mortal kombat deception news

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCyrax
on igngames.com i have read in there mk boards that theres superunlockables in the game besides the 24 charachters on the screen. ed boon has anounced that when mkd hits gamecube he will tell us abought the super unlockables. so dont sell or trade your mkd.

Revan X
Thats good to know. Thanks

Joker1237
ok Maybe there is a unlockble Kintaro lol.

I would loved to be Kintaro or Goro lol.

greyboy
oh thats awesome....too bad i traded it....

:: Walks begrudgingly back to EB::

Joker1237
I never traded my MK games, I just update them lol

take MK1 on the sega,(Blood Code)

When they put MK1 on PS2 in that bouns disk,

And how about MK2 ??? I got the Mid way classics 2 on PS2 with MK2 and 3.

I dont think I trade my MKD any time soon.

Joker1237
Kintaro is in MKD, IF you go to the jail stage, and take a good look at the inmates lock up.

You will see Kano, A girl, Shang Thusn, Kintaro, Stryker, Cage, Kano and a few other people, I think the inmates change during each time you go to the stage,

But one time I saw Cage but no Kintaro

And other time I saw Cage and no Kano.

No one wont have a full list of Inmates right?? I guess you have to go to the stage a few times lol.

Daedalus
I would imagine they are all the unlockables and dissapear when they get "freed"?

gls
i hope u can get stryker..he's so freakin cool

Joker1237
agree Stryker is cool, I wish they bring him back in action, and not just seeing him share a cell with Cage(other cool guy as well)

Goro and Kintaro are lock up as well.

If there is one guy I happy that is dead is Motaro, And a cool fighter Sheeva killed him. I would like to see Sheeva make a reture too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.