Nightcrawler vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
yawnafter they warm up.

lightaxe
hmm i think wolverine, porting makes nightcrawler tired, so eventually Wolvy will hit him. And then its game over.

wolverine8888
truth is wolverine has shown that night crawler teleporting wont help him and that he can time were he will teleport to touch him. so in a fight he just time were night crawler would strike then nail him and night crawler admitted that a full force punch from wolverine let alone wolverine claws would kill him. also night crawler cant hurt wolverine with his kicks or punches and would just end up hurting him self more. nigth crawler is a suporting character he to weak to go head to head with strong people if u notice when ever they fight a super villain eh never attacks he just safe other form dieing

lightaxe
wolverine doesnt have super stretgh, why is it that he'd kill him if he punched him.

Nataku8188
you have to excuse Wolverine8888, hes a fanboy.

Now, the truth is, Nightcrawler would own wolverine up and down the road. Why? Nightcrawler can grab him and port so he comes out with half of wolverine's body in a wall. Game over.

Yes, nightcrawler can get that close to Wolverine, he's faster then Wolvie and can contort his body more easily.

lightaxe
i dont know man, he can do that but it would probably kill him taking that much mass in a tp.

crazyspinz
agreed (see sig text below pic)

any way, night crawler could teleport away with just wolverines adimantium skeleton, then wolvie is screwd, and bleeding, alot

Abaddon
Nightcrawlers, he would do the same thing to Wolvie that he did to Deadpool in Age of Apocalypse.

crazyspinz
and that was?

i didnt know DP was in AoA, is there anything differant about him? anyone have a pic, dp rocks

Abaddon
Nightcralwer ported behind him, grabed his head, and then ported away. Leaving Deadpool headless. I disagree with this but it happend.

Abaddon
Heres 1 more pic

crazyspinz
kool

MERCILOUS
I'm actually gonna go with the canuck on this one. I agree that nightcrawler "could" do all of this but I don't know if actually has that kind of control or even tact. If he does then i retract this statement.

Wynndar
HAHAHAHAHAHa

MatchesMalone
I'm going with Nightcrawler.

Nataku8188
Merc, did you not see the scan?

Abaddon
With the above evidence, Nightcrawler.

MERCILOUS
That was an alternate universe. If Nightcrawler is currently that talented then I retract my statement. If not I stick to Wolvie.

Paola
what's the difference in powers between AoA Nightcrawler & the regular one?

MERCILOUS
Everyone in AoA has a power boost or at the very least more control of there powers because it is a war torn dimension.

Abaddon
Experience boost, yes. Power boost, no.

MERCILOUS
Well then it's still more control over power.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has shown he can predict where Nightcrawler will port with his heightened senses. Sure Nightcrawler could port Wolverine's head away... the trouble is a gut full of claws will end the fight pretty quickly.

Also the reason one hit puts down Nightcrawler has nothing to do with Wolverine's strength and everything to do with his claws... that and Nightcrawler haveing human durability.

jinzin
I dunno why it was different in aoa but most everyone seemed to be more of a badazz, dark beast, magneto, bishop, wolverine, even cyclops wasn't a wuss in aoa.

srankmissingnin
I agree for the most part almost everyone was more of a "badazz"... right down the list till you get to the Hulk. He just sucked, his ear was blown off by some gun for goodness sake!

MERCILOUS
The landscape was torn by war so everyone was far more experienced in AoA. That's why everyone was much more of a badass.

Filipp
What you think i say wolvie

Mainstream
Ja! Voverine vould vin!

Filipp
definat but couldent nighty just teleport evry were and kick his asssss

Mainstream
possible..but wolverine used to seek attacks and stuff. I think they did fight and Logan won...though I'm not sure when or why.

Filipp
int nighty faster than wolv

Mainstream
Logan would make a blue fur coat out of Nightcrawler and go pimping in that coat the next day.

Filipp
laughing

Mainstream
Happy Dance Happy Dance Go Logan it's your birthday..wear that NIghtcrawler Jacket homme!

Havoc470
imo, nightcrawler would win

he has hinted to win danger room battles against logan by teleporting alot and causing logan to breath too much of that horrible sulfur smell in...remember logan has an enhanced sense of smell heheh

so in a fight these two wouldnt really kill eachother, but logan would be sneezing for a while

Filipp
laughing out loud u da bom man!!!! logan would slice and dice!!!

norrin radd
logan beat nightcrawler once, but it was a long time ago, now kurt can teleport member parts.

Mainstream
you believe the elf could beat the wildman Logan norrin radd?

Filipp
Ya !!! come on even if nighty teles alot wolv would get him

Mainstream
two words: Nightcrawler pimping coat!...okay three words.

Tron
Merging

Havoc470
wolverine wont be able to get nightcrawler, he can teleport, that means wind up in a whole other section of the place they're fighting in, and the smoke that teleportation causes is breathed in by logan one way or another, with his enhanced sense of smell, logan would be dizzy and sneezing for a few seconds, which would give nightcrawler the chance to teleport in and attack, while still causing more damage to wolvies smell

its been hinted in the more recent comics, so imo from comic book reference, nightcrawler wins

Mainstream
hmmm...interesting theory Havoc

Filipp
i like da pimping coat but ........ thats a good argument

who?-kid
In another comic - a pretty good one actually - Nightcrawler was playing Catch-me-if-you-can with Wolverine and he had the upper hand.

Until Wolverine got mad and just punched a teleporting Nightcrawler - in the stomach if I'm not mistaken. That ended the fight wink

I think NC needs something a little more impressive and effective than to make Wolverine a bit dizzy... something like a bazooka !

Draco69
Wolvie wins. Eventually Logan's enhanced senses will enable him to detect a pattern to his attack and strike. That's all he needs. Wolvie beat him already as Death during the Twelve storyline.

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah, Crawler would have fun playing games with Logan, but eventually the big guy'd have his claws at the right place at the right time.

DarkCrawler
Unless if he would be ruthless and teleport his head away or something. But because he is not, then Wolverine wins.

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah - that's what does it for Nightcrawler. He's not a mean killing machine like Logan. Logan's more serious and focused. Crawler has some potential, yeah - but he's not as willing to use it, as Wolvie is his claws lol.

Could teleportation actually take Wolves adamantium skeleton apart, do you think?

Jugganaut2000
edit

K3VIL
Havoc's theory is good, the various clouds of sulfur in various points of the danger room or any scenario we put them into would confuse Logan's senses, but Logan senses are ALL enhanced.It means he can hear the sound of the teleportation and has the chance to finally stab Kurt with his claws.Also except for teleporting around and trying the take away the head trick, that works with DeadPool, who didn't possess enhanced senses, Nightcrawler can't do anything to Logan.He has the strenght of a man in very good condition, but nothing Logan can't substain, his punches and kicks wouldn't do much.I think it a 50% and 50% for every opponent to win this fight.

muffin man
well in the comics wolverine would win but in real life nightcrawler

vaya_the_elf
Nightcrawler would win. He is to fast for wolverine, and he is also very clever as well.

Tron
Bashing won't be tolerated on this forum.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has shown that he can calculated where Nightcrawler will port to... dont see how Nightcrawler can win. And night Crawler is hardly "to fast" for Wolverine.

who?-kid
I agree. What exactly is NC going to do to Wolverine ? Make him a little bit dizzy maybe ? Stab him with his swords ? Strangle him with his tail ?

Wolverine doesn't even have to use his claws, he can take the blue elf without them. He's stronger, tougher, waaaay more experienced, has heightened sense and very hard to kill.

Nightcrawler will only annoy Logan a bit, before he gets stomped in the stomach (again).

Filipp
Ya logan kick and stab his assssss

K3VIL
I'm totally for Logan, but i've found how Kurt would be able to win.
He just needs a bomb with destructive potential able to destroy a small tank.He just needs to activate it and teleport on the back of Logan and put it into Logan's mouth, then tp away pushing the activation button, if this work, it would leave Logan really damaged, a bomb exploding in his mouth is too much.

Mainstream
Nightcrawler from AoA kiced more A$$ for one thing.

Darth Hicks
Fight in New York. No prep time. Who Wins?

RayIsGay
Wolverine

Marvelgeek
wolverine

black robb
Nightcrawler.......naw just playin Wolverine

GalacticStorm
yep wolverine

all4carnage
the pic says it all

Piedmon
Now, to be fair, Nightcrawler COULD win. He'd just have to be clever and use the terrain to his advantage.

Wolverine holds the advantage though, as Nightcrawler will tire quicker and the Canadian is far more lethal.

long pig
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/mr%20T.gif Mr.T pitys the foo' Nightcrawler, with his silly "bamf" jibba jabba!

WOLVERINEFAN
woplverine will tag him eventually

WOLVERINEFAN
wolverine*

nngo2k
uh ... In AoA, Nightcrawler ported Deadman Wade's head. Adamantium is durable and all, but I don't think it applies to the ligaments and tendons that keeps his bones together (I could be wrong, and if I am, I am sorry!!!)

MERCILOUS
Actually his ligaments are somehow bonded with admantium (don't ask anyone to explain cause the best you'll get is Marvel's super crappy explanation and that's if you're lucky.) And no one's argueing AoA Nightcrawler.

long pig
I heard it's hinges. When they show the skeleton alone, it's hinged.
But, that doesn't mean it can't be teleported away.

Grab his head, then teleport away with it.

MERCILOUS
It could be teleported away, but that's an AoA nightcrawler tactic.

long pig
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/mr%20T.gif
Mr.T says he allows head teleportation, Mr.T says that chump ain't got no other chance. Mr.T pitys the foo' who goes against his new rule.

MERCILOUS
Can't argue with that. Please tell Mr. T that I in no way meant to offend him and that his shipment of Grandma Jumo's Fish Marmalade will be in tommorow as scheduled.

long pig
Nice job, how'd you know his weakness was a salty, fish flavored marmalade?

MERCILOUS
I get around.

long pig
Seriously, think about it. If nightcrawler learned to do the teleport/amputate trick very well, he'd be extremly hard to beat.

MERCILOUS
He sure as hell would. Personally I'd just teleport people into walls (can he do that?).

long pig
Yeah, but he'd be in the wall too, he goes where the people he teleports go..

KittyPride has been known to phase people intop brick walls.

MERCILOUS
Hmmm, I though he could be holding them and like teleport right next to a wall with like there head in the wall.

Plus it's about time they started using Kitty intellegently, like DC has been doing with Phase for the longest time.

Wonderman
Kurt has that undetectable natural power. He can be hidden better than a shadow. I think he outranks wolverines tracking senses.
It'd be a good fight until Wolvie lands his claws anyhow.

CorderaMitchell
Which shouldn't really be happening, unless kurt fumbles.

X-Logan
Wolverine,for sure.

CorderaMitchell
How much out of 10 times?

WOLVERINEFAN
his adamantium is connectedc to his body. thats why its called the bonding process. if nightcrawler wants to teleport him, he will hafta take the whole body

CorderaMitchell
If it was "bonded", it should be organic, but since gambit can charge it........................

RayIsGay
How fast can Kurt teleport in and out? Do you think Wolverine can get him in that small time? I think he might, he has those animalistic senses.

CorderaMitchell
Thats what the whole match relies on right there

Nice avatar and sig.

MERCILOUS
Just another fight where you'll ignore that Wolvie has already taken it to Nightcrawler.

RayIsGay
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Thats what the whole match relies on right there

Nice avatar and sig.

Me?

CorderaMitchell
of course,its the best of the best, I'm jealous.

What other matches like this were posted that I responded to

Wolverine has been shown to take it to magneto, so I should agree?
I don't let my comic sense rob me of my common sense, if you go by everything that is written, don't post here, go to the discussion forum, not to a logical debate on a hypothetical match, you silly.

MERCILOUS
You silly? Isn't that a little effeminate for an army guy?

Take it to magneto? No, Magneto has allowed him to survive, as he's clearly said and proved it in Jim Lee's X-men and the fatal attractions run. See, comic knowledge, you should try to use it some time.

While on the other hand, Wolvie just beat Nightcrawler, straight up.

CorderaMitchell
Yea but Wolverine did so after holding back, and Angry fan letters brought mags back paralyzed.

Wolverine has been shown to do well against xmen he simply shouldn't be beating, and he is a rather low class xmen on the scale.

MERCILOUS
Are you talking about the Morrison run?

That's the thing, he's been shown to take it to all sorts of characters he "shouldn't be beating." I don't know why you can't except that Wolvie is a higher tier character than you give him credit for. You insist he's always out of his league even when he's winning. You discredit all his accomplishments no matter how high they are in number. You assume any advantage any character has is too much for him. You are a Wolvie hater. And while I sympathise, it's hardly anyway to form an arguement.

CorderaMitchell
No I don't always discredit anything, I agree he can win on matches he can, and he cant I have sense, you are bringing up that tier, using bad examples, which is why fanboys love to make him their god, whats worse you dont really give a reason, it''s" hey it was shown here"

I never said who could win or lose this how many times out of 10, and for that matter you came in here and pounced on me assuming shit like you always do, I've said spidey loses several matches since I've been herer, I've disagreed with wolvie losing a few, you said you hated wolverine anyway, and I'm convinced you hate spidey.

I love the good old, yellow wearing wolverine myself, xmen was messed up wiht "second mutations" and such,but regardless I know spiderman can't beat supeswithout kryptonite, some thnk wolverine can beat godzilla, and you cater to those shitty notions, nah,the only true spidey haters are usually wolverine fanboys, and thats why the same people with bad spelling support him in any match, while a variety of people support spidey for time to time, you give spiderman no credit, and you downplay all he does so he loses all the time, it old. and sad.

long pig
you silly http://community.allhiphop.com/images/smilies/wrist.gif

CorderaMitchell
who me I take it.

Xplosive
I would chose Nightcrawler.

CorderaMitchell
yo explosive!!! mind explaining why.

long pig
But, you know Wolverine already beat NC right?

MERCILOUS
No I don't always discredit anything, I agree he can win on matches he can, and he cant I have sense, you are bringing up that tier, using bad examples, which is why fanboys love to make him their god, whats worse you dont really give a reason, it''s" hey it was shown here"

I never said who could win or lose this how many times out of 10, and for that matter you came in here and pounced on me assuming shit like you always do, I've said spidey loses several matches since I've been herer, I've disagreed with wolvie losing a few, you said you hated wolverine anyway, and I'm convinced you hate spidey.

I love the good old, yellow wearing wolverine myself, xmen was messed up wiht "second mutations" and such,but regardless I know spiderman can't beat supeswithout kryptonite, some thnk wolverine can beat godzilla, and you cater to those shitty notions, nah,the only true spidey haters are usually wolverine fanboys, and thats why the same people with bad spelling support him in any match, while a variety of people support spidey for time to time, you give spiderman no credit, and you downplay all he does so he loses all the time, it old. and sad.

He can't, he has sense, so you've decided you know more than the writers now?

You never said who would win this, so your argueing for Wolvie?

I give spiderman all the credit he deserves. And Marvel writers seem to agree with me.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by long pig
But, you know Wolverine already beat NC right?

It doesn't matter to him, he feels he knows better than Marvel writers.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
He can't, he has sense, so you've decided you know more than the writers now?

You never said who would win this, so your argueing for Wolvie?

I give spiderman all the credit he deserves. And Marvel writers seem to agree with me.

then stop exaggerating on purpose to irritate people.

CorderaMitchell
Yes it matters not on this as much as why, Nightcrawler will avoid wolverine until he gets a hit in period.

Merc just likes to make up stuff and posts no reasons, as a majority of the battles posted on here have already taken place, but have been going on for a while, if you feel this way based on a previous battle then why debate it anyway?

CorderaMitchell
some think that money or popularity doesn't play a factor in writing, who wants to see skinny curt beat big bad wolvie?

CorderaMitchell
Yes it matters not on this as much as why, Nightcrawler will avoid wolverine until logangets a hit in period.

Merc just likes to make up stuff and posts no reasons, as a majority of the battles posted on here have already taken place, but have been going on for a while, if you feel this way based on a previous battle then why debate it anyway?

MERCILOUS
then stop exaggerating on purpose to irritate people.

It's possible I exaggerate but that's better than blatant lying and hypocritacal tactics.

Yes it matters not on this as much as why, Nightcrawler will avoid wolverine until he gets a hit in period.

Wolverine predicted and acted upon Nightcrawlers pattern, so he was able to subdue him even before Nightcrawler tired himself out anyway.

Merc just likes to make up stuff and posts no reasons, as a majority of the battles posted on here have already taken place, but have been going on for a while, if you feel this way based on a previous battle then why debate it anyway? B]

Interesting how this started when you showed up...

I debate because I enjoy it, how many times do I have to reinforce that point? A little thick are we?

some think that money or popularity doesn't play a factor in writing, who wants to see skinny curt beat big bad wolvie?

You.

WOLVERINEFAN
Originally posted by RayIsGay
How fast can Kurt teleport in and out? Do you think Wolverine can get him in that small time? I think he might, he has those animalistic senses.

in the weaon x novel, wolverine had such quick reflexes that the soldiers could not even react before their death. nightcrawler can teleport fast, but wolverine will get him eventually. if he keeps missing, he will get mad and turn feral, which makes him move faster

Xplosive
yo explosive!!! mind explaining why.

Nightcrawler is very fast with his teleporting. Nightcrawler with smart fighting could really **** Logan up. Nightcrawler could be fighting in such way that Logan wouldn't be able what is going on (even if Logan has such senses). Nightcrwaler could telporot to him and teleport Logan up and drop him, which could cause to KO Logan easily. Nightcrawler has power that could really mess up with Logan. If I would be writnig, i would write Nightcrawler to beat him and in very convincing way.

Evil_Ryu
wolverine will slice him evenutally

True Sinister
I say wolvie because I think NC is just made for comic relief. Wolverine could probably beat the whole xmen if they fought.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
It's possible I exaggerate but that's better than blatant lying and hypocritacal tactics.

Wolverine predicted and acted upon Nightcrawlers pattern, so he was able to subdue him even before Nightcrawler tired himself out anyway.

Interesting how this started when you showed up...

I debate because I enjoy it, how many times do I have to reinforce that point? A little thick are we?

You.

this is cute after I said that wolverine would probably beat nightcrawler, thick one, you always trying to point something against me with sufficient proof, you should make a point sometimes

some people around here use insults to look smart, instead of explaining anythiing, must be related to wolverine8888

CorderaMitchell
he can definitely win if they aren't catering to wolverine, but wolverine has a chance as well.

MERCILOUS
this is cute after I said that wolverine would probably beat nightcrawler, thick one, you always trying to point something against me with sufficient proof, you should make a point sometimes

Where? Prove that you did, all you've been doing is argueing points in favor of Nightcrawler.

And if you're talking about this you're full of it. This is so poorly written that you either did it on purpose to try and be clever and misleading, or you fail to recognize that fact that your speech skills are poor.

some people around here use insults to look smart, instead of explaining anythiing, must be related to wolverine8888

What did you explain in this post? And what the hell do you have against Wolverine8888? Using another user in an effort to insult me? I didn't know I was argueing with such a classy guy.

CorderaMitchell

CorderaMitchell
Sorry about that misconception there, I thought I'd edited "logan",instead of he , but my computer screwed.

Dont worry wovie 8888 isnt all that bad, and whats wrong with me arguing for another person, am I not entitled to what I think.

Don't worry I can articulate better than you if I'd wanted to , but It gets tiresome on here making the same posts for a long time for the same people. wink

MERCILOUS
Your apology is accepted.

You didn't argue for Wolvie8888 you used his name as a derogatory term.

Then you know how I feel.

CorderaMitchell
I meant another character, back on topic, kurt could defeat wolverine just fine, his powers are made for melee fighters like this to be taken out no problem, but seriously kurt would avoid him,and teleport him to where wolverine would lose, he isn't invincible, and people go by what they read, how'd that match go in a good summary.

MERCILOUS
I only give him 1 of 10. It's his lack of animosity for me. I can't give you the fairest summery seeing as how I've been going by what others who seem to have actually read it are saying.

long pig
You two are more alike than you'd both care to admit laughing

Are you two brothers?

CorderaMitchell
I'm going by what makes sense to me............

I can't be his brother, I'm already "like" Creshosk, and other opponents and friends from what I heard.

I think you and scoobless are brothers.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by long pig
You two are more alike than you'd both care to admit laughing

Are you two brothers?

MERCILOUS
Oh hey Mitchell don't worry about your sig, I can't see others for some reason, just so happened yours was the only one on the page I couldn't see.

CorderaMitchell
You know what they say about people who waste their time arguing...........

My sig still isn't showing up?!?Damn.....

let me go get a new one..

MERCILOUS
Actually I don't.

I said don't worry about it, It's probably my PC.

CorderaMitchell
people who waste time arguing, become fast friends. Some of my best friends were people I couldn't stand, but hey thats all, I'm pretty sure you're going to puke now.

MERCILOUS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

Sorry, usually that only happens for me after a fight, since you're not physically present...

CorderaMitchell
you brougth this thread up for that.

Freaky Zeeky
Who do I act like?

CorderaMitchell
Gen

Metalmanx
Yea, back to topic, heh.

Nightcrawler would pretty much whoop Wolverine. No, Srank, he CANNOT predict where NC will teleport to. Wolvie could use strategy, yes. But randomness is the weakness of strategy.

NC wins.

CorderaMitchell
great point, nightcrawler doesnt get enough credit, while wolverine gets too much.

xmarksthespot
Drop him from 2 miles high strategy should work pretty easy.

CorderaMitchell
lol

Metalmanx
Hell, you could drop him anywhere you want. See that vat of high-intensity acid? Kur could just teleport him right over it then teleport away. It's done. Just like that.

NC just has all the advantages here. He beats Wolvie.

Zahit
I would give this fight to Wolverine.
He would have a hard time hitting Kurt,
but he'll eventually get one shot.
Kurt would have a hell of a time putting Logan down.
Teleporting him and dropping from a long distance
might do the trick though.
Maybe.

CorderaMitchell
Yes he gets vurnerable with each attack, but I'm arguing other methods besides striking, where wolverine is superiour.

Freaky Zeeky
All NC has to do is teleport Wolverine into the Stratosphere and drop him. Fin.
stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Teleporting and dropping would do the trick.
Onto unbroken water surface the impact from a two mile drop would knock him unconscious. He'd sink due to the weight of his bones. Asphyxiation would kill Logan, he still needs to breath to survive.
Onto solid ground the impact would knock him unconscious, at which point NC could teleport him back into the air to do it again and again and again until he gets bored or overloads the healing factor whichever comes first.
He only needs slightest physical contact to teleport something with him. Logan is going down.

Zahit
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
All NC has to do is teleport Wolverine into the Stratosphere and drop him. Fin.
stick out tongue
Nightcrawler would have a hell of a time getting back down
safely himself if he did that. When he teleports, he takes
whatever momentum he had with him.
If he's falling and teleports, he will still be moving at the same
rate when he reappears.

xmarksthespot
Repost: Momentum doesn't work like that, he doesn't instantly gain a huge amount of momentum as soon as he ports up. He needs to gain velocity first in order to gain momentum. If he teleports away a second after (I think he can do it fast than that anyway) he's only gained a speed of 10m/s which is manageable for a master acrobat like Kurt.

Wolverine however will hit terminal velocity, which with adamantium bones is very high velocity from 2 miles up.

shaolin9976
Nightcrawler is an awesome character...but he ain't going to last against the Wolverine!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Nightcrawler is an awesome character...but he ain't going to last against the Wolverine!

Any particular reasoning behind this?

DarkCrawler
Yes he is.

shaolin9976
Wolverine beats Nightcrawler in fighting skills, strength, durability and rage....Nightcrawler is faster than Wolverine, because of his teleportation, and little bit smarter than Wolverine...so I kinda look at those intangibles, and I came up with Wolverine beating Nightcrawler.

Freaky Zeeky
Wolverine beats Nightcrawler in fighting skills, strength, durability and rage....Nightcrawler is faster than Wolverine, because of his teleportation, and little bit smarter than Wolverine...so I kinda look at those intangibles, and I came up with Wolverine beating Nightcrawler.

What the f**k?

xmarksthespot
Nightcrawler has better intelligence, physical speed, agility, reflexes & coordination, range due to wallcrawling and teleportation and more prehensile limbs than Wolvie. He can attack Wolverine from any and every direction, and all he has to do is get physical contact to port Wolvie 2 miles into the air.

shaolin9976
I guess I don't know any better...I just like to look at the facts, and get it straight out of the Marvel Encyclopedia..but I guess they messed up.

xmarksthespot
huh Sarcasm or seriousness? Tone gets lost in posts.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>