor swing a lightsaber! I'm freakin out! Yeah!

Screw the election, its over. Its time for some trailer-y goodness.

Gangularis
i agree with the last part of that one!!

*side note* this poll has turned out great! good turn out big grin

Jedi Priestess
Could your buttons be ANY easier to push? hysterical

Oh my! A bunch of whiny high school boys are sick of me! crybaby whatever shall I do??

queeq
You're pushing Gang's buttons!!!! Stop that NOW!!!! mad

Jedi Priestess
hysterical or what?

PVS
queeq: DONT TOUCH THAT BUTTON YOU FOOL!!!!! THATS GANGULARIS' BUTTON!!!

JP: whats it do?

queeq: THATS JUST IT!eek!

WE DONT KNOW!eek!

...maaaaaybe something BAD confused

...maaaaaaaaybe something good eek!

queeq
Oooooh.... the plot thickens...

Ushgarak
Closing- too contentious and no longer relevant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.