GMTV whoooohoooo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shouter_Sith
I read that the trailer would be aired on GMTV- luck would have it that i got outta bed at the right time to set VCR and lo and behold
ROTS TRAILER RECORDED FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

sorry people but it was one piece of good luck going my way.
The trailer is AWESOME and the film will represent the pinnacle of the new trilogy. I know for a fact that the 3 million people who dissed the first 2 are going to love this third installment.

What others loved about the original trilogy is the uniqueness of it, the suggestions within them and the darkness overshadowing them all.

Revenge Of The Sith will have it all.

LandoSpeeder
Here I'll edit my message.

shouter_Sith
Chill man- just expressin my happiness of having got it on tape. You see many of my friends have lost faith in the new trilogy and I was trying to get it across that all is not lost.
Lucas will hit the nail on the head with ROTS!!!!!!!

LandoSpeeder
Don't mean to be rude... sad ...Sorry. I know your a Newbie but pleas don't start new threads like this. big grin

shouter_Sith
Ok I promise not to start another.
BAd boy!!!!!!
Do you have another target,a miltary target?
I grow tired of asking so I will say this once more- Where is the rebel base?
Dantooine!

shouter_Sith
tooooooo much whiskey in my blood at this time of night

LandoSpeeder
And just to warn you their will be allot more messages like mine.

SomeGuy57
What the hell LandoSpeeder? Your more of a newbie than him so i wouldnt really be the one talking if i were you.

Stunrun
LOL! shouter sith, do u need it tatooed to your forehead!? no offence man, but you really need to search for existing threads before making your own, it has been explained time and time again. Thankyouwink

LandoSpeeder
He's has only five post. Just because you sign up before somebody doesn't make you experienced. mad

Stunrun
Now Now people!wink

LandoSpeeder
mad

LandoSpeeder
mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.