Canadians VS Americans Vs Eroupeans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
Team Canada ehcanadianhockey
Sasquach
Deadpool
Wolverine
Sabertooth
VS
Team USAusaflag
The Thing
Spiderman
Captain America
Beast
VS
Team Erouperussiaclover
Colossus
Nightcrawler
Omega Red
Shadow Cat

crazyspinz
wow i spelled Europe wrong like 3 times

crazyspinz
the way i see it, the canadians can take more damage than the other teams, the americans are smarter, and the Europeans can deal alot of damage, so im not sure who would win

Wynndar
Damn all three r very interesting. U all know Thing is my fav

Alpha Centauri
Whilst you may think USA will crush them, think again:

The Hulk, Cable, Spider-Man, Mr.Fantastic.

VS

Dr.Strange, Magneto, Dr.Doom, Apocalypse (Egyptian).

Europe have alot of overlooked team potential in situations like this, fantasy battles. Though if it came down to it, Franklin Richards and X-Man are also American.

-AC

crazyspinz
he is....

this i did now know

crazyspinz
it only counts for the team memebers i selected, if it was an all out war of course america would win

Alpha Centauri
USA will win then if it's considering the ones you posted. Captain A-lame-ica is in there though so I'd like him to die, then whoever to win.

-AC

crazyspinz
this is acualy realy even, i still dont know who wins

MERCILOUS
Well, Team Europe is disqualified 'cause Omega Red is Russian. So Team America takes it. That movie was hilarious.

Abaddon
Omega Red is from Russia (or do you mean all of Eurasia).

Could you please explain how a gypsy from WWII Germany and a gypsy from Latveria are Egyptian?

Wynndar
i think he was just specifically refering to Apoc being egyptian...i dont get the point though considering Egypt is not in Europe but Africa.

MERCILOUS
So what are the teams then?

MornGlory
love the Canadians

Alpha Centauri
Yeah specifically Apocalypse but I, for some reason, subconsciously though of East VS West and with relation to the US, Africa is East.

My bad.

-AC

norrin radd
Egypt is in Africa, not in Europe

norrin radd

Maelstrom
Captain America vs. Deadpool - Deadpool vs. Shadowcat
Knuckle heads win. Oh thanks i didn't know Dead was a canuck.

Paptimus
Replace Omega Red with Mr. Sinister (he's British) and I give the victory to Team Europe easily. Otherwise Team Canada would probably win. Having three regenerators on their team (Deadpool, Wolvie, and Sabertooth) gives them an insane advantage.

Maelstrom
is there a canadian telepath?

Paptimus
Snowbird, a member of Alpha Flight, is the closest thing to a Canadian telepath I can think of.

crazyspinz
russia is in europe (omega red and colossus) and this fight is only for the teams i made, other wise USA would win

Paptimus
Actually, continentally speaking, Russia is in Asia. Check out any good atlas. Well, except for the atlases that combine Asia and Europe into one continent, and if one were to follow that train of logic you'd have to combine North America and Canada too, fusing the American and Canadian teams into one group, in which case the victory would certainly go to the American/Canadian group over the European/Asian group.

crazyspinz
acualy, russia is the only contry on the world that is in 2 contenents, 80% of it is in asia, but thare is a chunk of it in europe

Paptimus
Good point, I had forgotten about the section close to Romania being technically a part of Europe. Of course, you'd then have to debate whether or not Colossus and Omega Red come from European Russia or Asian Russia, and that argument would be hard to solve. wink

Either way, my money's still on the Canadians. They have more lasting power, with all those regenerators. And two of the aforementioned regenerators have no problem with going for a kill, while people like Beast and Captain America are held back by their morals. Sabertooth and Deadpool have no such scruples.

crazyspinz
this is true, and they also win because im canadain

ScarletSpider
You should have added Japan! How could anyone forget Big Hero 6, with Sunfire and Silver Samurai!?

crazyspinz
i was going to, but i couldnt thinkn of a big strong guy like thing and colossus and sasquach

ScarletSpider
I think Baymax is fairly strong, although most people have no idea who he is, or for that matter, who the rest of Big Hero 6 are.

crazyspinz
this is true, therefore no team japan

MERCILOUS
If you wanna go like that about it then let's figure out what part of Russia Omega was born in.

Abaddon
Russia is in Asia, Euope is in Europe. If you are refering to the entrie land mass, it is called Eurasia.

wrathofachilles
The Ural mountains are what separate the Russia in Europe from the Russia in Asia. Moscow has always been considered a European capital and Russia is part of the European Union as well. Russia and Turkey are the two countries that have territory in both Europe and Asia. It's not that difficult to accept. Egypt is not Europe, however, although it did have an important influence on European civilization. As for the fight, no idea. America usually has the best heroes, but Europe and Egypt have the best villains *Doom, Magneto, Apocalypse*

pr1983
wrath is right, moscow is and always was considered european. omega red and colossus are european.

Maestro
I think Thor should be added to the european team, seeing that norse mythology orginates from scandanavia which resides in Europe.

So European team would be:Colussus,Dr Doom,Magneto and Thor.

Alpha Centauri
Only this could become a Geography lesson...

-AC

crazyspinz
no because i chose those characters for a reason, if those where the teams it would be stacked. only the teams i made are bieng discussed here

Maestro
yea seeing how Europe's team is so0o0 powerful compared to the other teams, frankly i think it's unfair on america + canada seeing how powerful Europe is . . . .

crazyspinz
europes team isnt that powerfull. at least not the one i posted at the start that this thread is about, but everyone seems to want to make there own teams, witch would be good for another thread, not this one

Lonelygirl15
The French for the win

basilisk
Originally posted by crazyspinz
acualy, russia is the only contry on the world that is in 2 contenents, 80% of it is in asia, but thare is a chunk of it in europe

Turkey as well.

basilisk
Oh, and how hard would the Canadians be to take down here?? Wolverine, Sabretooth AND Deadpool? This fight would be going on forever with these guys, or until they were the last ones standing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.