Justjakk in the box altered images

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justjakk
I want to say this is going to be the best room for altered pics, but i don't want to give anyone expectations for anything greater than i've allready seen. I do, however love to draw. I think if you like good comic style art and different forms of anime/ manga, then you should like what i have. I also do requests, so hollar at me and i'll see what i can do for you. The only thing i ask is to watch your language and we will be fine. If you think you have something that is choice artwork and would like to post it here, you are very welcome to do so. I love a challenge and i hope you like my art. It's time to get to work.

Special thanks to Syren. Without your threat of butt-whoopin" or inspiration, i wouldn't have done this. Thank you.

justjakk
Well lets get things started. The first set of images are some old images i hope you like.

justjakk

justjakk

justjakk

justjakk

justjakk

justjakk

justjakk

justjakk

justjakk

justjakk

justjakk

This one is totally computer. I used the paint proggy included with windows98.

justjakk

justjakk

justjakk

justjakk
Last one, getting tired.

justjakk
Well guys, i can't count. I have two images with the number 11. the last image posted should actually be number 16 so when the next image comes in you will see a nice number 17 on it. Its not that i don't like 16, but in this case it will just get in the way. laughing

Syren
These pics are totally awesome JJ, I'm so impressed! I especially liked pictures 3, 4, 6, 10 and 15 (or 16, whatever) big grin

I don't know if you noticed but I actually have a thread which is dedicated to the use of my favourite poems and KMC artists' impressions of them. It's called Poetry Personified. I'd very much like for you to check it out and perhaps draw your impressions of a poem or two. Would you mind?

justjakk
No i wouldn't mind at all. I would actually love to.

Syren
Great! big grin

justjakk
I can't wait to get my mind into it.

justjakk
Im tired os counting so here we go again

justjakk
I like this one too. I call it hammer.

justjakk
If anyone has noticed the different ways i post here in the forums, you will see i have many sides to me. In DKs art page i speak in plural of myself -changes- We do this because we really like what is going on in the page. We like to make up lines that mean absolutely nothing to offset whatever has happened earlier in the thread. -changes- Purple is a car that flies on blue-tipped gas. He wondered about the stranger in the far off wheelchair. His name was, "Dude where's my car!" -changes- I dont find things to get mad about so i dont know what i would sound like then. Otherwise i talk normal. I dont hate anyone. As you can tell so far im big fans or darth revan and DK (crack me up). I like the rebel in everyone. Just as long as that rebel doesnt break things yanno. But a good chat rebel is allways fun to watch.

Syren
I'm appreciating the person you are more and more every single time I read one of your detailed posts big grin

justjakk
Yanno you're right about that on my side as well. But it also makes me appreciate life. We are all gonna go sooner or later so everytime i can inhale and exhale is another time i can say "Thank you God for that." Im taking requests in the artwork request thread. If I have the smallest thought that I can help you I will so everyone come on. The artist is in.

Syren
We each have found our personal muse, methinks wink

justjakk
Me thinks then me head hurtz

Syren
laughing

Bless, let the pain flow sweetie wink

justjakk
i think oww you tricked me

Syren
I did, because I am bad. Bad I tell you no expression

shellie
happy nice work jakk

justjakk
Thanx Shellie

silver_tears
very nice big grin
I love your styles yes

justjakk
Thank you, I love my styles too.

Pandemoniac
Looks quite nice... but I think I'll stick to fulfilling any art-assignments I come across myself. Keep up the good work anyway and remember, the artist truly pleased by his own work doesn't progress...

justjakk
That must mean im improving. I cant stand my art but i love it when someone else does heeheehee

Pandemoniac
Well now, let's not get modest all of a sudden, hahaha! I can't deny liking compliments myself, but they are mostly given by people who don't make art themselves, so what do they know?

justjakk
themselves

justjakk
As long as they know what they like thats all that counts and compliments are the best when they are meant. Anywho, here are two more pics.

justjakk
First pic...............Tired JAKK

justjakk
And a pic I did of Torch I think his name is. I remember seeing the design in a sig in another thread and while i was at work I was like, "Dude" and then I was like "Dood" and then I was like "DoOoOode!"
Im not copying off the turtle in the fish story, I actually said all that and had the operator next to me asking if I was O K

justjakk
Heres another i just finished. I call it Guardian Angel

D-Double
Frigg'n kool, man. raver

I like "tired Jakk" too.

justjakk
Thanx dude.

justjakk
This is a signature i did for a friend. I capped it from the Justice League cartoon. Hope ye like it Vaya.

vaya_the_elf
eek! Wow! its very pretty.

Love the sky. Great job

*hugs* hug

justjakk
Thanks Vaya. I hoped you would like it. If there is anything you would like for me to change i can do that. Anything at all you would want on it. Something different perhaps i can do it.

vaya_the_elf
oh no.. its great the way it is

I'm happy that you thought of me, and made sig for me. Usually I have to ask people to do one. No one has ever just done one for me. Thank you. big grin

vaya_the_elf
That one is really cute smile

lil bitchiness
I love it!

I love when people can draw/paint well - its just...awesome.

justjakk
thanks lil-b, coming from you is a great compliment. do you have any requests?

lil bitchiness
Ok, draw me. Your impression of me.

justjakk
This is a pic i did of my brother and his fiance'.

vaya_the_elf
Very nice. Are you going to put color in it? I bet your brother will love it. smile

justjakk
I am in deep thought about it.

rogue938
its beautiful thanks.

justjakk
heres the pic for lil b. i hope you like it lil. its not colored yet

vaya_the_elf
can you draw one of me? ... you are so cool cool

justjakk
i can sure try. i'm only as good as the faith put into me.

vaya_the_elf
that only problem is your dont know what i look like.. that might kind of hard..lol

Trickster
Popping in from out of the blue...

JJ, I'm really liking you art. You wanna have a try at me? Even if you've never talked to me...?

vaya_the_elf
See you are getting more popular smile

justjakk
two customers i'll see what i can do

lil bitchiness
OMG I love it!! How cute!

I cant wait to be coloured in!!! eek!

Oh wow, thank you!!

justjakk
well guys im gonna let yall see a befor pic of me as im starting a new regiment diet and i want yall to know what i look like now so when i pop up and say hey look at my sexy body and show yall the end result yall can be like "wow it really works"

here ya go....just please dont laugh

vaya_the_elf
Nice picture, you need to smile more though stick out tongue

justjakk
that was during my dads funeral. unfortunately thats one of the only pics i have of me

vaya_the_elf
Aww. I'm sorry. sad

lil bitchiness
Yey, now we know whatcha look like! Nice pic!

When am i gonna get coloured in cry im so excited embarrasment

vaya_the_elf
here is what i look like...

justjakk
im working on it big grin

eek! love love love love love

wow my mom is hot!!!!!!

eek!

vaya_the_elf
laughing Thanks.. remember i'm still your mom stick out tongue

justjakk
just take all the thrill out of it why don't you lol

vaya_the_elf
Here is what i look like normal ..
oh and this me, my foster mom, and foster sister. I'm the one with red hair of course.

justjakk
exceptionate beauty. most lovely.

vaya_the_elf
I try

jk..lol

justjakk
you do a good job at it

vaya_the_elf
so do you

justjakk
Here is the colored pic of lil b. I couldnt get the touch up to work right so............here it is. Dont kill be lil.

justjakk
here is an uncolored Vaya the elf. Hope ye like it.

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm

You do great drawings....

Good job with the one that you did of Natashia and I.

justjakk
thanks bro.

vaya_the_elf
Love it cant wait to see it colored. You did a great job smile

vaya_the_elf
You guardian angle one is nice, what does it mean if you don't mind me asking?

justjakk
I'm glad you liked it

Really doesnt have much meaning to it. Its just a big, rough looking agel guy protecting a young small girl. She is holding on to his goatee and smiling as she seems to drift off to sleep and he tries to smile while being serious and cant do either cause shes pushed against his face. I kinda think of most of my pics to be a small flake of who i am. I am over-protective of anyone i am close to and at the same time i'm like the little girl (well not a girl persay) craving attention looking for someone to love me. Yanno its just what everyone wants or at least should want. Basically i draw what i like.

vaya_the_elf
Well you did at good job with both. smile

m!$hA
i love your artwork jakk in_love
my favourite are the black and white ones because - well thats just what kind of drawings i love happy
keep up the good work!

lil bitchiness
I love it!! The drawing of me is great, thank you.

justjakk
I am glad you like it lil. I have to admit my touch up tool was not working like i wanted it sad that is why there is all the white lines. I was trying to make them less visible but i guess im not as good as i think i am lol stick out tongue.

And thanks misha, i like the original black and whites myself. Somehow i think i lose the perspective i have from the beginning and end up not doing too well at the coloring, although i am improving.

"points back to earlier post"

And sorry misha i usually answer posts in order recieved, or try to. But lilb gets the attention first...............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrll cool

m!$hA
i feel dishonored schmoll
do you think you could draw a black and white pic of me? eek!

justjakk
it will be hard. along the same lines of trickster, i dont believe we've met so i have no grasp of you character. designing a potentially sound rendition of someone is couly compromised when character is not shown or known. this is quite unfortunate as i would like to draw everyone from KMC as i am an artist seeking new things to do. There are some things i can get from a persons earlier postings but its almost not the same like a generic personality. do you have msn, yahoo, or aim instant messengers? if you do i would like to personally talk to you and trickster in order to make my analysis. thank you for your time in the box.

D-Double
Great job, Jakk.....The color looks dope... thumb up

m!$hA
ive got email but none of the others embarrasment
you can talk to me in off topic though if you dare to enter it stick out tongue
but yeah, you get the people who hate me by reading my posts when they dont even know me cry

justjakk
I find you give someone a chance then you can give a formulated thought of them. nah, posers judge without knowing. i try not to be like that. and i am in the off topic forum alot so i will see you there

m!$hA
really, ive never seen you embarrasment cry
we'll catch up some time then cool

justjakk
i worked on this one a little while. i call it cresent moon.

D-Double
^ Awesome, Jakk.....Is it misha or is that still to come?

justjakk
misha is still to come. i am still trying to find a common ground on misha but when i start a pic for her i end up drawing something else. this is a real challenge. i think this will be the same with trickster. i still have yet to meet him so i dont know what to do about him either. i am actually starting to think this is misha cause like i said everytime i try to draw her i end up with something else and oddly enough it is allways this (without the moon of course). it is confusing. but i do feel a lost presence wanting attention and not finding it. it makes me look back at my pic gaurdian angel. she is starting to remind me of the little girl. she is happy to be in the huge hand of the gaurdian angel and is firmly pressed against his face. gives me more inspiration for a poem, it does.

justjakk
she lies awake and dont know why
full of dreams she starts to cry
she feels so lost she start to sigh
she lies awake and dont know why

did anybody tell her
does anybody care
did anybody tell her
lifes not fair

she looks outside and doesnt know
looks through her bedroom window
the rain falls down, her cheeks glow
she looks outside and doesnt know

did anybody tell her
does anybody care
did anybody tell her
lifes not fair

did anybody tell her
shes not the only one
who loves a loser who loves a loser

did anybody tell her

-song by: Justjakk-

justjakk
more pics coming at ya right now. some are old some are new hope yall like em.

justjakk

justjakk

justjakk
another pic

justjakk

justjakk
next

justjakk
and then.

justjakk
i just noticed something. if you have the same message, it will post the same pic as befor. you have to refresh the page to get the pic you want to show. weird huh

justjakk
oh well i guess that means i have to put different messages with my pics lol

justjakk
i can do this all day just as long as i have pics to post

justjakk
heres another one on gaurdian angel. hes alone this time

justjakk
and another pic i did some time ago

justjakk
this is fun

justjakk
this is a fan pic i did of inuyasha and kagome. this was when i used to like inuyasha, now i want him dead

justjakk
more raven pics

justjakk
and another raven pic

justjakk
this one i did cause i was bored and wanted to draw a nice looking chick on a sword

justjakk
wolverine pics comin at ya

justjakk
last one for the day. or is it?

drunk_nazgul
luv your pics, Jakk! eek!

justjakk
Thanx naz. That means alot to me. I didnt expect to see you here.This is an awsome suprise. tell everyone about this as i love attention and art might find me a lady friend.

justjakk
here is one i did of my friend Aqua, from the OTF. i hope you likes it.

Aqua
its cuuuuute happy

justjakk
its supposed to be you, but its not cute enough.

justjakk
i made this sig i am wearing now. the sig maker wont allow users to upload an image greater than 30kb, so i thought i,d bypass that.

justjakk
here are some more pics

justjakk
this one i call anya

justjakk
would help if i added the pic huh

justjakk
i think my psp is screwing up cause i have had to downsize this pic to 300 x 671 in order to post it. GRRRR mad

justjakk
its starting to get hard to post pics here. i think my psp is making pics bigger than what they are supposed to be. anyways, this is a pic i call chiduo. it includes chi and dark chi, or elda and freya to those who have seen the anime "Chobits"

justjakk
here is chi laying lovely on a couch

justjakk
lol now i know why the images were too big. my dumbarse had them in .gif form. why i overlooked it, i must have taken a ditzpill or something. heres some more pics i know will fit.

justjakk
all this resizing and changing formats is making me tired. im glad i have a week of vaca in order to do some computer stuff and get christmas wrapping out of the way. ok ok i know i know. more pictures. ok you want pictures this one i call deadly union. ohhh spooky ok ok i'll post it sheesh.

justjakk
this is my fav character, doll and her creator.....me.

justjakk
heres an earlier pic of doll i did. the caption on a remake i did would read, " no other dolls can do what i can."

i think she must have an extra crying feature or ninja chop action.
-shrugs-

justjakk
doesnt seem like im gonna get this character out of my head. by my demand, another doll pic.

justjakk
yet another.

justjakk
its a doll world after all.

justjakk
"add you own whitty reply here"

justjakk
guess what. another dool pic. just joking. but this just so happens to be a character you have allready seen. Guardian angel. i just love re-runs

justjakk
this is me. Justjakk evil face

justjakk
this one i call minerva. i dont know why. i just like the name.

justjakk
after this pic, you have been waiting for it. No i wont tell you now, wait till you see this one.........Tallen

justjakk
I,ve stalled long enough. What you've all been waiting for...................... M!sha.

justjakk
Hello friends and fellow KMC members. Chaos Masterpieces, supported by angelfire.com and Justjakk, has started a site where i will be posting my pics. It has pics and links on it to veiw various forum sites and an Anime/Manga pic site. If you would like to veiw this site go to:

http://www.angelfire.com/al3/kidcactusjakk/

justjakk
here is a pic i did for the most lovely Chelsea17.

chelsea17
wow that is awesome...i'm in amazement..whoa

justjakk
wait til you see it in color. its what i got in the moment i had. its not near close to the beauty i visioned.

chelsea17
awe, i can't wait then

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>