KV23 - General Grievous' Starfighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
New KV up. Discuss

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/kv23.mov

Secured in a private landing platform on Utapau is General Grievous' personal starfighter. The Production Art Department constructed a section of its fuselage as well as a fully dressed cockpit, though the vessel's full body would be realized as a digital creation.

BAILY
Thanks Scramba.

ImperialPEZ
You're kickin' arse Scramba. Thanks

scramba2000
NOTE: Those who have fast upload speeds (20k/sec +) and are willing to upload the trailer at least FIVE (5) times to yousendit.com or another location when it comes out Thursday, pm me. Initially (meaning for about 2 hours), I will only send the link to those willing to upload and post the links. If you are a Senior Member of KMC or I know you somehow previously, I'll send you the link regardless(if you pm me). After 2 hours, I will be posting links on a continuous basis until everyone who wants it has got it...

Edit: The trailer is supposed to come out 10:00 AM PST on November 4th...

edit 2: if anyone has any suggestions or comments or better ideas, pm me.

pika122689
Awesome. smile

DarthVader
Hey Scramba,if u can some way get the trailer to me i would love it...Please and Thank Ya

+SlaughteR+

Sith Master X
That was awesome.

lucasfilm
now that's what i cal KICK @SS

Count Doodoo
What about just posting it on that FTP site? Wouldn't that be easier?

vanyoda
Thanks Scramba , your the best .
smile

darktim1
Thanks scramba you came through again can't wait to see him fly in it.

tony_bolony
Well isn't that cool! Thanks Scramba!

bobafett81
thanks scramba!!!

gunchips
BEST KV EVER!! THX Scramba!!!!!

thejeditraitor
the ground outside looks cool

Dropkick
Very nice. Do we know if GG is the only one we see in this cockpit? I'm wondering why they built a real set/prop for a digital character.

peluffo
Wow! good question... I barely remember an old spoiler: ObiWan uses GG's ship to left the planet were he killed Grevious

BAILY
I remember hearing that spoiler too, peluffo. That was quite a while ago too. Makes sense though, cause Obi probably came with the Clones and when the clones turn, well what does he do?

Naredhel
Scramba, please don't drop us in the cart when the trailer comes out, yeah? big grin

LandoSpeeder
Well I definitely want the trailer.

darthvinss
awesome dude, thank you so much !

guiro72
many thanks as usual.....

Darth_Decimator
scramba you continue to amaze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.