Oppo Rancisis and Yarael Poof in Ep3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naredhel
I'm really intruiged as to what roles these two Jedi will play in ep3, because I want to see them fight! I mean Rancisis and Poof seem to me to be the best Jedi but the OS Databank says Poof had good force abilities. I just want to see them do something, particularly carpet man.

Any ideas or hints as to what we'll see of them, or what you'd want to see of them? (If you do stick out tongue)

Jedi Priestess
blink what?

Swordfish2k0
WTF?!

...........Go BUSH!

TheElectricFox
dude, yarell poof is dead. He isnt coming back. Oppo rancissis probably wont be shown fighting.

Naredhel
Dead? What did I miss? sad

DARTH DADDY
databank, no not that idiot again. would this be the databank thought up by SS. OH PLEASE.

Hey there JP, "how you doing", love

PVS
NOT SO FAST ROMEO!!!!

GET IN LINE PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad

Jedi Priestess
LOL PVS.....

DARTH DADDY
You must be hot if everybody is after you, or your just easy, which I doubt. You probably like to be in control...ooohhh yea.

Naredhel
or maybe your horny mind makes too many things up stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Im not hot they are just horny. wink

Mist
how and when did poof die? damn, i liked him.
yeah it would be sweet to see rancisis's twin edged saber (i dont know what you would call it)

Mist
man, you guys complain about spam and look what youve done! go and play in the off topic forum instead of polluting our precious ep3 forums

lucasfilm
wow pvs create your own sig!

Stunrun
btw Yareal Poof is dead at this pointwink
he got killed trying to save Coruscant or something

cylob49
NO this is why Yarael Poof aint around no more
no attatchments and all that!

Stunrun
LMAO! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Stunrun
I always thought his name was dodgy. Yareal "POOF" from the planet "QUEER"miastick out tongue

p.s - plz close this thread! embarrasment

guiro72
is it just me, or does this forum seem to be overrun by republicans and homophobes lately?.....

although there were a few people before who were unable to wait for the trailer because they had to run to school.....i forget where i am sometimes.....

cylob49
I aint homophobic.........im just not a big fan of political correctness

guiro72
not specific to this thread so much as across the board, i've just been noticing it a lot lately.....no offence meant....

pictures funny too actually.....

cylob49
Aint mine but heres a few more

cylob49

guiro72
laughing

i don't know why, but yarael poof cracks me up....

i remember the long haired cousin it jedi got a big laugh the first time i saw menace in the cinema....

PVS
wtf do you mean by that?
or are you going back to rammsteincia2 mode?

Jedi Priestess
well actually pvs that kind looks like one of SMX's hun messed

PVS
i made this one back in august

PVS
http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7615/III_WP_flat.jpg

the original wallpaper

Ketchup
I loved those extras, but...nope not in Ep 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.