Sieg Wahrheit's GFX Archive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sieg Wahrheit
Where should I start?

Mmm... I used over 3 signatures already here. The first one is Sieg Wahrheit of Chaos Legion, second one is Sieg Hart of Rave Master and third one is a Castlevania guy (with Death on it). I will post here my past and future signatures since this topic is my archive and a request page (don't need to make another topic. All should be here)

Anyways, I do requests by PM or posting here. I cannot honor your requests at the same time and please give me enough time.

I did another signature of Sieg Hart that I am planning to use in the future. Tell me what you think. I just learned some techniques from my friend, Moebius (a lot better GFX maker than me) by sharing ideas to each other.

I know, I still somewhat suck at GFX but I am happy with what I can do now.

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
try igain
and if i seem harsh im srry its just i go to a nother forum site were theres 100% better sigs and im just tough on people

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
and that is no GFX

Sieg Wahrheit
Since you talk about other forums, In other forums where I was registered, we call Signatures, Avatars, Animations and whatever fanwork as "GFX" rather than typing the long word. We just call it simply by three capital letters. Sheesh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.