has yoda murderd a guard of palpatine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[PLOP]anakin
has yoda murderd a guard of palpatine before he goes to palpatine

Jodo kast
Het ziet er naar uit van wel.

Jodo kast
sorry,it seems so.

Darth_Decimator
i hope so thatd be sweet as 2 finally see the royal guards in action ive always been curious as hell as to what theyre all about and exactly how good they are

queeq
Jodo Kast's a Dutchie or a Belgian! Cool... Hee hallo, hoe gaat-ie?

Maybe Yoda was disguised as one. wink

tpaquin
Maybe the guard's just sleeping.

queeq
THat's it!

Darth_Decimator
in the first shot of yoda 1:12 when he moves his cloak aside to get at his saber you can see in the bottom left hand corner what appears to be another royal guard i say another because it looks like its on yodas right as opposed to his left in the second shot with lit lightsaber , maybe yoda takes out both with the force

queeq
Or with his sabre.

tpaquin
Or with poppies like in The Wizard of OZ.

Darth_Decimator
but in the first shot yoda hasnt taken his saber out , you see him move his cloak to the side in preparation for taking it out , and the guard or what im talkin about (another guard or not) is already out on the floor , i seriously doubt that yoda would kill a royal guard or 2 , then put his saber away only to move his cloak aside getting ready 2 take it out again

queeq
Maybe he does magic tricks with his sabre.

tpaquin
Dude, that's gotta be it.

Darth_Decimator
lol maybe , he is yoda afterall

queeq
Yayy!!

darktim1
Yeah they said that palpatines guards would have bigger role in this movie than in return of jedi plus yoda looked like he means business.

The Ones
maybe he force choked them...

queeq
Like dying?

The Ones
lol

:.Space Opera.:
i think that both those shots with yoda are displayed in reverse. if you play it backwards it looks a little bit more real; like the one with yoda waving his saber. when you play it back wards it looks like hes putting it away then it looks like it should go to the other shot of yoda opening (closing when played backwards) his cloak. so its possible that he did kill the gaurds with his saber and those shots are of him putting his saber away just cut in half and played in reverse. did that make sense?

Xam
TAKE OFF HS PICS!

is it really considered HS if its on AOL? huh?

The Ones
no.

well then thats why we can posts links to the trailer and what not so dont worry about it. unless ush has something to say about it? what are the rules ush?

Sith Master X
But the picture does have the Hyperspace logo on it, and it's a HS photo, even if it was from AOL.

MOTHERBOX
I agree its not yoda that takes them out well maybe yoda does with his mind sleep you will smile

neo313
so does mace go in first, take out the guards, get owned by palps, then yoda comes?

and it does look like yoda could be putting the saber away when played backwards huh

Jodo kast
Iim a belgian. Ah, het gaat goed met mij, en met u?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.