Unreal Championship 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daedalus
Who else is uber-excited about this game??? eek!

ChickinMeat
well i would be if i was an xbox owner! you get close combat weapons in this one i believe, i wonder how that will turn out.

dark1365
Maybe if Halo 2 was coming out NEXT November. Again, Halo 2 is brought up. Ha ha ha ha!!!! Go ahead and get pissed off.

thundercracker
MEMEMEMMEEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEME i want it so bad id do anything ANYTHING swords and guns and boobies..... well maybe not the last 1 but hey there is the big titted chick! anyway guns swords and cool new stuff

thundercracker
ive been enjoying this game 4 a while now selkat is by far the best charector imo i can just use her really well anyone else got it or played it?

dark1365
Originally posted by dark1365
Maybe if Halo 2 was coming out NEXT November. Again, Halo 2 is brought up. Ha ha ha ha!!!! Go ahead and get pissed off.
Hang on a minute......I don't remember myself saying that!

RoyMC
i have al of the unreal games 2003 2004 championsip championship 2
and i have halo 2 but still dark dude is right you have to get pissed of but unreal championship 2 is kind of cool rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.