comic battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imconfused
who would win in a battle, the black symbiot spiderman or carnage the red symbiot

imconfused
I personally think that carnage would win

he is a bit more agressive than venom and is able to make weapons out of his body

crazyspinz
venom is mutch stronger and has spier sense, he wins

imconfused
(ignoring the crack)
explain how venom could ever beat carnage

crazyspinz
explain how spiderman manages to do it all the time

and you said it was the black sybiot spiderman, who is much stronger than venom, or normal spiderman

imconfused
oops, typo, were talking about venom

crazyspinz
still, venom is everything spiderman is, plus one.

he is faster and stronger than spidey, and more vicious. he would beat carnage

imconfused
what do you mean "plus one"

crazyspinz
better in every way

imconfused
no way, Eddie is in no way shape or form better than Casady, Eddie has never once killed any one, where as Casady murdered his grandma and some one else (its been a while since i have read the comics) Eddie is not as "Battle Ready"

crazyspinz
so what? eddie himself no, but the venom sybiote is more powerfull. casady is a crazy mofo ill give him that, and it would be a tuff fight, but venom would win, i think he has won before in the comics too

imconfused
he might have, but the symbiot always gets away (we need more peoples views) i think when venom won, he had the aid of spidey, i am not quite sure if it was the comic or the TV show

wrathofachilles
Ok, this thread didn't actually specify Venom, it said the black symbiote vs. the red symbiote, which wouldn't work because they need hosts to fight. Anyway, confused, Venom is superior to Carnage, that has been depicted numerous times. Venom absorbed Carnage and virtually made himself doubly strong. Venom beat Carnage without Spidey's help, Spider-Man was just there to keep Venom from killing Carnage during the Maximum Carnage story. In other plotlines, Carnage usually runs away.

wrathofachilles
And if you assume that Kasady is better because he is a serial killer, you are seriously disturbed. That does not make him a better warrior than Brock. Murderers are not warriors when they kill children and old women. Brock is significantly stronger and a better fighter than Kasady.

crazyspinz
agreed

imconfused
where is the other person who voted for carnage? i feel over run

imconfused
carnage never ran away, he made a tactical retreat lol

crazyspinz
he is dead, i killed him myself

imconfused
sure

Arsenal
I think Venom would win if there was a good writer

imconfused
it baisically always matters who your writter (and other people i cant name)

Arsenal
Yeah, and by good writer I don't mean a battle involving Venom and Spidey not being able to lay a finger on an overpowered Carnage, one where there is an actual fight and carnage and venom stand on equal ground.

imconfused
i know, that is what it is

nomsans
well i can understand that when 1st spawned a sybiote has overwhelming strength and could possibly beat a vulverable venom or even more of a stretch, a vulnerable 'black' spiderman.
but...since venom is practically carnages' mother, venom brought him into this world, and venom can take him out of this world jus as easily!
as far as black spiderman, that is like combining the general stregnths of venom 'PLUS' the natural stregnth's that the radioactive spider that bit peter parker gave spiderman! so carnage would have no chance in hell!

Wonder Man
Venom would trick Carnage. He may be able to become as hard to see as the black ball he was in Secret War 1.
Virtually undetectability should win him this battle.

riv6672
Originally posted by imconfused
I personally think that carnage would win

he is a bit more agressive than venom and is able to make weapons out of his body
Yeah that was the whole point of Carnage, to out extreme the extreme Venom.

staxamillion
I always imagined carnage more volatile and dangerous just because of bystanders and he could do the crazy fighting that may be successful against some MAs (kinda like the way beat a telepath is to not think)

but spidey sense and a neutral environment would be the downfall for carnage

MrMind
jeez this has to be one of the very first thread here

carnage wins btw

Delta1938
Originally posted by MrMind
jeez this has to be one of the very first thread here

carnage wins btw

Look at the OP's profile.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=49313

Registered November 2nd 2004, made 33 posts over that and November 4th, and hasn't been back since.

I imagine he'd be with us, posting to this day, if it weren't for that pack of horny and hungry hyenas who killed him, violated his body, then ate him. That's what I'm going with what happened. Let us mourn imconfused, for what was and what could have been.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.