Spiderman Villians VS The Xmen (no telepaths)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
Rhino
Shocker
Sand Man
Carnage
Green Goblin (norman)
Venom
Doc Oc
The Lizard

Vs

Colossus
Cyclops
Ice Man
Angel
Night Crawler
Bishop
Wolverine
Beast

crazyspinz
i think the xmen take it, but it might be close, Goblin is a triky bastard, and rhino would probably force colossus to break a sweat

beast a lizard would be a cool fight to watch

wrathofachilles
Interesting match-up.

Colossus takes Rhino.
Shocker vs. Cyclops could go either way
Ice Man takes Sandman
Carnage takes Angel
Green Goblin takes Nightcrawler
Venom and Bishop too close to call but I like Venom
Doc Ock takes Wolverine
Lizard takes Beast

I would favor the Spider-Man villains, but you have to take into consideration the fact that they are not likely to work well-together while the X-Men are used to being a team. Plus Venom would be fighting his own teammates like Carnage and Sandman.

crazyspinz
assumeing they all work together, and they do not have to fight the people i lined them up against, but it would be probably the best mach up there.

i favor the xmen in this mainly because of colossus, he is quite a bit stronger than rhino, and could probably kill anyone else on the other team

wrathofachilles
I matched them up the way you listed them because it makes the most sense that way. It's too difficult to call a Colossus vs. Green Goblin fight as the Goblin fights in the air or a Shocker vs. Wolverine fight as Wolvie can't even get close to Shocker. Colossus is easily the strongest, but there are opponents there capable of keeping him at bay like Ock, Shocker, and Goblin. Rhino or Lizard wouldn't stand much chance against Colossus, but most of the others could.

crazyspinz
this is true, but i dont know what shocker could do to hurt him

wrathofachilles
His concussive blasts would be sufficient to knock Colossus back. It wouldn't really hurt him, but it could keep Colossus from getting to him for awhile.

crazyspinz
but most likey, colossus wont need to fight all of them at once

wrathofachilles
True, but Doc Ock could render him helpless and Venom or Carnage could send their symbiote down his throat and kill him. Not likely to happen because of the lack of teamwork thing, but it's possible.

crazyspinz
true, but again with the other people on his team not letting that happen,

and i dont think oc can hold down piotr.

wrathofachilles
He held down Hulk, who's stronger than Colossus. When the arms are holding all your limbs, strength really doesn't help much. And other than Ice Man, the others are pretty weak. The rest of the group could probably handle them fairly well.

crazyspinz
angel does have that healing factor now, and his magical sword, i think he could take out green goblin. sand man would be a realy cool fight against iceman, either way, carnage would eat nightcrawler more a snack. id think bishop would be smart enough to go against shocker, and shocker wouldnt know any better than to blast him. cyke could do alot of damage to doc ock, because his arms would be to slow to block the blasts. and wolverine and venom would last for a long time, no clue there, same goes for beast and lizard, lizard has a healing factor, but beast is smarter.

so after that they are left with colossus, angel, bishop, wolverine, iceman cyke, vs carnage, venom, sand man, lizard

crazyspinz
we realy need other people to comment, this happens alot with me for some reason...

wrathofachilles
With that scenario the X-Men take it, but remember Goblin has a healing factor too, so that cancels out Angel. I think Goblin is too strong for Angel, and Doc Ock's arms are as fast as the speed of thought, so it may or may not be fast enough for Cyclops. Ice Man easily takes Sandman though because Sandman can't fight when he's frozen.

crazyspinz
true about sandman, but angel is mutch more manuverable than goblin in the air. and one hit from his sword and goblin is grounded, and even if he does survive the fall, the ground isnt a nice place to be, with colossus beast and wolverine down there.

and angels healing is similar to wolverines, and im pretty sure goblins inst quite that good

wrathofachilles
Goblin can move pretty well on that glider though. As for his healing factor, it's very impressive. He's survived death at least twice, and while he doesn't heal as fast as Wolverine, he can't die in normal ways, so a sword would have to cut his head off to really do the job. I think Goblin is capable of taking it. If others show up, let them debate for awhile, I'm going to bed, lol.

SnakeEyes
Okay, i see X-men winning this battle, but it being very close..

Colossus would quickly dispose of Rhino, because he has superior strength. He is also smarter too. After this happens at the beginning of the fight, Piotr goes and helps the rest of the team. Iceman freezes Sandman and possibly uses that ability to also weaken the Spidey villains (by cooling them down a bit too much wink ). Archangel and Goblin go at it in the sky. That fight could go either way... if Archangel is taken out by the Goblin's technology, it would be over. Yet, if Archangel manages to destroy GG's glider, its over for the goblin. Nightcrawler would be teleporting all over, giving the entire team of Spider-Man villains a lot to complain about. With Nightcrawler and Iceman distracting/weakening the team, Colossus could take down some of the other heavy hitters (Doc Ock) while Wolverine goes into Berserker Rage. Cyclops owns Shocker, due to intelligence and experience. Lizard would take Beast but would then have to deal with the other X-men. Venom and CArnage pose a large threat though. I could see one of them taking over an X-men as a new host. But.. After Cyclops is finished with Shocker, he could team up with Iceman to get rid of them from a distance...

For me, i see the X-men winning. Teamwork always helps..

SnakeEyes

Linkalicious
Agree with you on this one.

Even if the villains could work together...they wouldn't have the sort of team synergy that makes them a greater whole than the sum of their parts.

And all sorts of matchups could be jumbled around. I think mixing it up like this could change things significantly.

Doc Ock vs. Colossus
Lizard vs. Beast
Goblin vs. Angel
Shocker vs. Cyclops
Carnage vs. Wolverine
Venom vs. Bishop
Rhino vs. Nightcrawler
Sandman vs. Iceman

Doesn't change it up too much, but I think it gives a little better chance for the villains.

emraldguardian
I think Sandman would be a better fight for Collosus than Rhino since he can lift 85 tons and he has alot of other powers.

lightaxe
I think the Xmen would win. Colossus alone could take out most of them. Also i think Wolverine would take out at least 2 people.

Linkalicious
Am i like the only one who thinks Doc Ock would screw up almost any one of the X-men?

norrin radd
i vote on x-men, they have Iceman, plus colossus.

iceman is so ****ing powerful, he could freeze the water inside your body. he could do it to all of them.

i think colossus could loose to sandman, but really with iceman on the team, x-men win this one.

crazyspinz
doc oc is realy tuff, he beat on hulk. he has adamantium tenticles now.
bishop would destroy shocker if they faught . sand man might be able to beat colossus, but colossus is mutch stronger. wolverine could probably beat rhino if he had too. goblin and archangel would be close.

Alpha Centauri
"doc oc is realy tuff, he beat on hulk"

Hahahahahahaha. Like he did in Vegas? When he got pelted through the wall when the Hulk flicked him?

-AC

crazyspinz
acualy, no doc oc used his tenticles to keep hulk away from him and he smacked him around for a while. then a bunch of fans complained and asked why hulk didnt just break the tenticles, then thats when marvel announced that his tenticles where made of adimantium

who?-kid
I think you wrote a little mistake in the seventh word of your post : the third letter should be s instead of n.

Don't thank me, that's why I'm here for.

crazyspinz
haha, funny stuff

Alpha Centauri
"acualy, no doc oc used his tenticles to keep hulk away from him and he smacked him around for a while. then a bunch of fans complained and asked why hulk didnt just break the tenticles, then thats when marvel announced that his tenticles where made of adimantium"

Yeeeeeees, that being said. In the comic, he beats him by flicking him. Also, to add to that, Doc Ock has more chance of beating.....erm.....well I can't think of a clever joke at the moment. He has no chance of hurting Hulk realistically though.

-AC

crazyspinz
agreed, hulk would and should have owned ock. but im just using it as a referance on what he could do something similar to that against a big guy like colossus, but the xmen still would win

Alpha Centauri
I believe the X-Men would own this.

Colossus alone could take it. Venom and Carnage depending.

-AC

crazyspinz
i wouldnt go as far to say that colossus alone, but yes the xmen would win

Alpha Centauri
If you mean Spider-Man main core villains that we all know and happen to be regulars:

Puma, Kraven, Goblins, Venom, Carnage, The Vulture, Sand-Man, Hydro-Man, Tombstone, Rhino, Doc Ock.

Colossus could handle most of them, barring Venom and possibly Carnage, on his own I think. Seeing as alot of them are now collecting their pensions. Colossus in steel form not only has the strength to resist any of their attacks but he has the strength to kill all of them I think.

-AC

-AC

imconfused
i think that it is a really long battle but in the end, i think the spidey villans will win. It will probably take a while. (why do i always side with the baddest gueys) see, the way i look at it, you got so many different powers on the table with the villans, you have doc oc's itelligense, carnages weapons, vonoms superrior fighting skills, lizard mans animal strength, and the shockers guick lightning attacks, and rinos bruit strength (luckily there is doc oc and his brain, other wise they would be a little short on brain power.
Also, not all of the villans wouldn't work well, some of them where in that group that wanted to kill spidey, i think they were created by the king pin.

imconfused
i dont really read the x men comics, so i am not quite sure, from what you all say, colossus is a very strong opponent, but i still think the bad guey team would kick the x men teams @$$

imconfused
i also dont want to leave the spidey villans out

crazyspinz
well, colossus is alot stronger than rhino, venoms fighting skills are nothing compared to wolverines. and bishop would easily handle shocker, and as for intelegance, everyone on the xmen team is relitivly smart. and most of spideys villans are dumbasses

lightaxe
The man speaks the truth, the rhino is about as smart as a puppy, maybe less.

wrathofachilles
First of all, Wolverine is not going to take out ANY of them, much less at least 2. He is weaker than all of the combatants in this. Second of all, Hulk flicked Electro with one finger, he was manhandled by Ock. Third of all, it wasn't later that Marvel announced Ock's arms were adamantium, that was the entire point of that storyline in Spider-Man. Fourth of all, his arms aren't adamantium any more. Fifth of all, Puma, Kraven, Hydro-man, and Tombstone are not really regulars. Kraven's dead, Puma's half the time an ally, Hydro-Man's a second-rate villain, and Tombstone's not even third-rate. Finally, Colossus cannot handle this on his own. He's easily the strongest, but that doesn't mean he's going to handle all of Spidey's villains on his own. Osborn and Octavius are significantly smarter than him. Plus, unless something drastic has happened to Sandman within the past year and a half, Rhino is stronger than him.

Abaddon
The X-Men will definitely work as a cohesive group. Lizard, Carnage, and Venom will most likely not take orders from the more intelligent members such as Doc Ock and vice versa. The key word here is teamwork. None of this "colossus takes out 3, wolvie takes out 5, cyclops takes out 0.263" crap. Whenever the X-Men beat the odds, the usually rely on teamwork. I say X-men because of this.

nomsans
rhino vs collosus = collosus
cyclops vs. shocker = shocker (but shocker would be crippled)
sand man vs ice man (very interesting and actually done in the 80's cartoon 'spiderman and his amazing friends) but in the end = iceman
carnage vs. angel hahaha = carnage
green goblin vs. night crawler (hhhmmm...) i 'GUESS' = green goblin (but with a broken ankle)
bishop vs venom (sorry fanboys) = VENOM
doc oc (w/ adiantium tentacles) vs wolvy (w/ adiantium claws) = (hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm...........) = wolvy ("ONLY" cause of his healin factor)(and also doc oc would have cut off wolvy's entire left arm from shoulder down((hehehe)).
Beast vs Lizard (nother good one) = after a long battle...=beast.

which brings us to:
collosus, ice man, wolverine (w/ 1 arm), and beast
VS.
shocker (crippled) (like cant move his legs), venom, carnage, green goblin (broken ankle),

while shocker and green goblin keep collosus busy, venom mutilates iceman while carnage mutilates (over an agonizingly long period of battle) wolverine.
collosus kills shocker and beast kills green goblin.

which leaves us with beast and collosus vs. venom and carnage.

close match. carnage, after a long period of time, kills beast. collosus, after a long period of time, 'ALMOST' kills venom, but in the end carnage comes and battles a vulnerable collosus, and after collosus kills carnage, venom kills collosus.

a very tired venom wins.

Abaddon
What did you do? Pull the winners out of a hat?

Khellendros
Hmmm... I was a bit more brutal with my matchups, I think. Anyways, I threw out the teamwork argument, because both teams are so powerful that none of the Xmen could ignore one opponent long enoguh to double team someone else.

Rhino vs Collosus: Collosus wins simply because he can just take more damage.

Shocker vs Nightcrawler: Nightcrawler teleports them both to some distant locale, and immediately after is electrocuted by Shocker. Both are out of the fight.

Sandman vs Iceman: Sandman shatters Iceman, thinks he's won and goes back to corporeal form while gloating. Iceman freezes the fluid in his brain (Iceman is all ice now, if you didn't know).

Lizard vs Wolverine: Wolvering snaps and guts Lizard after getting slapped around for a while.

Green Goblin vs Angel: Goblin get his glider destroyed, fights Angel on the ground until it becomes apaprent he can't win, blows them both up with pumpkin bombs (don't say Angel wouldn't land, he fights ground-bound opoonents on their terms all the time). Goblin doesn't die permanently, but is no more use in this fight.

Venom vs Bishop: Venom evades Bish till he runs out of stored up energy, gets close and tears him apart (maybe literally).

Carnage versus Beast: Carnage punctures most of Beast's major organs with those spiked tentacles of his, and guts him for good measure.

Doc Ock vs Cyclops: Cyclops goes easy on Ock, since he's a normal human without his extra arms. Doc capitolizes on this and snaps the boyscout's neck.

This leaves Doc Oc, Venom and Carnage versus Collosus, Iceman and Wolverine.

Doc vs Iceman: Doc breakes Iceman into several pieces and flings them in different directions.

Venom vs Wolverine: Wolverine takes Venom but is so badly hurt he's out of the fight.

Carnage vs Collosus: Collosus pulps Carnage's head in revenge for Beast's murder, no one mourns.

Finally, it's Collosus versus the good Doctor, and Collosus takes this because, yet again, there's nothign he can do to really hurt the Roosky. He can pin him down for a while, sure, but that's just a stalemate. Eventually Collosus wins.

Abaddon
Teamwork does not necessarily mean "double-teaming" it simply means they work together (defending each other, warning each other, etc.). Besides, the X-Men are trained to fight together. The above listed Spidey villians are not (yes, some have worked together but their own agendas always screw up their relationships and they possess no comeraderie). Think of a battle of two armies. The army with the better general has the best chance of winning because the general can command his army as a cohesive unit. The question of "fire-power" should be raised because both teams have their own assorted powers. My point is the X-Men will have order and precision with their maneauvers and the spidey villians will not. They will be controlled by chaos. Both of you guys seriously underestimate the scope of this entire battle.

MERCILOUS
DAMN Abbadon! I don't know what you're talking about on this one! This obviously has to be the same guy that wrote the DC vs. Marvel story line! And probably "maximum clonage," "onslaught," "heros reborne," and all sorts of true comic gold!

nomsans
if spidy can out fight x men, then the spiderman foes could definetely do it. i mean doc oc alone could defeat spidy by himself. doc oc could take collosus. the odds are that doc oc would beat ice man too. i am not sure about wolvy. cause wolvy might be able to just slice doc oc's adamantium arms off. i think angel would be kinda useless, but a good match for reen goblin if anyway. admittingly it is an interesting battle.
it kinda reminds me of that old issue with hulk, spidy, and ghost rider vs. the sinister six.

Abaddon
Since when can Spider-man take on all the X-Men at once? If the original Spidey vs. Wolvie ended in a draw, imagine what would happen with the rest of the X-Men to back Wolvie up. And if you thinking about Secret Wars, re-read it. Spideys powers were augmented.

MERCILOUS
Ock couldn't even hurt collosus in his wildest dreams.

Oh wait I see, you're completely delirious!

Don't worry I'm a doctor, I prescribe you actually read a comic.

wrathofachilles
Ok, I don't think many of you know much about Green Goblin. He's stronger than Spider-Man and has a healing factor. A 'broken ankle' isn't going to affect him. Furthermore, Wolverine can't even get close to Ock and Venom is far superior to Wolvie in virtually every way. Wolvie has little chance against any of them. How the hell do you figure Wolverine can slice off Ock's adamantium arms? They're ADAMANTIUM! As for Beast vs. Lizard, Lizard will probably take it, based on the fact that he can take enormous amounts of punishment and come back as though it didn't faze him.

Linkalicious
Doc Ock could physically dismantle anyone of the X-men listed, if he had his adamantium arms.

When he fought Hulk, he had both of his hands wrapped held, an arm, and his neck. Conceivably Ock could have choked Hulk out until he passed out or died. YES, Hulk is strong enough to forcibly move his arms while they were being held, but he was being suspended in the air like a sitting duck.

Alpha Centauri
You base that on the fact that his arms were adamantium?

-AC

Linkalicious
He states that his arms were significantly stronger when they were made out of adamantium. Not just their durablitiy, but their strength.

I wouldn't know what to tell you about normal ock. But i'm sure he'd still wax most of the X-men.

pr1983
apart from his arms u gotta remember ock is human, iceman or cyclops could take him down relatively easily.

Linkalicious
Iceman is the trump card for the X-men in this situation. There isn't anyone to negate his abilities, but Cyclops' optic blast could essentially be blocked by Ock's arms. It could even be deflected by 2 or 3 of them while using the other two to attack him.

Cyclops is human too.

Alpha Centauri
Well we've seen what Hulk thinks of adamantium before so I'm not too sure what the arms are made out would matter. Hulk could probably withstand the punishment long enough to tear them off or hurl something so big that Ock couldn't handle.

-AC

pr1983
of course link, but the reason the x-men win so many battles is because they work together. any other member could distract ock, all cyclops needs is one clear shot. i believe colossus is also a massive trump card.

Linkalicious
The punishment is somewhat questionable. While both his arms and a leg were being held, Ock got some REALLY nice face shots in on Hulk and it tore his face up pretty good. No telling what 5 minutes of that would result in....

Hurling something that big sounds plausible and would probably work, but essentially the arms would protect the Doc himself from taking the blunt of the abuse.

And I'm not too sure about the tearing off of the claws, but with Hulk...anything is possible.

But Colossus is no Hulk.

Linkalicious
I totally agree.

And infact, i believe I picked the X-men for that particular reason in my first post.

I'm really making this arguement for those people who are like "Wolverine and Colossus could take them all 2 on 8" (or however many)

pr1983
your right link, but i believe colossus could go one on one with any of em, but not two or three at the same time, your right.

wolverine is the same. cyclops and iceman would have to supress the others, while colossus, beast and wolvie did the dirty work, as for angel, i dunno what he can do.

Linkalicious
get his ass handed to him by the Green Goblin or Venom.

pr1983
laughing out loud

crazyspinz
angel would own goblin in the air, one hit from his lsword and the glider is gone.

and bishop would easily own shocker, and there is no way doc could stop a blast from bishop or cyke, bishop could kill oc with a gunshot if he needed to. lizard would most likely fight beast, and that would be close as hell. wolverine and venom would fight for a long time, night crawler could distract and frusterate sandman, while ice man froze carnage

Linkalicious
says you.

crazyspinz
says logic

Linkalicious
what logic is that?

"no way could stop a blast from bishop or cyke"

And why couldn't he? It's protected him from MUCH worst than the likes of Bishop or Cyclops. A gunshot? Come on now, you talk like he hasn't blocked bullets before...no

And how would Angel own Goblin in the air? You talk like Goblin's just going to sit there while Angel flys underneath the glider and dismantle's it with the sword. Before he even gets that close...Pumpkin bomb...end of story.

crazyspinz
first of all, you cannot argue that angel is much more agile in the air and more manuverable than the goblin, he could easily get close enough to take out the glider, he would only need one shot. and he is mutch faster than the goblin

bullets was a bad example, but ocs tenticles may start to move ad the speed of thought, but the acual mothion of the tenticles will take longer than it would for a blast from cyke, or one of bishops laser guns (he has them)

Abaddon
Adamantium can cut through adamantium.

Wolvie has fought Venom several times and nerither of them proved to be superior.

Khellendros
Angel's wings are a part of his BODY, Goblin's glider is a machine that requires ridiculously perfect balance to even stay on, much less use with as much agility as Angel. I'm going with the battle I stated earlier, Angel knocks him out of the sky, but makes the mistake of going at it on the ground.

pr1983
angel has the maneuverability edge over goblin, maybe he could use the sword, but goblin has the pumpkin bombs, so i say its 50/50.

it has been said that cyclops' blast can pulverise adamantium, so it would take real effort from ock to deflect any blasts, but all it takes is one clean shot for ock to go down. if he gets the shot, but cyke is smart enough in battle to find a way. i know ock is scientifically more intelligent, but whatever intelligence cyke has is specifically tailored for battle, giving him the upper hand imo.

colossus and logan vs venom and carnage? close, but i think colossus n wolvie barely scrape it because they're good buddies who know how to fight together.

shocker and bishop? bishop, i think he can absorb more energy than shocker can hit him with.

lizard and beast? lizard'd take this one cos hes a better fighter imo

sandman v iceman, bobby easily imo.

thats how i think it would go, but i could also think of a way for the enemies to win. i just believe its more likely the x-men would win.

crazyspinz
you forgot nightcrawler and rhino, but i agree with you mostly, but i think wolverine and night crawler would fight the symbiotes wile colossus quikly took out rhino, then helped them out

pr1983
sorry i missed those, but i dont think nightcrawler could take a symbiote by himself, he would need colossus' help as you said, but he could take rhino, just teleport out of the way when rhino charges. eventually rhino'll knock himself out with all the crashing.

crazyspinz
this is true

pr1983
so the x-men to win? i think so

crazyspinz
i think so...

wrathofachilles
What? When was it ever stated that adamantium slices through adamantium? Adamantium's strength lies in the fact that it's indestructable, not that it capable of destroying any other substance. A diamond is not going to cut through a diamond.

crazyspinz
ok no clue where that come from but w/e

then? what do they use to cut diamonds?

but yea i think adimantium vs adimantium would just be alot of ching clang and other sounds like that

MERCILOUS
Gold.

Krissy Von Doom
The thing is, Angel has to attack Goblin but Goblin doesn't have to attack Angel, if Angel just flies around trying to outmaneuver, Goblin will be dropping bombs on the grounded X-men. Goblin won't be chasing Angel around and battle one-on-one, he'd see easier prey down below. Angel has to get in close to use that sword of his on Goblin's glider and when he does, a bomb would probably take him out.

A Beast vs Lizard match would last the entire battle.

A Shocker vs Wolverine match would be too one-sided as Adamantium is a conductor. If it were Colossus and Logan vs Venom and Carnage, Wolverine would be taken out but Colossus would remain unharmed as the symbiotes don't really have anything that can KO Poitr, unless the one of the symbiotes goes down his throat and they tear his insides but that might not happen.

I didn't know an optic blast could pulverise adamantium. Regular Thor w/mjolnir and Hulk can barely dent it.

Abaddon
You guys are thinking way to hard by breaking it down to one-on-one battles. The X-men will probably fight defensively and slowly wear away the villians. Because of the superior tactics and leadership of the X-men, they would win flawlessly. I must stress, they would win flawlessly as a team. One-on-one battles would have far different results. The X-men would play their strengths against their opponents weaknesses. If the villians were better organized they would have a better chance, but they are not.

pr1983
i'd agree thats a definate possibility, but goblin has to hit him, and angel is extremely agile.

nobody dislikes logan more than me, but i think he'd last long enough against one of the symbiotes until colossus beats the other one then comes to help him.

i didnt believe it either when i heard about it, but it does seem to get more plausible the more i think about it.

your right about the x-men working as a team, but i dont believe they would be as defensive as u say.

crazyspinz
well, as for goblin, he wouldnt beable to ou manuvre angel at all, angel is about 2wice as fast and way more igile.

and im pretty sure that shocker is not electricity, its concusive like scott. bishop would own him

pr1983
shocker i thought is electrical, hence the name shocker. bishop can absorb electricity cant he?

angel is easily more agile than goblin, but the second he gets close enough to swing the sword maybe goblin could get him, i'm not sure.

crazyspinz
im pretty sure he is concussive, like 90% sure. it refers to like the state of shock, not electrical

Abaddon
Scenario: Shocker blasts Bishop, Bishop absorbs, Bishop re-directs blasts at Venom and Carnage taking them out.

pr1983
crazyspinz - oh, ok, my bad, ill read up on it

crazyspinz
kk

pr1983
yr right spinz, its some sort of concussive air blast, id say it packs a wallop but i dont think its as strong as cyclops'.

Alpha Centauri
I'd say Angel is much more agile and experienced in the air due to the bird-like bone structure he has.

But Goblin is much more experienced in aerial COMBAT as opposed to just aerial.

Unless of course we're talking Archangel with the metal wings etc...

-AC

pr1983
angel with metal wings would beat goblin rather easily i think.

crazyspinz
angel without metak wings has a healing factor and a magic sword

pr1983
what kind of magic sword?

crazyspinz
im not sure acualy

pr1983
to be honest i'm not as up to date as i'd like to be, so i dont know about his present incarnation much

crazyspinz
same here

pr1983
ill see if i can find something, its in uncanny x-men right?

Krissy Von Doom
So this means an optic blast would hurt more than a Hulk punch or Thor hitting someone with Mjolnir?

crazyspinz
i doubt it. but cyke did blow of wolvies hand in AoA, but he claws stayed

pr1983
During a battle fought on multiple sides between the X-Men, the Dominant Species, the dimension-traveling Exiles, and an evil, possessed Havok, Archangel ended up fighting a Magik from an alternate reality and claimed her Soulsword as his spoils of victory. Since both the X-Men and Exiles kept Magik from taking the sword back by force, Warren kept the sword in his possession, even after the Exiles moved on

as for...

of course not stick out tongue , but they may have different properties, and cykes blast aint exactly weak.

crazyspinz
well, magik is like a freaky deaky sorceres, and if she has a sword, chances are it kicks total ass

pr1983
i was thinkin the same thing

Krissy Von Doom
I know Cyke's blast his hella strong but to pulverise something means to reduce it to dust. Optic Blast = Godblast from Thor rolling on floor laughing

crazyspinz
no

pr1983
thor is another league, and i think his godblast could destroy adamantium no problem.and for cyclops it would take continuous pressure over a period of time, unlike the godblast

crazyspinz
this is very true, but, doc ocks face isnt made outta adimantium is it

pr1983
nope hehe

Abaddon
A soulsword like the one Shadowcat and Magik used to have.

crazyspinz
it acualy is magiks sword, he kept it after they beat her. but what does it do?

pr1983
magiks sword:

disrupts magical spells and can steal the soul essence of others

crazyspinz
wow, thats a pretty sweet sword

pr1983
i thought so, goblins f*cked

Metalmanx
Bumpy.

iceman24567
Originally posted by pr1983
i thought so, goblins f*cked Reported

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.