greatest women swim suit fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imconfused
i knew this would attract someone, ok, who would win in a mud wrestleing contest, black cat or wonder wome eek!

Arsenal
jesus christ what is with these stupid swimsuit polls enough is enough already

imconfused
what! that was a little gay

Arsenal
you're a "little gay"

imconfused
yo momma lol

Arsenal
sad

Evangel94
This always happens with a new members. roll eyes (sarcastic)

They sign up and make a stupid thread in an attempt to be "cool".

Oh, and to answer you question: Wonder Woman

imconfused
thank u for answering, BUT IT WAS A JOKE, SHEESH, ITS JUST ABOUT COMICS, us being here completely takes us out of being "cool"

imconfused
this thread was 1 of my idiotic friends idea, i really dont care if ANYONE answers this

Arsenal
How could you be so cold towards another human beings' feelings? sad
back on topic: Wonder Woman would win in both the looks department and the beat your ass department

MatchesMalone
Mud wrestling, swimsuit, Black Cat, and Wonder Woman. imconfused, are you intentionally ripping off my material? Or is it just a coincidence that this resembles my previous threads?

Evangel94
Failed Recovery Attempt. Remember, first impressions are always the ones that last the longest.

Arsenal
Amen to that sista hallelujah

imconfused
coincidece

Arsenal
coincidence my buttocks!

MatchesMalone
Coincidence, huh? Don't sweat it. You are not the first to use my material. Asian Hulk did the same a little while ago. Don't pay attention to what Evangel94 stated. Sometimes that is what happens with old members. They take forums too seriously and make foolish comments in attempt to be "stupid".

Paola
off-topic
member bashing

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.