holocaust vs nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
the son of apocolypse vs the sentenal supreme

who wins, why, how, the usual bit

robot jawdrop

crazyspinz
i realy have no clue on this battle

supremthor
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/holocaust.htm
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/nimrod.htm

crazyspinz
thx, a comment would be nice too

supremthor
I think nimrod will win.

crazyspinz
nimrod has more powerfull energy blasts, but holocaust is stronger, they are very close in durability, but i think holocaust has that one too.

Shadow_King
holocaust isnt apocalypse's biological son.

crazyspinz
i know, but its the coolest sounding title i could give him
he only claims to be his son

Paptimus
It has been speculated that Holocaust could be the genetically-engineered son (or relative) of Apocalypse, much like Nate was the genetically-engineered son of Cyclops and Jean. Of course, nothing has been proven, but it is a possibility. Although if I were Apocalypse, I wouldn't go around claiming that thing as any sort of relative...

crazyspinz
and why not, holocaust kicks total mutant ass, if i where an evil mutant over lord ruling the world id gladly have someone like holocaust as a son....

Paptimus
I think a Mr. Nathan Grey could attest otherwise. wink

Holocaust, for his gun arm and his ability to suck the life out of people, was still little more than a head and spine in a jar, or suit of armor as the case may be. His mutant ability (drain the energy from mutants to fire bigger beams from his gun) was very lame, and he had all the personality of a cardboard cutout. At least Nimrod went on to attain sentience and merge with MasterMold to become Bastion or something of that nature. Holocaust was Apocalypse's lackey, came to our world, became Sebastian Shaw's lackey for a little while, became Onslaught's lackey, and left, never to be seen again. Do we see a trend?

But to be fair to Holocaust, he did give Exodus a good fight, and he had such a controversial name they had to chance the toy to "Dark Nemesis" to avoid getting sued or something along those lines.

lightaxe
Wow this is so close its really hard to call. Im gonna assume this would be won by Apocalypses son though. I mean hes gotta be uber powerful.

norrin radd
nimrod beat juggernaugh, thats pretty impressive.

crazyspinz
holocaust is just as strong as juggernaut, not quite as durable, and has more abilities

norrin radd

Wynndar
OOHH?...i thought I made a post about this a couple months ago....ya this would be an awesome fight. I will first go with Nimrod cuz he has impressed me more, like when he took down Jugs with just two moves. Holocaust is pretty powerful, didnt he fight Thor a little bit back in the Onslaught story? I would not put either Holocaust's strength or durability on the same par as Jugs...It doesnt matter cuz no one is going to beat Nimrod with straight strength or durability anyway, he's way too smart and would quickly find a way through it. Holocaust would have to find some other means than just using his powers for pure destruction. I hope someone has some more Ideas about Holo...I want to know more about his comic appearances cuz ive only read about ten...oh and could someone tell me about his friend Post? I dont kow hardly anything about him...what r some good issues with these two?

crazyspinz
i herd that he is back in the new xmen series that colossus is alive in.
astonishing xmen isnt it?

Beyonder
Nimrod. Can a powerhouse idiot like Holocaust match a powerhouse artificial inelligence like Nimrod, who beat down a powerhouse idiot with mystical powers like Juggernaut? Hmmm, tough call. What's Holocaust going to do to someone like Nimrod? Nimrod beat a non mutant like Juggernaut; sentinels are usually designed to hunt mutants; Holocaust is a mutant, know what am getting at? Nimrod WINS.

As for Holocaust, heard something about him being bio-engineered from the DNA of Apocalypse & Firestar.

crazyspinz
holocaust is mutch smarter than juggernaut, and he is more than just a mutant im pretty sure

Paptimus
Yeah, Holocaust is a more than a mutant. He's a mutant in a big suit of armor. wink

Holocaust is probably smarter than Juggernaut, but if his fight with X-Man was any indication, not by much. Personally, I think the fight would go like the X-Man / Holocaust fight: the two of them beat on each other a little while, it would start to look like Holocaust was gonna win, then Nimrod manages to crack Holocaust's armor, and Holocaust runs away swearing revenge. Remember, Holocaust's suit of armor is basically a portable iron lung: should it be damaged beyond repair, Holocaust can kiss his superior carcass goodbye.

psycho gundam
bump

Enyalus
I can't get over King Hyperion snorting Holocaust like a Cuban breakfast...

Nimrod takes the win.

WhiteWitchKing
Nimrod for the win though I like them both. Nimrod is much more versatile that Holocaust. His sonic, gravity beams, teleportation, adaptability, shield, flight, and analytical abilities give him a big edge over Holocaust.

guy222
nimrod

Kris Blaze
Holocaust would ruin Nimrod.

One Bio-nuclear blast and all of Nimrod's circuits would be fried. So far, cracking his armour has been nearly impossible. Nate Grey needed his psychic armour, Sabretooth had adamantium claws, etc.

Even when his armour was busted he could still stalemate Exodus for extended periods of time.

frommd
Nimrod.

Lord Feron
Hmm... i got to go with Nimrod.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Holocaust would ruin Nimrod.

One Bio-nuclear blast and all of Nimrod's circuits would be fried. So far, cracking his armour has been nearly impossible. Nate Grey needed his psychic armour, Sabretooth had adamantium claws, etc.

Even when his armour was busted he could still stalemate Exodus for extended periods of time.

What....Hyperion cracked his armour so easily. Nimrod would so the same....Nuclear blast hurt Nimrod....I doubt it.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
What....Hyperion cracked his armour so easily. Nimrod would so the same....Nuclear blast hurt Nimrod....I doubt it.

Good thing Holocaust doesn't rely on your belief to win.

rotiart
Such an interesting fight... I can easily see it go either way...
I'm actually imagining the fight on my head... Looks like the cartoon xmen... Not the new one....

Hrm... Honestly I don't remember nimrod having a blast on par with something that could crack holocausts armor... Whereas nimrod could repairi most damage from holocaust...

And saying you got beat by king Hyperion is not a low showing for anyone...

I'd say holocaust being able to put down nimrod 6/10 before the other way around

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Good thing Holocaust doesn't rely on your belief to win. laughing thumb up

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by rotiart
Such an interesting fight... I can easily see it go either way...
I'm actually imagining the fight on my head... Looks like the cartoon xmen... Not the new one....

Hrm... Honestly I don't remember nimrod having a blast on par with something that could crack holocausts armor... Whereas nimrod could repairi most damage from holocaust...

And saying you got beat by king Hyperion is not a low showing for anyone...

I'd say holocaust being able to put down nimrod 6/10 before the other way around

Nimrod has disintegration beams that would cut through that armor.

TheLordofMurder
Nimrod 10/10...

It would be an interesting fight...at 1st.

Once Nimrods adaptations kick in, this fight will quickly get away from Holocaust and swing heavily in Nimrods favor...

Once again, Nimrod 10/10...

Magnon
Nimrod wins.

Nimrod would near-instantly figure out Holocaust's weakness, and proceed to disintegrate his armor. Game over. Nimrod's disintegrator is even more advanced than Ultron's, as stated on panel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.