Parallax vs. Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
I think parallax will win.

Paola
why you make another one?

supremthor
didnt know

norrin radd
Dark Pheonix

supremthor
hell no parallax will murder pheonix

eleveninches
parallax would destroy her in an instant.

MERCILOUS
He could undo the fiber of her existence.

Mider
Um can i ask something? What kind of powers has Parallax demonstrated? I mean for sure i know that the Pheonix has distroyed solar systems but i have not researched much on Parallax although i have tried i cant seem to find anything : / all i know is that he absorbed the main battery of the green lanterns and thus knowing that a single ring can make whatever the wearer wish come to life or into form i can not even imagine what the entire battery power could do under the control of a single being so please refresh me please?

MERCILOUS
Read "Zero Hour" and make sure to read it in backwards order. That's number four first and number zero last. Parallax can do whatever he wants. Literally. He tightens the loop of time to make it collapse into itself and plans to remake the universe.

Wynndar
and the specific energy he wields is fundamental to fabric of the universe...although this doesnt really apply to Marvel considering that energy doesnt exist there...Phoenix is kinda one dimensional...pure destruction...i haent seen her powers do much else...that is a big disadvantage in my opinion.

xmeat
dark phoenix

qqqqqqq
you guys wait for GS, he'll use the big bang theory to make you understand!

guy222
Originally posted by supremthor
I think parallax will win.

dark phoenix

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by eleveninches
parallax would destroy her in an instant.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Read "Zero Hour" and make sure to read it in backwards order. That's number four first and number zero last. Parallax can do whatever he wants. Literally. He tightens the loop of time to make it collapse into itself and plans to remake the universe. zero hour backwards?? what you mean?? if you read it backwards it becomes 'ruoh orez'

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
dark phoenix noOriginally posted by eleveninches
parallax would destroy her in an instant. yes

Evangel94
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
zero hour backwards?? what you mean?? if you read it backwards it becomes 'ruoh orez'

He means Zero hour issue 4 first, then issue issue 3, then issue 2, and then issue 1.

nimbus006
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
zero hour backwards?? what you mean?? if you read it backwards it becomes 'ruoh orez'

laughing I don't know why, but this sounds really funny.

GalacticStorm
Parallax wanted to address events like Coast City and the first Crisis with a new reality he wished to bring about:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/27209290990.jpg

Parallax has never done anything as impressive as Phoenixes best. All his big feats in Zero Hour were done with time manipulation as he stated.

"A desire to turn back the clock"

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/27209291091.jpg

He wiped out DC creation by applying his power to a major conjunction point in time. Impressive result, from a not particularly impressive display of power. Its the equivalent of cracking open the M'kraan crystal.

Parallax again makes a reference to time saying he had enough CHRONAL energies to do what he wished and enough knowledge from the Guardians to recreate the universe.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/27209354926.jpg

He was manipulating time and was going to manipulate events to ensure a universe emerged without events like Coast City and Crisis occurring.

He never got rid of the previous creation by consuming it or destroying it directly. He used his power his power as a catalyst on a major conjunction point in time. The equivalent of cracking open the M'kraan crystal or setting off an avalanche through shouting.

He never generated a Big Bang from his energies to create a brand new universe.

He never created a universe through matter manipulation.

As stated he sought to turn back the clock. He wanted to recreate the universe without events like coast city, he was gonna achieve this through chronal energies and therefore time manipulation. All that tells us is that he was going to reverse time to replay the creation event and he was going to make alterations to events along the way.

Nice cosmic feat. Not the best.

juggernaut66666
Yeah we all know
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

In a versus match up where Jean will be out to kill her opponent at all costs, she will not die. Nothing can make her die.
Wake up! It took Spectre and a lot of other heroes to beat him.
Phoenix won't beat him.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah we all know

Wake up it took Spectre and a lot of other heroes to beat him.
Phoenix won't beat him.

Nope. Spectre was just the one major power who showed up and stomped him. Doesnt mean he was the only one who could beat him.

Galan007
Of course, because it's impossible to beat the Phoenix right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

What has DP done on Parallax's level?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Galan007
Of course, because it's impossible to beat the Phoenix right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nothing he thinks Phoenix is indestructible just because he withstood an attack from Fire Lord.
BTW Gs you theory if Jean body get's destroyed she will reform thanks to the Phoenix Force means she already lost the battle since her body was defeated it is the same if Doomsday get's killed he will come back so 1 death equals 1 point for the killer stick out tongue

GalacticStorm

Dark Phoenix is just Phoenixes dark side. Its not a separate lower powered entity. Time manipulation and alteration of events in history is not justification to look down on me for actually thinking Phoenix would win. erm

Galan007
Dark Phoenix is just Phoenixes dark side. Its not a separate lower powered entity. Time manipulation and alteration of events in history is not justification to look down on me for actually thinking Phoenix would win. erm See thats the thing, you never say that Phoenix will loose.

Sometimes it's a justified oppinion, but alot of the time it's very fanboyish of you.

Mr Master
See thats the thing, you never say that Phoenix will loose.

Sometimes it's a justified oppinion, but alot of the time it's very fanboyish of you.

yes

GalacticStorm
Nothing he thinks Phoenix is indestructible just because he withstood an attack from Fire Lord.
BTW Gs you theory if Jean body get's destroyed she will reform thanks to the Phoenix Force means she already lost the battle since her body was defeated it is the same if Doomsday get's killed he will come back so 1 death equals 1 point for the killer stick out tongue

Nope because Jean wouldnt have been killed. Her physical form will just be destroyed and she'll just reform. Thats not a loss, if the character doesnt actually die and its within their power to reform their parts.

If you want to tailor a thread so that such reformations are outlawed and Phoenixes winning rate goes down then go ahead, by all means. However dont act like thats the case as standard in forum battles and please acknowledge that the fact that you'd have to go to those lengths to gain a win against Phoenix just makes me very very happy. big grin

Doctor S.T.D.
Parallax was stated as being able recreate an entire multi verse after destroyingthe D.C. mainstream one, he stomps even the fantasy version of the Phoenix force. Only Spectre had the power to stop him, everyone else was a pure nuisance, similar to the imperial Guard and the X-men in the Dark phoenix saga.

juggernaut66666
Nope because Jean wouldnt have been killed. Her physical form will just be destroyed and she'll just reform. Thats not a loss, if the character doesnt actually die and its within their power to reform their parts.

If you want to tailor a thread so that such reformations are outlawed and Phoenixes winning rate goes down then go ahead, by all means. However dont act like thats the case as standard in forum battles and please acknowledge that the fact that you'd have to go to those lengths to gain a win against Phoenix just makes me very very happy. big grin
That is fanboyish again saying that killing her body don't count as a win is saying like killing Doomsday doesn't count as a win since he will come back.

GalacticStorm
See thats the thing, you never say that Phoenix will loose.

Nope. You just never see Phoenix pitted against characters who could conceivably beat her. Who have the feats and a nature which would make it hard for me to make a conclusive argument against.

If someone was to say the Spectre, HOTI or some other multiversal creationary force then you'd hear little argument from me.

With that in mind dont moan at me or proclaim me to be a fanboy for arguing against pathetic competition.

Galan007
With that in mind dont moan at me or proclaim me to be a fanboy for arguing against pathetic competition. Your not a fanboy?

juggernaut66666
Btw what Hal did effected many realities not just one.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/1-40.jpg

King Kandy
Speaking of whihc, you never responded to my LT versus Phoenix thread before it was closed...

I was genuinly interested in your opinion. It wasn't a "Bait thread" at all.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
Parallax was stated as being able recreate an entire multi verse after destroyingthe D.C. mainstream one, he stomps even the fantasy version of the Phoenix force. Only Spectre had the power to stop him, everyone else was a pure nuisance, similar to the imperial Guard and the X-men in the Dark phoenix saga.

He never had the power to do it directly. If you look and read the scan you'll see him state himself he took advantage of anomalies left over from crisis to reach the end of time. From there he applied his power to a major conjunction point in time and that action caused the destruction.

Parallax never wiped out everything directly with his own power. Again its the equivalent of busting down the M'kraan crystal or causing an avalanche. Is the resultant destruction a feat of yours or something your actions merely brought about? confused

GalacticStorm
Your not a fanboy?

We're all fanboys at heart with a strong passion for a particular character or a few chatacters. However how youre using the word implies i would argue for Phoenix even if some power beat her down in a PIS free story or if a power had many feats conclusively beyond Phoenixes best. That is not the case.

juggernaut66666
Btw what Hal did effected many realities not just one.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/1-40.jpg
The scan clearly says that Parallax has created new worlds and timelines.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King Kandy
Speaking of whihc, you never responded to my LT versus Phoenix thread before it was closed...

I was genuinly interested in your opinion. It wasn't a "Bait thread" at all.

Send me a link to this old thread. I dont recall what i said or what you said in it. Thank you.

GalacticStorm
The scan clearly says that Parallax has created new worlds and timelines.

Nope. It says he ATTEMPTED TO and failed as he was unable to control the energies released resulting in a collapse of timelines.

That was a very poor choice of scan. erm

juggernaut66666
Edit

King Kandy
Send me a link to this old thread. I dont recall what i said or what you said in it. Thank you.
I just made a thread asking if LT could beat Phoenix.

It got closed with you never having replied, there was no debating done.

Doctor S.T.D.
He never had the power to do it directly. If you look and read the scan you'll see him state himself he took advantage of anomalies left over from crisis to reach the end of time. From there he applied his power to a major conjunction point in time and that action caused the destruction.

Note he broke down Cronal energy to its most simplest basic form and then began to Manipulate it with his G.L. energy. I.e. manipulate entropy (Whichi is basically time). He stated that he could recreate the universe in fashion he desired, including returning the multi verse. The 'end point of time' was a result of destroying reality. I.e. without reality there is no Entropy, without entropy there is no passing of time.

juggernaut66666
Nope. It says he ATTEMPTED TO and failed as he was unable to control the energies released resulting in a collapse of timelines.

That was a very poor choice of scan. erm
as alternate realities seeped in and out so it did effect more then one reality

juggernaut66666

That is fanboyish again saying that killing her body don't count as a win is saying like killing Darkseid doesn't count as a win since he will come back.

GalacticStorm
Note he broke down Cronal energy to its most simplest basic form and then began to Manipulate it with his G.L. energy. I.e. manipulate entropy (Whichi is basically time).

Where did you get any of that from? He never said that neither was it depicted.

He stated that he could recreate the universe in fashion he desired, including returning the multi verse.

Yes, indeed. Through time manipulation. Nice feat not astonishing in cosmic terms. He was merely replaying what had come before whilst making alterations to what was already there to transform it into what his vision of the universe should be.

The 'end point of time' was a result of destroying reality. I.e. without reality there is no Entropy, without entropy there is no passing of time.

#Nope. He hadnt destroyed time at that point. He travelled to the endpoint where there was Entropy. He commented on how the end was looped with the beginning. He applied his power to this conjunction point in time and that unleashed Entropy across creation at which point the destruction of reality occurred.

GalacticStorm
as alternate realities seeped in and out so it did effect more then one reality

Yes, but he wasnt in control of the process so thats irrelevant. He unleashed entropy everywhere and he had no control of it. Entropy swept across creation destroying everything and affecting multiple realities. He merely unleashed it. He never generated it, it wasnt his power.

Once again and for the final time, liken it to cracking open the M'kraan crystal.

Doctor S.T.D.
Where did you get any of that from? He never said that neither was it depicted.

He destroyed all beings who could potentially manipulate time, i.e. the Time trapper, he also make reference to using the Cronnal energies, this can be seen when he creates green bubbles in conjunction with his G.L. energies.

Yes, indeed. Through time manipulation. Nice feat not astonishing in cosmic terms.

More impressive than anything done by the phoenix.

#Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Nope. He hadnt destroyed time at that point. He travelled to the endpoint where there was Entropy. He commented on how the end was looped with the beginning. He applied his power to this conjunction point in time and that unleashed Entropy across creation at which point the destruction of reality occurred.

He referred to 'tightening' the loop, therefore manipulating ALL time and Space, and the Entire universe throughout all existence. When you consider that time is nothing more than the enfolding of entropy the subsequent change of entropy to a non dynamic state is in fact erasing it or destroying it.Pure Logic mate. wink

Mr Master
Phoenix cannot die, this is bullshit

Phoenix is the Big Bang, this is bullshit

Phoenix spawned the Abstracts, this is bullshit

Phoenix is the life force of Reality, this is bullshit

Phoenix materialized the 616 Universe in her hands, this is bullshit

Phoenix contained the power of the N-Galaxy that destroys reality, this is bullshit

Phoenix has NEVER been depicted On Panel initiating the Big Bang.

Phoenix has NEVER On Panel Created a Universe.

Phoenix has NEVER On Panel Remade a Universe.

Phoenix has NEVER On Panel Destroyed ANY Eternity, or the 616 Universe, or even an Alternate Universe,
ONLY One DIVERGENT Reality in a WHAT IF Comic Book.

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by Mr Master
Phoenix cannot die, this is bullshit

Phoenix is the Big Bang, this is bullshit

Phoenix spawned the Abstracts, this is bullshit

Phoenix is the life force of Reality, this bullshit

Phoenix materialized the 616 Universe in her hands, this is bullshit

Phoenix contained the power of the N-Galaxy that destroys reality, this is bullshit

Phoenix has NEVER been depicted On Panel initiating the Big Bang.

Phoenix has NEVER On Panel Created a Universe.

Phoenix has NEVER On Panel Remade a Universe.

Phoenix has NEVER On Panel Destroyed ANY Eternity, or the 616 Universe, or even an Alternate Universe,
ONLY One DIVERGENT Reality in a WHAT IF Comic Book.

Agreed, although crude.

I only insult idiots !

GalacticStorm
That is fanboyish again saying that killing her body don't count as a win is saying like killing Darkseid doesn't count as a win since he will come back.

Nope.

Jean cannot truly die. She can have her physical body shattered, however as it is within her power to return to the battlefield just like that then it doesnt count as a loss.

When Phoenix blew apart her physical body on the moon, she didnt die, she was still present on the moon and watched the grieving X-men before deciding to depart.

As stated Phoenix is indestructible, mutable energy. It cannot be destroyed. That is canon.

If you want to tailor a thread to make her winning rate decrease, then do so by all means. Dont however accuse me of being a fanboy just because im relating to you what my character of choice can do as per the forum rules. eek!

By Crom!
Agreed, although crude.

I only insult idiots !

Agreed Doc. and G.S. is no idiot, why all the shit's in that guys post? A lot of anger there.

no

juggernaut66666
Nope.

May I ask why? Darkseid was killed by Spectre and he came back after a few seconds because he is important for the Source.If someone kills Jean's body in a vs match it counts as a win deal with it or leave.

Doctor S.T.D.
May I ask why? Darkseid was killed by Spectre and he came back after a few seconds because he is important for the Source.If someone kills Jean's body in a vs match it counts as a win deal with it or leave.

Everyone else agrees with this, but there is no need to call him a fan boy. Its childish and pathetic, and ridiculously unoriginal. And as i stated earlier, G.S. is not an idiot and therefore doesn't really warrant insults.

Mr Master

Juggs,

it doesn't matter, Phoenix CAN DIE.

Don't fall for that fallacy.

Galactus was KILLING the Phoenix Force, ERASING it from existence, On Panel.

By Crom!
Everyone else agrees with this, but there is no need to call him a fan boy. Its childish and pathetic, and ridiculously unoriginal. And as i stated earlier, G.S. is not an idiot and therefore doesn't really warrant insults.

Agreed it seems very personal around here. Arguments are meant to be fun. smile

Mr Master
Agreed, although crude.

I only insult idiots !

I'm not insulting anyone directly, or even insulting at all.

I'm only stating the fact, that all those claims I listed are bullshit ... no matter who's stating it.

juggernaut66666
Juggs,

I know it can be killed but I said even if we go by his theory that Jean's body can be killed it will comeback counts as a kill and a win also.

By Crom!

I'm only stating the fact, that all those claims I listed are bullshit ... no matter who's stating it.

Relax mate, you've made your point, less with the shit.

smile

Doctor S.T.D.

I suppose so, can we go back to debating now

~yawns~

GalacticStorm
He destroyed all beings who could potentially manipulate time, i.e. the Time trapper, he also make reference to using the Cronnal energies, this can be seen when he creates green bubbles in conjunction with his G.L. energies.

Not in any doubt. My last reply was in opposition to your comments about how he broke down chronal energy to its simplest form and did this and did that. The fact that you havent replied with anything to actually prove that previous claim suggests to me you have nothing.

More impressive than anything done by the phoenix.

Catalysing entropy and getting it to do all the work for you is not as impressive as manipulating a universe at the atomic level in the palm of your hand.

#

He referred to 'tightening' the loop, therefore manipulating ALL time and Space, and the Entire universe throughout all existence. When you consider that time is nothing more than the enfolding of entropy the subsequent change of entropy to a non dynamic state is in fact erasing it or destroying it.Pure Logic mate. wink

True. Albeit it indirectly. And yet Entropy was just a force he unleashed on reality, not something he generated or controlled as actually stated in the scan Jugg presented.

Yes the destruction was impressive, but he was only ever the catalyst for it.

Mr Master
Originally posted by By Crom!
Relax mate, you've made your point, less with the shit.

I don't think I was acknowledging you,

You insulted me many times in that other thread for no reason at all, now your playing the sensible role.

Just ignore me as I will you. cool

juggernaut66666
Not in any doubt. My last reply was in opposition to your comments about how he broke down chronal energy to its simplest form and did this and did that. The fact that you havent replied with anything to actually prove that previous claim suggests to me you have nothing.

Catalysing entropy and getting it to do all the work for you is not as impressive as manipulating a universe at the atomic level in the palm of your hand.

#

True. Albeit it indirectly. And yet Entropy was just a force he unleashed on reality, not something he generated or controlled as actually stated in the scan Jugg presented.

Yes the destruction was impressive, but he was only ever the catalyst for it.
So what do you think could Phoenix survive the same Entropy rift?

By Crom!
I don't think I was acknowledging you,

You insulted me many times in that other thread for no reason at all, now your playing the sensible role.

Just ignore me as I will you. cool

I haven't insulted you, trust me on this.

smile

Mr Master
I know it can be killed but I said even if we go by his theory that Jean's body can be killed it will comeback counts as a kill and a win also.

I see.

You've got a point there and I agree with it.

Galan007
I know it can be killed but I said even if we go by his theory that Jean's body can be killed it will comeback counts as a kill and a win also. yes

An ass-whooping counts as a victory IMO.

juggernaut66666
I see.

You've got a point there and I agree with it.
It's like saying Darkseid can't beaten because he is important for the Source as seen before Spectre killed Darkseid but he resurrected in an instant because he essential to the Source going by this we can say that Darkseid is unbeatable which he is not and If some one kills him it still counts as a win even though he will comeback.

GalacticStorm
Juggs,

Why are you lying? You have access to the scans where the point is actually stated so theres no way this can be misinterpretation. Its nothing but an attempt to mislead:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/1414025991.jpg

All he was doing is seperating the Force from Rachel. That is all. Stop the lies!

juggernaut66666

By Crom!
yes

Of course it does and G.S. knows this.

He will at this point argue only the avatar has been damaged not the force. Which is also tru and it is the avatar that has lost.

juggernaut66666
So what do you think could Phoenix survive the same Entropy rift??

GalacticStorm

What facts would they be?

Its stated on panel that Phoenix is the Big Bang.

Phoenix is shown being reborn in the Big Bang event and is shown as those energies made sentient.

Phoenix is stated in canon by many cosmic sources in many titles to be that perpetuates the cycle, by manifesting as the Big Bang and by bringing the universe to a close.

The Phoenix materialized 616 in the palm of her hand by telekinetically manipulating its atoms.

If Phoenix can do that she can destroy the universe if she wishes. To argue against that is fallacious.

LT hasnt destroyed the universe nor has the IG yet that doesnt seem to be acknowledged in your biased argument.

If you want to argue Phoenix then lets take it to the challenge thread. I am not going to start posting an argument to prove these points here only for you to swamp this thread with unrelated scans of Phoenix being p3w3d and copied and pasted arguments from Word ive dealt with months ago!! Its what you always do, its what youre known for.

Wanna argue Phoenix? Lets do this! smile

GalacticStorm
Lets slow down for a minute so we can acknowledge the lies of Mr Master. smile

Mr Master
Why are you lying? You have access to the scans where the point is actually stated so theres no way this can be misinterpretation. Its nothing but an attempt to mislead:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/1414025991.jpg

All he was doing is seperating the Force from Rachel. That is all. Stop the lies!

That was his INTENTION,

but Galactus ended up ERASING the Phoenix Force from existence because it was bonded to Rachel Summers completely:

When Galactus was going to erase the actual Phoenix Force (which was bonded to Rachel Summers) from existence, the Lights in the Universe were turning off.

"my master's concluded that Phoenix's continued existence is a threat to his own survival that he can't except"
http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/1350/gma7.th.jpg

continues in the next post...

Mr Master
Rachel was never just another Avatar, Rachel was one with the actual Phoenix Force,

The Phoenix Force itself told Rachel, "You are the ONE TRUE PHOENIX"
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6269/f5uk4.th.jpg

The Phoenix Force tells Rachel, "ALL I have become, You ARE Too"
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4920/f2bj2.th.jpg

Betsy can see all her Alternate versions in the White Hot Room
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/981/r1qs3.th.jpg

Rachel only has 4 Aspects of Her PAST-Self, NO Alternates
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4905/r2oa8.th.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8016/r3zc5.th.jpg

Rachel doesn't have an Alternate version of herself anywhere in the Multi-verse:

"in ALL the Alternate Dimensions we visited, NO analogue for Rachel Summers ... never another Phoenix"
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/4069/g2jo4.th.jpg

Ok fine there is no disputing that, now let's continue this in the next post:

continues...

juggernaut66666
1 st answer my question.
So what do you think could Phoenix survive the same Entropy rift???

manorastroman
i love it when GS calls people out inlove

master, you know very well that rachel is not the one true phoenix. that would be jean.

Mr Master
continues...

Rachel complies, and excepts her fate:

"it's only one LIFE he wants ... I give it to him"
http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/8148/g7ur2.th.jpg

And when Rachel Summers (the Phoenix Force) is being drained:

"Galactus the Stars, they are going out"
http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/6415/g8dh2.th.jpg

Then Roma says,

"that child (Rachel Summers) is Phoenix, living embodiment of ONE of the primal forces, you can no more divide her spirit from flesh than you can life from death, there is a natural order to her being, as to yours, and all creation"

I first thought Roma meant Phoenix couldn't be killed no matter what, but the next panel clears that up nicely.

Mr Master
Roma then says,

"violate at your own peril"
http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/5861/g9yi2.th.jpg

Galactus then says,
"my sustenance is living Planets, the Phoenix can obliterate an entire cosmos"

Then Mistress or in this case "Mr" Death responds with,
"and from that death, bring about new life, but you're CHANGING that, BREAKING the Eternal PATTERN"

So the Phoenix Force can be erased, that's glorious!

Mr Master
And guess what?

Death and Galactus would survive, as would Eternity but without Stars.

"Is that your wish Galactus? ... to condemn the cosmos to ultimate extinction, and yourself to an Eternity in an Infinite Void, (so Galactus would SURVIVE) "can even you endure such desolation?" (only the existences that NEED Stars to survive would die)
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/7246/g10rk3.th.jpg

Death is so cool when it says,

"unless that's what you really want? ... You've handed so many over to my care, why not lay down your burdens, and JOIN them?" (so Death SURVIVES too)

Finally Galactus releases the actual Phoenix Force and ALLOWS it to exist:
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/5246/g11qd7.th.jpg

GalacticStorm
yes

Of course it does.

What we were arguing here is whether Phoenix can be killed. She cannot be. She can have her physical body destroyed, but she cannot be killed. This is canon everyone knows this so why is this point being argued? confused

juggernaut66666
So what do you think could Phoenix survive the same Entropy rift????

Mr Master
Originally posted by manorastroman
i love it when GS calls people out inlove

master, you know very well that rachel is not the one true phoenix. that would be jean.

READ COMICS!

Then lick the proper nuts.

By Crom!
Roma then says,

Galactus then says,

"and from that death, bring about new life, but you're CHANGING that, BREAKING the Eternal PATTERN"

Roma then says,

Galactus then says,

It's talking about the death of the cosmos. tut, tut. smile The phoenix dies and is reborn that's what it does confused

You and GS are made for each other, except he is more polite than you and has better spelling.

Mr Master
It's talking about the death of the cosmos. tut, tut.The phoenix dies and is reborn that's what it does

No it does not say that.

The "Eternal Pattern" is Phoenix's role in the Universe.

Galactus was going to end that by ERASING Phoenix from existence.

Why do you think the STARS were going out.

You and GS are made for each other,

I think not.

Just cause you misinterpreted the scans doesn't mean I pull the same tricks as GS does on you.

except he is more polite than you and has better spelling.

Gibberish.

juggernaut66666
I WANT ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Crom!
No it does not say that.

The "Eternal Pattern" is Phoenix's role in the Universe.

Galactus was going to end that by ERASING Phoenix from existence.

Why do you think the STARS were going out.

I think not.

Just cause you misinterpreted the scans doesn't mean I pull the same tricks as GS does on all of yall.

Gibberish.

Actuall it's not about scans, it's about comprehension.

smile

Mr Master
Actuall it's not about scans, it's about comprehension.

Well, whatever you problem is, mis-interpretations or comprehension, just ask and I'll answer, but don't dismiss my post unless you know what your talking about friend. smile

By Crom!
Well, whatever you problem is, mis-interpretations or comprehension, just ask and I'll answer, but don't dismiss my post unless you know what your talking about friend. smile

smile

Whatever "you" say.

smile

juggernaut66666
I WANT ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just as I thought.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is an interesting thread, but Dark phoenix isn't any more powerful than a sky father. Odin has done more on panel than Dark phoenix. Hell Fire storm elemental can match her. She is the very lowest of abstracts in that dark phoenix form While Parallax was able to beat all abstracts but the Spectre. He erased everthing including all abstracts, sky fathers, and anyone else. This would include the quintessence and the endless and entropy and the time trapper and all. She cannot compare.

Mr Master
Its stated on panel that Phoenix is the Big Bang.

Phoenix is shown being reborn in the Big Bang event and is shown as those energies made sentient.

Phoenix has ONLY been stated to be the "Big Bang" in ONE single panel, an ambiguous quote from Reed,
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/6346/rbq5.th.jpg
"call it the big bang, the phoenix force, or WHAT HAVE You"

Phoenix was "reborn" in the Big Bang like every other Abstract:

"it's the BIRTH of the Universe ... these can't be Rachel's memories, NO ... they belong to the Phoenix"
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9760/phoenixbeingbornyt6.th.jpg
Phoenix says, ... "This is HOW I came into BEING"

And like I said, the Abstracts SURVIVE the Big Bang, UNLIKE Phoenix who is REBORN within it:

"These Entities don't care about this Universe"
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4263/abssurvivebanggc1.th.jpg
"Forces such as ENTROPY, OBLIVION, DEATH, LIFE (Eternity) they REMAIN CONSTANTS through ANY Big Bang"

Mr Master
Phoenix is stated in canon by many cosmic sources in many titles to be that perpetuates the cycle, by manifesting as the Big Bang and by bringing the universe to a close.

An event that has NEVER been artistically depicted On Panel but anyway.

What I have found about the Phoenix Force in it's Natural State is:

a Universe dies (Eternity) and a new beginning comes when a Spark (Phoenix Force) causes another Big Bang and a new Universe is formed. Phoenix ensures ressurection from death or "the ending of all, and the beginning of all."

Phoenix is the Spark of creation for a Universe, not the Multiverse. She ensures that the cycle of a Universe continues.

Phoenix plays a role in the self perpetuating process where the old Universe dies and the new Universe is born. She doesn't create anything. She just ensures the cycle continues.

This is ALL theoretical evidence though because the actual EVENT has NEVER taken place visually On Panel.

But to say Phoenix is the Big Bang would imply Phoenix creates these Universes where she SPARKS Big Bangs which would be inaccurate.

I will agree though that again, theoretically on panel, the Phoenix Force in it's Natural State is the fire that implodes a Universe during it's Big Bang, but NOT the CREATION Cycle of that same Big Bang.

The Creation Cycle of a Big Bang is a self perpetuating process which has NOTHING to do with Phoenix.

Which is probably why Phoenix (in ANY Form) has NEVER Created even a single Universe On Panel.

The Phoenix Force did destroy a DIVERGENT Universe on panel, but it was a "WHAT IF" comic book, (still, as goofy and nonsensical WHAT IF's are, they are canon)

Mr Master
The Phoenix materialized 616 in the palm of her hand by telekinetically manipulating its atoms.

If Phoenix can do that she can destroy the universe if she wishes. To argue against that is fallacious.

Only Phoenix did no such thing.

Where is it mentioned it's 616?

Where is it mentioned it's Eternity?

You enjoy telling everyone Jean materialized the Universe in the palm of her hands like nothing but you seem to always forget letting onlookers know this:

HOW did Jean materialize an actual Universe, if Jean DIDN'T even know what was in her hands, and when she's TOLD what it is, Jean has no idea WHAT that means.

Yet you have her breaking down the "component parts" of the Universe. laughing

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3430/pf8zt1.th.jpg
Phoenix is CLUELESS as to WHAT this is, or WHAT to do with it.

First question:

Jean says, "Did I have to FIX something that was dying?

Jean gets NO ANSWER!

Second Question:

What is it?"

Jean gets ANSWERED!

It tells her, "A badly wounded Orphan Universe ... Phoenix work"

Fine ..... Now WHAT does that mean?....

Jean Grey DOESN'T KNOW either.

AM I LYING? LOOK AT THE SCAN!!!

"But...but WHAT's that supposed to mean?
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5156/pf9wr5.th.jpg

Phoenix asked, "but what's that supposed to mean?"

AFTER She was told it's a "A badly wounded Orphan Universe ... Phoenix work"

Now, it TELLS Phoenix WHAT THAT MEANS,

"That Henry's heart's broken, that Scott succumbs to loneliness", ect..ect..

Is it saying,

"This Universe needs to be Fixed in anyway?" NO!

"This Universe is injured or damaged and needs to be repaired?" NO!

"This Universe needs a Future?" NO!

Mr Master
continues...

So WHAT does it SAY WHEN Jean ASKED "but what's that supposed to mean?"

It responds, "That Henry's heart's broken, that Scott succumbs to loneliness", ect..ect..

(This is the OUTCOME of Here Comes Tomorrow)

NOW, to Change that OUTCOME, Phoenix did NOT manipulate the Universe.

AM I LYING?

Here is GRANT MORRISON'S and company telling us HOW Phoenix CHANGED that Future.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1293/0zc0.th.jpg

Just like in the Comic book, which anyone can see as plain as day.

She actually went to the past and forced Scott to be with Emma
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1708/x1dd6.th.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8494/x2pz3.th.jpg

So INSTEAD of THIS Ending:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5702/s2uu3.th.jpg

We NOW have THIS Ending:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3479/endjl2.th.jpg
In order to PREVENT the events of "Here Comes Tomorrow"

Mr Master
LT hasnt destroyed the universe nor has the IG yet that doesnt seem to be acknowledged in your biased argument.

Nah,

LT only held the embodiments of TWO MEGAVERSES in his hand, which he manipulated and ALLOWED to exist.

Each Megaverse is a collection of Multiverses.

Ok,

This is how the Omniverse is described according to the OHOTMU v5 (2006)

"the REALMS with a Multiverse"
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7932/omniis1cz2.th.jpg
"Within the Omniverse, collections of associated REALMS from different Multiverses are referred to as Megaverses"

So a Megaverse is a collection of Multi-verses.

Ok,

Now we have the Living Tribunal On Panel holding the embodiments of TWO Megaverses in his hand like the toys of a child.

"he sits at the CENTER of ALL things, feeling the flow of countless Realities, thier FATE irrevocably determined through the judgment rendered by HIS Three Faces"
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9741/ltrules2lu3.th.jpg
"Two SIBLINGS whom the Tribunal has a place for in his great scheme of things"

"the Pulse of Creation reverberates through him, for he is its Heart, ALPHA & OMEGA revolve on the Wheel of Destiny, a Destiny SPUN by HIS mighty Hand"
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2936/ltrulescl3.th.jpg
"A Hand soon opening to allow TWO Brothers to assume their pre-destined Roles as Architects of New Realities ... and ONLY this Judge knows why"

And it's ALL CANON, according to the OHOTMU v5 (2006)
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1328/omniis2yp2.th.jpg
"the Living Tribunal also helped fashion the twin Entities the BROTHERS, each of whom became the guardian of a different Megaverse, within the larger Omniverse but encompassing MORE than a single Multiverse"

And LT had to gauge the IG's power, before handing down his Judgement to Warlock:

Here he DETERMINES whether he HAD the power or NOT
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/619/ltrulesig37jm.th.jpg

SO now and always,

LT or IG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Phoenix Force

Mr Master
If you want to argue Phoenix then lets take it to the challenge thread.

It would never work,

you want judges that have been here for over a year, most of my boys have joined since 06' .. I don't know any of the cats you suggested with the exception leon.

I am not going to start posting an argument to prove these points here only for you to swamp this thread with unrelated scans of Phoenix being p3w3d and copied and pasted arguments from Word ive dealt with months ago!!

This is the same crap as before, you keep claiming I swamp threads with scans but you post just as many scans, laughing out loud

Yes, I know that's exceptable but if I post scans it's swamping and spamming.

And you got balls on the ms word accusation, when I continuously see regurgitated posts of yours swimming everywhere across the forum.

Its what you always do, its what youre known for.

Well, it's better than being known for this:

This is definitely the biggest BETRAYAL of trust ever committed on KMC forums

I forgot to mention how Xmen Forever clearly depicts how one wielding the phoenix power becomes supreme over creation. With enough power to humble LT even:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3277/1qd1.th.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/29/2zj0.th.jpg

He even threw in an extra close up

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7308/3ur4.th.jpg

He CUT OUT the STRANGER from the Scan to make it appear as though they are bowing to JEAN.

The part that was methodically subtracted from the scene:
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7654/2um6.th.jpg

"he who is without sin, may cast the first stone"

By Crom!
So Boring.......

LORDSIDIOUS01
No doubt about it Dark Phoenix.

GalacticStorm
Mr Master. If you want to argue about Phoenix, lets take it to a challenge thread. I am not going to argue here. I have said why.

Any and all of these issues can be handled in a challenge thread one at a time. I have taken you down on each and every one of these issues. You save your arguments in MS Word and then repost them the next day like the previous argument never happened. I will not feed into this endless cycle.

Once again if you want to debate Phoenix then lets do this.

I set the challenge and you disappearred for days. After you saw everyone mocking your cowardice, you came back to accept the challenge and talk trash. When it came time for me and you to make the preparations for the challnge thread, you once again were absent for days and then PMed me saying you were too busy these days to face me in a challenge thread and for me to stop being mean in public about you not stepping up. erm

That was over 2 weeks ago, and since then you've been posting every single day.

Do you really think you can just slip back into the old habit?

Emmie im calling you out. Stop talking trash and then running away when push comes to shove.

Its not going going back to how it was. Im not gonna engage you constantly in Phoenix threads for you to resort to your cop out tactics.

Face me in a challenge thread you fraudulent p*ssy. smile

juggernaut66666

GalacticStorm
Phoenix cant die. Its Marvel canon. The fact that Entropys a part of the creation cycle that Phoenix perpetuates should answer your question. A little common sense Juggs smile

Mr Master
Mr Master. If you want to argue about Phoenix, lets take it to a challenge thread. I am not going to argue here. I have said why.

Any and all of these issues can be handled in a challenge thread one at a time. I have taken you down on each and every one of these issues. You save your arguments in MS Word and then repost them the next day like the previous argument never happened. I will not feed into this endless cycle.

Once again if you want to debate Phoenix then lets do this.

I set the challenge and you disappearred for days. After you saw everyone mocking your cowardice, you came back to accept the challenge and talk trash. When it came time for me and you to make the preparations for the challnge thread, you once again were absent for days and then PMed me saying you were too busy these days to face me in a challenge thread and for me to stop being mean in public about you not stepping up.That was over 2 weeks ago, and since then you've been posting every single day. Do you really think you can just slip back into the old habit?
Emmie im calling you out. Stop talking trash and then running away when push comes to shove. Its not going going back to how it was. Im not gonna engage you constantly in Phoenix threads for you to resort to your cop out tactics.

stfu2

Bring it Pinocchio "Pino" ...

like I said, I will not debate with you in some private thread with your boys as the judges.

You will not except my selection of judges so piss off with your bullshit

Face me in a challenge thread you fraudulent p*ssy.

laughing

Everyone knows from the Jean/Stranger deception who the true fraud is b*tch.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This is an interesting thread, but Dark phoenix isn't any more powerful than a sky father. Odin has done more on panel than Dark phoenix. Hell Fire storm elemental can match her. She is the very lowest of abstracts in that dark phoenix form While Parallax was able to beat all abstracts but the Spectre. He erased everthing including all abstracts, sky fathers, and anyone else. This would include the quintessence and the endless and entropy and the time trapper and all. She cannot compare.

Dark Phoenix destroys Odin

GalacticStorm
No trash talk. smile

No cop outs. smile

Just accept the challenge. shifty

juggernaut66666
Oh so Entropy Rift can destroy Multiple realities but it can't kill the Phoenix give me a break.

GalacticStorm
stfu2

like I said, I will not debate with you in some private thread with your boys as the judges.

You will not except my selection of judges so pisss off with your bullshit

laughing

What do you mean i will not except your boys as Judges. You wouldnt even entertain a conversation with me about judges. In fact my last PM to you about the challenge thread was left unanswered.

It was up to both of us to agree who were the judges together so dont make out like you never accepted because i would only agree to my list of judges.

I said anyone who has been here over a year and has not been seen on the forums bashing either party was welcome to be a judge.

You're full of it Emmie. Just full of it laughing out loud

tiakocom
stfu2

You will not except my selection of judges so piss off with your bullshit

laughing

mr master you have a chance to shut GS here for good..stop avoiding his challenge if your so confident in your knowledge of comic i'm sure you will win his little challenge unless your just all talk with no substance? smile

GalacticStorm
Oh so Entropy Rift can destroy Multiple realities but it can't kill the Phoenix give me a break.

The M'kraan crystal destroyed the last multiverse and yet it didnt kill Phoenix. smile

Phoenix cannot be killed. You need to acknowledge that. That is its nature. You know by real life mythology what a Phoenix is. The comic interpretation is based on the same ideas. Phoenix by canon cannot die. Get over it. laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by tiakocom
unless your just all talk with no substance? smile

shifty

Mr Master
What do you mean i will not except your boys as Judges. You wouldnt even entertain a conversation with me about judges. In fact my last PM to you about the challenge thread was left unanswered.

It was up to both of us to agree who were the judges together so dont make out like you never accepted because i would only agree to my list of judges.

I said anyone who has been here over a year and has not been seen on the forums bashing either party was welcome to be a judge.

Your full of it Emmie. Just full of it

No,

your the fraud who has been found guilty already.

And Pino in case you forgot,

you told me that judges had to be kmc members for a year at least, many savvy comprehensible members that could do just as good a job have joined within the year.

Mr Master
mr master you have a chance to shut GS here for good..stop avoiding his challenge if your so confident in your knowledge of comic i'm sure you will win his little challenge

What does my knowledge matter if the decision is based on "others"

I seen my "knowledge of comics" be refuted before, even with the on panel evidence.

unless your just all talk with no substance?

I have debated with this person for a long time, what the hell are you talking about "no substance" ...

You think I feel I need the approval of this "selective" group (so called judges) to tell me or anyone GS is wrong and I'm right?

Negative on that one.

I'll uncover all of GS's fallacy right here, or in the next thread, so everyone can see and enjoy.

GalacticStorm
No,

your the fraud who has been found guilty already.

And Pino in case you forgot,

you told me that judges had to be kmc members for a year at least, many savvy comprehensible members that could do just as good a job have joined within the year.

The amount of times you've been accused of misrepresenting scans makes your accusations somewhat hard to believe.

In the last year there have been a heap of new, unproven registrants who have contributed little to this forum as a whole. By saying judges have to have been here for a year helps to ensure long valued well respected members are more likely to be judges. Wouldnt they be the type most likely to give a fair opinion Mr M? confused

Such a rule also helps avoid the involvement of sock accounts made especially for the match. shifty

My only other restriction for the judges was that they couldnt be people involved in bashing and insulting of either side.

Both rules seem entirely reasonable. smile

GalacticStorm

I seen my "knowledge of comics" be refuted before, even with the on panel evidence.

I have debated with this person for a long time, what the hell are you talking about "no substance" ...

You think I feel I need the approval of this "selective" group (so called judges) to tell me or anyone GS is wrong and I'm right?

Negative on that one.

I'll uncover all of GS's fallacy right here, or in the next thread, so everyone can see and enjoy.

So all that matters is your opinion on matters and shove everyone elses basically? confused

Is that what youre saying? smile

I have evidence stating my point on panel. You have JUST your opinion of whats going on in the scans. I can demonstrably tear apart your opinion in a thread and have done so many a time. You ignore what i say without providing counter evidence and then continue to post the same arguments again and again as if the previous spanking hadnt occurred. As is your goal it gets to the point where your brand of lies is so widespread it gets read by everyone and your spanking at my hands long buried and forgotten as per your intention.

Im tired of that. It happens all the time. You'eve even started spamming this thread with unrelated reposted essays.

I want an end to this cycle. Lets end this now smile

tiakocom

Negative on that one.

that may be, but from what i can see you and GS gonna start a debate about phoenix, GS will post somethin proving that one of your scans doesnt say what you say it does, instead of replyin you will wait till GS leaves and come and fill the whole thread with scans after scans and at the end of it all you will post a smart comment to prove that once again your right, and other poster will come in the thread and only see your scans and say "yea mr master is right" without seeing what GS posted before you. so thats why you guys should have an open debate jus the 2 of you.

Mr Master
The amount of times you've been accused of misrepresenting scans makes your accusations somewhat hard to believe.

laughing out loud

What they can't accuse me of is consciously FABRICATING scans, as you did with the Jean/Stranger scene.

You keep up your bullshit

and I guess I'll post your lies for all to see everytime. (the Jean/Stranger fast one you pulled) long live Lord S that caught you out there.

In the last year there have been a heap of new, unproven registrants who have contributed little to this forum as a whole. By saying judges have to have been here for a year helps to ensure long valued well respected members are more likely to be judges. Wouldnt they be the type most likely to give a fair opinion Mr M?

The people I know,

are all from 06'

These "unproven registrants" know more than most, they even have understood events that your still doing circles in, so who are you say otherwise.

Such a rule also helps avoid the involvement of sock accounts made especially for the match.

You mean like Starlock?

I see what you mean.

My only other restriction for the judges was that they couldnt be people involved in bashing and insulting of either side.

I accepted Judges through PMs, none that I know of could care less about you.

GalacticStorm
that may be, but from what i can see you and GS gonna start a debate about phoenix, GS will post somethin proving that one of your scans doesnt say what you say it does, instead of replyin you will wait till GS leaves and come and fill the whole thread with scans after scans and at the end of all you will post a smart comment to prove that once again your right, and other poster will come in the thread and only see your scans and say "yea mr master is right" without seeing what GS posted before you. so thats why you guys should have an open debate jus the 2 of you.

yes

Mr Master
that may be, but from what i can see you and GS gonna start a debate about phoenix, GS will post somethin proving that one of your scans doesnt say what you say it does, instead of replyin you will wait till GS leaves and come and fill the whole thread with scans after scans and at the end of all you will post a smart comment to prove that once again your right, and other poster will come in the thread and only see your scans and say "yea mr master is right" without seeing what GS posted before you.

First of all your full of shit duke.

An no I'm not insulting you, but your full of SHIT!!!

"GS proves I'm wrong and then I wait for him to leave so I can fill the thread with scans?"

hysterical2

Who the hell are you anyways?

I don't know you, and now after this LIE you posted about me you don't exist anymore.

so thats why you guys should have an open debate jus the 2 of you.

You might aswell just spit on my name cause you'll be ignored after this post for LYING about me.

GalacticStorm
laughing out loud

What they can't accuse me of is consciously FABRICATING scans, as you did with the Jean/Stranger scene.

You keep up your bullshit

and I guess I'll post your lies for all to see everytime. (the Jean/Stranger fast one you pulled) long live Lord S that caught you out there.

The people I know,

are all from 06'

These "unproven registrants" know more than most, they even have understood events that your still doing circles in, so who are you say otherwise.

You mean like Starlock?

I see what you mean.

I accepted Judges through PMs, none that I know of could care less about you.

The Stranger/Phoenix thing was well explained by myself. In the first thread that i posted them, i stated they were taken with a phone, hence the quality and the fact that they were in segments. Someone doubted LT was the figure in the depiction so not only did i take a pic including all of the characters, but also one closeup of LT.

I didnt bet on being accussed a year later of doctoring scans by newbies who missed my first posting of said scans. erm

Wanna talk about lies? What about your lie just yesterday about how i hadnt posted all the scans in a Phoenix Vs Galactus battle only for all to find out i had, but you had just cropped a scan to make it look different to my original? confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/428157_2-dark-phoenix-vs-galactus

What about your lies that Galactus was killing the Phoenix only for him to state that the machine was only ever going to separate the Phoenix from Rachel? confused

Back to the challenge thread, so basically, you dont want to have anyone you dont know of or have had contact with to judge? What the f**k?

So why have you selected judges and not told me about them Mr M. The whole point of me asking applicants to PM BOTH of us is so that we could BOTh get together and discuss how we felt about the judges. I sent you all the judges who had PMed me and your only reply was no. Then when i asked you why i havent heard anything since, despite me telling you we had a deadline to meet for the challenge.

Anyone would think you were trying to slow down the process or even avoid it all together? shifty

Mr Master
As is your goal it gets to the point where your brand of lies is so widespread it gets read by everyone and your spanking at my hands long buried and forgotten as per your intention.

Everytime you accuse me of "Lying" I will post the absolute meaning of LIES!

Galactic Storm, who's the LIAR?

I forgot to mention how Xmen Forever clearly depicts how one wielding the phoenix power becomes supreme over creation. With enough power to humble LT even:

He CUT OUT the STRANGER from the Scan to make it appear as though they are bowing to JEAN.

Here's is that scene withOUT the INTENTIONAL FABRICATION:
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7654/2um6.th.jpg

tiakocom

"GS proves I'm wrong and then I wait for him to leave so I can fill the thread with scans?"

hysterical2

I don't know you, and now after this LIE you posted about me you don't exist anymore.

You might aswell just spit on my name cause you'll be ignored after this post for LYING about me.

hence the clever comment bits, the thing is you actually think your always right and you want everyone to agree wit you or else they must be full of bull right? unlike GS I dont take comic debate as serious as either of you to only reason why I suggested what I did was to settle this long and endless debate between you to.

GalacticStorm

hysterical2

Hes lying because he doesnt favour you and has voiced his opinion? confused thumb down

If youre being doubted why not step up to the challenge my friend? smile

GalacticStorm
Everytime you accuse me of "Lying" I will post the absolute meaning of LIES!

Galactic Storm, who's the LIAR?

]

I posted those scans all together and all together they provide the complete picture. If i didnt include one of those scans in my posting on the topic, then you'd have a point. Either way i explained myself. smile

Mr Master
hence the clever comment bits,

What "clever comment bits?"

Dude, if you have nothing of consequence to say to me why are you even in this?

"clever bits?"

Because I said you don't exist to me because you LIED about me, saying I "wait for gs to leave so I can fill a thread with scans, leading to a mr master your right because no one saw gs's point"

That's utter bullshit ...now and forever.

the thing is you actually think your always right and you want everyone to agree wit you or else they must be full of bull right? unlike GS I dont take comic debate as serious as either of you to only reason why I suggested what I did was to settle this long and endless debate between you to.

Wrong duke,

you obviously no nothing about me.

I have agreed to a change of perspective because of certain debators that conclusively proved me wrong, so what are you talking about, if anything your intransigent friend is the obtuse one.

Anyways,

I don't know you and I don't ever remember debating with you, in fact I know I never have.

And you never made a Comic related comment for me or against me, for me to say it's bull.

This is your bullshit
GS will post somethin proving that one of your scans doesnt say what you say it does, instead of replyin you will wait till GS leaves and come and fill the whole thread with scans after scans and at the end of it all you will post a smart comment to prove that once again your right, and other poster will come in the thread and only see your scans and say "yea mr master is right" without seeing what GS posted before you.

By Crom!

"clever bits?"

Because I said you don't exist to me because you LIED about me, saying I "wait for gs to leave so I can fill a thread with scans, leading to a mr master your right because no one saw gs's point"

Wrong duke,

I have agreed to a change of perspective because of certain debators that conclusively proved me wrong, so what are you talking about, if anything your intransigent friend is the obtuse one.

Anyways,

I don't know you and I don't ever remember debating with you, in fact I know I never have.

And you never made a Comic related comment for me or against me, for me to say it's bull.

This is your bullshit

no

Your over aggressive defence leads us to see you for what you are as obsessed as GS and much more aggressive.

tiakocom

"clever bits?"

Wrong duke,

Anyways,

This is your bullshit

I rest my case...either I talk bull or I must be a friend of GS right? either your one deluded individual or you really take things to personal, I dont agree wit some of what You say jus as I dont agree with some of what GS says sometimes but he unlike you can accept that, for you I must be a moron jus because I dared to disagreed with the great mr master? please. roll eyes (sarcastic)

By Crom!
I rest my case...either I talk bull or I must be a friend of GS right? either your one deluded individual or you really take things to personal, I dont agree wit some of what You say jus as I dont agree with some of what GS says sometimes but he unlike you can accept that, for you I must be a moron jus because I dared to disagreed with the great mr master? please. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think he is a little bit obsessed rather than deluded my friend, he so badly wants to prove his point. Which in comics is impossible.

tiakocom
no

Your over aggressive defence leads us to see you for what you are as obsessed as GS and much more aggressive.

careful there he might think your also a budy of GS after all sayin anythin again mr master or not agreeing with him must means you are wink

By Crom!
careful there he might think your also a budy of GS after all sayin anythin again mr master or not agreeing with him must means you are wink

Mr Master makes some good points as does GS, neither of them prove anything. GS knows this, I don't think MM does.

tiakocom
Mr Master makes some good points as does GS, neither of them prove anything. GS knows this, I don't think MM does.

yep thats the only thing that sets them apart, I actually enjoy their debates I learn more and more from both of them with the scans they always provide, but apparently I cant have an opinion or make a point should i try then that would make me a buddy of GS. sad

Mr Master
no

Did you see what that dude accused me of?

So mind your mug dogs.

Mr Master
I rest my case...either I talk bull or I must be a friend of GS right? either your one deluded individual or you really take things to personal, I dont agree wit some of what You say jus as I dont agree with some of what GS says sometimes but he unlike you can accept that, for you I must be a moron jus because I dared to disagreed with the great mr master? please.

Your popping more bullshit now.

You haven't made ONE remark concerning this thread, not ONE.

So WHAT are you talking about, I think your a moron or talking bull because you disagree with me?

WHAT?

Your beginning to act a bit hard headed now.

Again, and try and read what I consider bullshit coming from you.
GS will post somethin proving that one of your scans doesnt say what you say it does, instead of replyin you will wait till GS leaves and come and fill the whole thread with scans after scans and at the end of it all you will post a smart comment to prove that once again your right, and other poster will come in the thread and only see your scans and say "yea mr master is right" without seeing what GS posted before you.

This is a FALSE accusation brought about by YOU.

This is what is BULLshit

Not the non-existent opinion you have concerning Parallax and Phoenix.

By Crom!
yep thats the only thing that sets them apart, I actually enjoy their debates I learn more and more from both of them with the scans they always provide, but apparently I cant have an opinion or make a point should i try then that would make me a buddy of GS. sad

Nothing wrong with being a buddy of GS, anyway this is a forum. I have noticed Mr M has no problem having support, mainly from his buddies.

smile

Did you see what that dude accused me of?

So mind your mug dogs.

No i am sure I didn't see what he accused you of, was it genocide or crimes against humanity roll eyes (sarcastic)

No? Then what's the problem! By Crom!

laughing

Mr Master
yep thats the only thing that sets them apart, I actually enjoy their debates I learn more and more from both of them with the scans they always provide, but apparently I cant have an opinion or make a point should i try then that would make me a buddy of GS.

Why don't you own up to lying about me.

That would be a good start.

Mr Master
No i am sure I didn't see what he accused you of, was it genocide or crimes against humanity

No? Then what's the problem! By Crom!

dontgetit

By Crom!
Why don't you own up to lying about me.

That would be a good start.

Not more whining, what were you like at school? Did you say things like "he called me a name Sir". roll eyes (sarcastic) I bet you were popular no

Mr Master
The Stranger/Phoenix thing was well explained by myself. In the first thread that i posted them, i stated they were taken with a phone, hence the quality and the fact that they were in segments. Someone doubted LT was the figure in the depiction so not only did i take a pic including all of the characters, but also one closeup of LT.

I didnt bet on being accussed a year later of doctoring scans by newbies who missed my first posting of said scans.

laughing

Yea ok, you swear anyone is buying your garbage.

The only thing you did not consider was getting CAUGHT red handed, but Lord S saw through you.

You wanna accuse me of "lying" well get ready to swallow those scans everytime you do so.

Wanna talk about lies? What about your lie just yesterday about how i hadnt posted all the scans in a Phoenix Vs Galactus battle only for all to find out i had, but you had just cropped a scan to make it look different to my original? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/428157_2-dark-phoenix-vs-galactus

This is comedy.

I never said you didn't post all the scans my boy, I said you didn't show the part that pointed out Galactus was hungry, which is TRUE.

You kept quiet about it and posted the battle of Rachel winning, knowning most cats would not bother to READ the scans just look at the art of Rachel owning a HUNGRY G.

An honest man would have titled that group of scans with:

"this is Rachel defeating a HUNGRY Galactus"

Not just post the fight and say, " even Rachel owned galactus"

What about your lies that Galactus was killing the Phoenix only for him to state that the machine was only ever going to separate the Phoenix from Rachel?

Amazing your STILL LYING about that.

Phoenix is the sustenance of the Stars, WITHOUT the Phoenix Force's existence the Stars will fade because they would have no energy to draw on.
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5800/dphv3.th.jpg

And when Rachel Summers (the Phoenix Force) is being ERASED:

Then Roma says,

"that child (Rachel Summers) is Phoenix, living embodiment of ONE of the primal forces, you can no more divide her spirit from flesh than you can life from death, there is a natural order to her being, as to yours, and all creation"

I first thought Roma meant Phoenix couldn't be killed no matter what, but the next panel clears that up nicely.

Roma then says,

Galactus then says,

The "Eternal Pattern" is Phoenix's Role in the Universe, WITHOUT the Phoenix, this role cannot be performed.

And guess what?

Death and Galactus would survive, as would Eternity but without Stars.

"Is that your wish Galactus? ... to condemn the cosmos to ultimate extinction, and yourself to an Eternity in an Infinite Void, (so Galactus would SURVIVE) "can even you endure such desolation?" (only the existences that NEED Stars to survive would die)
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/7246/g10rk3.th.jpg

Death is so cool when it says,

"unless that's what you really want? ... You've handed so many over to my care, why not lay down your burdens, and JOIN them?" (so Death SURVIVES too)

Finally Galactus releases the actual Phoenix Force and ALLOWS it to exist:

"yet the Phoenix lives"
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/5246/g11qd7.th.jpg
"for the Present"

Had Galactus not freed the Phoenix Force with the click of that button, the Phoenix would have vanished into non-existence.

By Crom!
Not more of the same scans roll eyes (sarcastic)

yawn

tiakocom
Not more of the same scans roll eyes (sarcastic)

yawn

was jus about to say..and this is what he says i accused him of, I told him this debate will never end he should jus have that challenge with GS to settle this once and for all, GS is probably gone now and mr master gonna post endless scans now.

By Crom!
was jus about to say..and this is what he says i accused him of, I told him this debate will never end he should jus have that challenge with GS to settle this once and for all, GS is probably gone now and mr master gonna post endless scans now.

Sadly the guy obviously lives for proving Phoenix is not important.

I hope he learns to relax. I feel I am not getting anywhere here though. sad

wallbash

tiakocom
Sadly the guy obviously lives for proving Phoenix is not important.

I hope he learns to relax. I feel I am not getting anywhere here though. sad

wallbash

join the club sad

By Crom!
join the club sad

wink Your cool though so it hasn't been a total waste.

Goodnight mate.

smile

tiakocom
wink Your cool though so it hasn't been a total waste.

Goodnight mate.

smile

later wink

Smoki
Not more of the same scans

his first scan in his last post is not the same and if they are debating a specific moment that involves one marvel issue
where do you want him to get more scans from
and i hope im not offending by this but what have you contrabuted to this thread besides making comments about mr masters
anyone can just as easily say not more remarks about mr masters since that is all i see you doing for the past 4 pages

By Crom!
Originally posted by Smoki
his first scan in his last post is not the same and if they are debating a specific moment that involves one marvel issue
and i hope im not offending by this but what have you contrabuted to this thread besides making comments about Mr masters
anyone can just as easily say not more remarks about Mr masters since that is all i see you doing for the past 4 pages

I haven't "contrabuted" to anything anything and never will, nah, you haven't offended me mate. It's all about comprehension and not my spam detector reacting to your post. If I had such an ingenious invention shifty.

Are you Mr Masters friend?

smile By Crom! You are!

Smoki
wierdo

By Crom!
wierdo

Here's a ball for you to play with!

smile

Mr Master
and i hope im not offending by this but what have you contrabuted to this thread besides making comments about mr masters
anyone can just as easily say not more remarks about mr masters since that is all i see you doing for the past 4 pages

Don't sweat that dude,

best thing is to ignore these types, their agenda is to poke fun at others while really saying absolutely nothing that's consequential.

I'm not affected in the least by him or any other.

Just ignore trolls, sooner or later they get sick of themselves, (hopefully)

If not, the onlookers wil figure out soon enough, I mean it's so blatant.

Smoki
Don't sweat that dude,

best thing is to ignore these types, their agenda is to poke fun at others while really saying absolutely nothing that's consequential.

cool

By Crom!
Don't sweat that dude,

Keep telling yourself that. Whilst we all wait for the eek! scan fest.

Smoki
Phoenix has ONLY been stated to be the "Big Bang" in ONE single panel, an ambiguous quote from Reed,
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/6346/rbq5.th.jpg
"call it the big bang, the phoenix force, or WHAT HAVE You"

Phoenix was "reborn" in the Big Bang like every other Abstract:

"it's the BIRTH of the Universe ... these can't be Rachel's memories, NO ... they belong to the Phoenix"
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9760/phoenixbeingbornyt6.th.jpg
Phoenix says, ... "This is HOW I came into BEING"

And like I said, the Abstracts SURVIVE the Big Bang, UNLIKE Phoenix who is REBORN within it:

"These Entities don't care about this Universe"
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4263/abssurvivebanggc1.th.jpg
"Forces such as ENTROPY, OBLIVION, DEATH, LIFE (Eternity) they REMAIN CONSTANTS through ANY Big Bang"

was there an eternity in the previous universe that was reborn with phoenix in the big bang

Mr Master
was there an eternity in the previous universe that was reborn with phoenix in the big bang

Yes there was.

The previous Universe was the Infinity being or Nemesis, (pre-Eternity) it committed suicide and was destroyed, from this cataclysmic event came the Abstracts and the Phoenix Force which is also an Abstract.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>