DARKSIED THANOS APOCALYPSE vs. JLA AVENGERS X-MEN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
you decide.

pr1983
can i give us a cast? is it standard or ultimate? pre or post crisis?

sorry to ask but its the only way to decide

supremthor
crazyspinz
well if its an all out fight, with no armys Xmen alone take it. but with there armys the good guys still win.

supremthor
standard

supremthor
I MEAN ALL HELL LET LOSE

pr1983
good guys, easily, come on...

supremthor
DARKSEID WITH ALL HIS RESOURCES AND OF THEM WORKING AS ONE LIKE THERE LIFE WAS ON THE LINE.

supremthor
WITH BREP TIME THE EVIL SIED BECAUSE THERE WAY OUT NUMBERED.

crazyspinz
STOP USING CAPS it doesnt matter, no matter how mutch prep you have, the JLA has more sheer power than anyone. and the Xmen are amazing teamworkers, and have the most powerful telepaths in the universe on their side

Alpha Centauri
Bearing in mind this is Thanos, Darkseid and Apocalypse we're talking about here.

Most members of all 3 teams are gonna be obsolete. There's only a couple from each who could make a difference.

-AC

supremthor
when i think about it the good guys are really ****edin this fight

lightaxe
thanks for not using caps that time. ^^ And i think the good guys would win.

Alpha Centauri
JLA: Superman (Needed), Batman (Probably quite easily killed), Flash (dead), Martian Manhunter (Possibly needed), Wonder Woman (Needed), Green Lantern (Depending on the incarnation, needed).

X-Men: Cyclops (Probably killed fairly easily by Thanos or Darkseid), Jean Gray (Needed if she's in Phoenix mode), Beast (Dead), Wolverine (Dead or at least incapacitated), Storm (Last a while, essentially dead meat).

That's the X-Men power players there, all but 2 are needed effectively.

Avengers: Thor (Critical), Iron-Man (Needed), Captain America (I'd love him Dead but he's needed), Vision (Depending if he's included, Needed.)

So all in all the sides would look like this:

Supes, Wonder Woman, Manhunter (maybe), GL (maybe), Cyclops, Jean/Phoenix and the whole team of Avengers.

Now given that there are alot more members of the X-Men and a few more in the Justice League, you could argue that the numbers would be too much. You really have to take into account just how powerful Thanos, Darkseid and Apocalypse will be combined. The X-Men have trouble with Apocalypse, or HAD, for the better part of the time he's been in the comics, Thanos has God like power with or without any additional item and Darkseid the same. It's a safe bet that The X-Men are gonna be the first team out of there, possibly in pieces. The Avengers are the best team there and the difference maker for sure. While they have no Superman, they have Thor who I think could give Supes a run for it any day of the week. But even then, could the Avengers and the JLA REALLY make the win happen?

-AC

Abaddon
I really don't see Darksied, Thanos, and Apocalypse getting along...they would end up fighting each other.

supremthor
but in both dc/marvel high powered bad guys have worked great together to over come a common enemy together when ther life was on the line and ther life woud be on the line.

Magee
ok.

I think the good guys would probably take it. I mean Superman alone can go toe to toe with Darkseid. Let him have the JLA to give Darkseid a Challenge. Avengers take on Thanos, wich will be very hard for the heroes but they most deffinatley can do it. And leave Apacolypse for the Xmen. The bad guys seem to be far out numbered.

supremthor
but in both dc/marvel high powered bad guys have worked great together to over come a common enemy together when ther life was on the line and ther life woud be on the line.

Magee
Yea u said that.

Alpha Centauri
The Avengers and More couldn't take him on when he took the gauntlet off, Thanos I mean.

-AC

supremthor
some you are forgetting that darksied has an imortal army that cantbe killed and could kill most people on any of the good guys team. dont forget thanos now.I should ve put Dr.Doom for Apocalypse

Nataku8188
This is almost laughable. Thano and Darkseid TOGETHER? Apoc doesn't even need to be here, he just clinches the deal.

The thread maker mentioned something about prep time...

That would be overkill to the 100x degree. With prep time Apoc would call up sinister and be like, "Yo, get over here homes, we gots us some x-**** to fry" and sinister would be like, "A'ight, lemme get mai glock, yo."

Then Thanos would fly off and grab some cosmic weapon of asburd power, while Darkseid got his army all pumped up by playing DDR. Then the good guys come in, with batman's prep time! Woooo! GO BATMAN! Until thanos blinks and they all explode. Apoc takes off and Darkseid tries to stop Thanos. Thanos blinks and he 'splodes too.

Thanos loves cosmic stuff, and so do I.

Thanos wins, with Apoc being betrayed by Sinister, who in turn moves in with Thanos. Thanos takes Sinister as his lil helper to give him ideas to impress death, and voila. No more good guys.

supremthor
lol

Magee
lol natuku laughing laughing man that was funny.

emraldguardian
I think the good guys can do it i mean Superman is enough to take on Darkeseid by himself.

Alpha Centauri
Exactly Nataku.

What's Batman gonna do?

Batman: Fear not my superhero cross-over buddies, I brought a bat-arang!

*Hurls it and Thanos melts it*

Batman: Superman, cover that wet stain on your booty shorts, I have another bat-arang made out of SOLID STEEL!

*Throws, melts*

Superman: What are we gonna do now?!

Batman: We're gonna run.

Superman: Yeah?

Batman: Yeeeeeah. To the batcave! I don't have any up-my-sleeve tricks but at least we can changed these soiled garments.

-AC

wrathofachilles
You guys are crazy, Batman would win by himself.

Now if he's fighting someone besides himself, here's how it would go down: the X-Men are only useful to this fight in regards to Apocalypse. Jean is the only one who's capable of fighting cosmic beings, but if she's not Phoenix, she'll still be defeated. Batman would not show up to the fight because no writer can justify him being there and not dying, and nobody's going to kill him off, so he stays home. Still, I disagree that Thanos and Darkseid combined is too much for the Avengers/JLA. We're talking Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and Thor. Those four alone could give Thanos and Darkseid a good battle. Throw in a bunch of insects that buzz around the heads of the bad guys, it's quite probable the JLAvengers take this. Obviously Thanos doesn't have the IG here....

And Doom is far less useful to the fight than Apocalypse. He's good, but he's not that good.

supremthor
but darkseid has an imortal of millions

Evangel94
ALL the JLA, ALL the avengers & ALL X-MEN?

OKay you asked for it...

X-Men:

Archangel
Banshee
Beast
Bishop
Cannonball
Colossus
Cyclops
Cypher
Dazzler
Douglock
Empath
Gambit
Iceman
Jubilee
Madrox
Maggott
Magik
Magma
Marrow
Nightcrawler
Phoenix- Jean Grey
Phoenix 2- Rachel Summers
Proffesor X
Psylocke
Rogue
Sage
Storm
Strong Guy
Sunpyre
Thunderbird I
Thunderbird III
Warlock
Wolverine
X-Man

Avengers:

Beast
Black Knight
Black Panther
Black Widow
Blue ShieldYes
Captain America
Captain Mar-vell
Crystal
DarkHawk
D-Man
Doctor Druid
Falcon
Firebird
FireStar
Giantman
Gilgamesh
Hawkeye
Hercules
Hellcat
Hulk
Human Torch: James Hammond
Invisible Woman
Ironman
Jocosta
Justice
Living Lightning
Machineman
Mantis
Mister Fantastic
Mockingbird
Moon Dragon
Moonknight
Photon
Quasar
QuickSilver
Rage
Sandman
Scarlet Witch
Sersi
She Hulk
Silverclaw
Spiderman
Spider Woman
Starfox
Stingray
Sub Mariner
Swordsman
Thing
Thor (Now Lord Thor)
Thunderstrike
Tigra
Triathalon
Two Gun Kid
US Agent
Vision
Warbird
Warmachine
Wasp
Wonderman
Yellowjacket

JLA:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash II
Green Lantern II (Hal Jordan)
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter (a.k.a. J'onn J'onzz, The Manhunter from Mars)
Snapper Carr (official team mascot)
Green Arrow
The Atom II
Hawkman II
Black Canary
The Elongated Man
Red Tornado II
Hawkwoman
Zatanna
Firestorm
Steel II
Vixen
Gypsy
Vibe
KatanaBlue Beetle II
Captain Marvel
Doctor Fate
Green Lantern IV (Guy Gardner)
Mister Miracle
Maxwell Lord
Booster Gold
Green Flame (a.k.a. Fire)
Icemaiden II (a.k.a. Ice)
Doctor Light II
Captain Atom
Rocket Red 7
Rocket Red 4
The Huntress II
Doctor Fate II
Lightray
Orion
General Glory
Bloodwynd
Maxima
The Ray II
Maya
The Flash
Major Disaster
G'nort, a Green Lantern
Multi-Man
Big Sir
Cluemaster
Clock King
The Mighty Bruce
The Scarlet Skier
Parallax
Green Lantern V (Kyle Rayner)
Aztek
Green Arrow II
Oracle
Plastic Man
Steel III
Wonder Woman III (Queen Hippolyta)
Zauriel
Big Barda
Hourman III
Faith
Green Lantern III (John Stewart)
Manitou Raven
Hawkgirl II - (Modern Age)
Nightwing
Jason Blood (Etrigan, The Demon)

vs

Darkseid
Thanos
Apocalpyse

You're joking right? Anyone who says the three would win is insane.

supremthor
THIS IS DARKSEID,THANOS AND APOCALYPSE WITH ALL THERE RESOURCES PEOPLE.

supremthor
by the end if good wins.most of them are going to die

Nataku8188
:: Cough ::

Thanos would laugh at the entire army of X-men. And I mean laugh HARDCORE. Then the Avengers. Thanos would kinda chuckle a bit, then waste all of them with the exception of Thor and Captain Mar-vell. Thor would be like "Oh crap! I'm so ass****ed." Then thanos would **** him too. Marv would just be like "The hell with this, im so out" and he would cruis his albino ass outta there. (hes not really albino anymore... but whatever)

Meanwhile Apoc summons up his buddy Sinister to save his ass, they take out the lesser JLAs while Darkseid holds off the strongies while Thanos finishes off Marvelites. He turns and together he and Darkseid spank JLA back to the motherland.

Evangel94
You're kidding right?

Thanos has a hard time with regular Thor and has been defeated by him in the past. Current Thor would wipe the floor with Thanos.

Darkseid is just a jobber now & superman can beat him alone let alone the ENTIRE JLA.

Apocalypse was defeated by Magneto in AoA.

Were talking about the ENTIRE JLA, Avengers, & X-Men. I hppe you realize the power all three of these teams bring to the table.

Nataku8188
You do know Thanos nearly overcame GALACTUS right?

Cosmo Kramer
What if Gaactus interfered

Nataku8188
They'd all die horrible, horrible deaths.

Cosmo Kramer
excellent

wrathofachilles
There's no way you can include the entire roster of past and present X-Men, JLA, or Avengers. That's just ridiculous. It's not my thread, but I imagine only current members are included. And the Fantastic Four are members of the Avengers? Did not know that.

As for the villains and all their resources, including an army of millions for Darkseid is a bit more than a 'resource.' That's an unfair inclusion, just as Thanos with the IG would be unfair. Darkseid and Thanos are sufficiently powerful enough to give them trouble without insane additions to the melee, but in the end, the JLA/Avengers team would be too much for them. Thanos has 'nearly' taken out Galactus maybe, but Classic Thor caused him to flee, Odin battled Thanos to a standstill, and current Thor is more powerful than Odin or Thanos. If you want to include Darkseid with an army of millions, then it's justifiable to include the current version of Thor.

Ironman
thanos over all you piss him off snap your dead so... thanos.

joesha28
these three teams would be too much too handled for Apocalyse, Thanos and Darkseid. Lets not include the Mighty King Thor, If you do than the story would go that the rest including those villains need to combine too take him down.

wrathofachilles
True, but an immortal army of millions for Darkseid is too much for the good guys also. It needs to be the three with their powers vs. the good guys, no extra million or so.

eleveninches
the only way that the 3 villains could win is if darkseid and apoc hold them off, while thanos goes and finds the HOTU or the infinity gauntlet. But without it, the x-men/avengers/jla would clearly win

supremthor
that i said all the x-men ,jla and avengers vs the bad guys with all there resources.i mean ever single x-men ,jla,avengers that there ever was.

wrathofachilles
Do you consider the IG or HOTU a resource? Otherwise, it's still a landslide. The Avengers include half the Marvel Universe.

Alpha Centauri
Lest we forget Thanos would probably trot off and grab the Infinity Gauntlet or The Heart Of The Universe again.

No point saying "Not allowed in this fight". That's what is awesome about Thanos, he doesn't care about just overcoming his enemies with his own powers, he just wants to seal the deal.

He's not stupid. He learned his lesson when he de-powered himself during the I.G saga.

-AC

wrathofachilles
Well it should be said that it's not allowed, otherwise there's absolutely no point in posting the thread. Thanos with either of those weapons obviously wins hands down, and he'll beat the hell out of Darkseid and Apocalypse too. If a thread like this is going to be posted, it should at least make for interesting conversation or debate. Thanos with IG vs. everybody else doesn't make for interesting conversation. It's automatically Thanos.

supremthor
not realy

Nataku8188
Supremthor, with those items, Thanos wins, new game.

Beyonder
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing .

Nope. This is with prep. The villains win this. Why you ask? The IG? NO!!! mad The Heart? NO!!! mad

Pay attention. This is Thanos, Darkseid, & Apocalypse with access to Celestial technology (Apoc), Apokoliptian tech (Darky), & Thanos' tech. With prep, these three would infuse Thanos' tech to into themselves, ADD on Apokoliptian tech, & top it off with Celestial tech. You think the entire JLA, Avengers, or X-Men are going to beat these three after they pull that off? Apocalypse made War-Hulk using his Celestial Tech. If he did that to himself and Darkseid & Thanos' stuff - who do you think is going to stop Apocalypse? And that's just one of three. Furthermore, Apocalyspe is Neanderthal compared to Darkseid or Thanos. What do you think is going to be built when Thanos and Darkseid get their hands on Celestial Tech. Apocalypse knowledge of Celestial tech is like a baboon trying to operate a cellphone.

If we're including all resources, the parademons get suit up with new toys, Super Skrull gets upgraded to Super War Skrull, Mr Sinister becomes the new Pestilence, etc.

Nataku8188
Mr. Sinister becoems the new Jesus, with blow you to shit action.

supremthor
I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER

joesha28
True, but that is the physical tactics. Battles also call for phycological stratagy. In that the three teams has good leaders in Captain America, Cyclops and Superman. Master stratagists in Batman, Cap America, Jean Gray. Strenght in Thor, Superman. The list can go on. The vallian has quantity plus quality.... but the heroes has quality vastly, they would surely combine them to beat off those villians

Nataku8188
Thanos #5 Thanos blasts GALACTUS out of his spaceship BY HAND.

Yea. Lets see someone on one of these teams take that abuse.

joesha28
Thor has! He used mjolnir to absorb Thanos power and with his own godforce blasted Thanos. That issue involved Mangog, forgot the title and issue no

Beyonder
Compared that to the number of times Thanos beat down Thor or Surfer.

Thanos - Einstein of the universe
Darkseid - Issac Newton of the universe
Apocalypse - Dr. Doom wannabe

Vs.

Captain America - some old guy running around with wings on his head being patriotic & stuff

Superman - the Jesus wannabe of the universe

Cyclops - some noob that leads of group of noobs from some backwater, noobed planet

Batman - a paranoid, petafile dwelling in the darkness..."oh NO, LOOK OUT! It's BATMAN!"

Jean Gray - wife of the noob

Thor - In Universe X, Odin punished him by turning him into...a GIRL! laughing

And you think these guys are going to lead a group of people laughing against Thanos, Darkseid, and the Neanderthal known to all as Apocalypse? roll eyes (sarcastic)

wrathofachilles
In Universe X? What the hell does that have to do with anything? In THIS universe, Thor is arguably the most powerful physical character in the cosmos. He could and would *****-slap Thanos all over the place. As far as Superman is concerned, 'Jesus' wannabe or not, he's still one of the strongest characters ever created.

And it's 'pedophile.' And as much as I hate Batman, he's not a pedophile.

pr1983
one of the greatest heroes who ever led a team.

still one of the greatest

really? this being the guy who had apocalypse in his head? and survived?

one of the greatest strategists in all the comic universes. and its paedophile, which batman most certainly is not.

what about the phoenix? even without it shes a strong telepath.

one of the mightiest warriors in the universe. nuff said.

come on...

wrathofachilles
Speaking of being in someone's head, you're in mine, lol. And what is this 'noob' all about? People in this forum use that word left and right, is this what the kids are saying these days?

pr1983
i have no idea, but i remember the good old days when... *goes off in a rant*

wrathofachilles
I know, these stupid kids don't know how easy they have it. They didn't have to walk to school uphill, both ways, lol! And we didn't have the internet, and DVDs, and cell phones, and...and...where the hell is my Prozac...

pr1983
hysterical, whoops, there goes my hip...

wrathofachilles
I don't have to worry about mine, it's titanium, lol.

pr1983
dang...

Spiderninja008
ARRRGGHHHH!!!!!! PREP TIME IS SO GAAYY!!!

It would be interesting without prep time, but giving the three prep with their almost unlimited rescourses is rape. buttrape from ben afflec.

Many would die, and I believe that the three would be winning, until Thanos' subconscious betrays him and he does something stupid that tips the scales in the good guys' favor. and then the goodies win.

supremthor
true

Beyonder
Not true. Thanos only loses due to subconsciousness when he obtains OMNIPOTENCE. Should I repeat that? He feels unworthy to wield such powers. A fight for Thanos is what he craves. His subconsciousness never stopped him from kicking the crap out of guys like Hulk, SS, Thor, Thing, Herc, etc. He held his own against Odin and wanted to continue their fight. He fought Tyrant and took Tyrant's best shots.

Most powerful physcial character? I guess guys like Thanos, Tyrant, Gladiator, Hulk, Juggernaut, Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, The Fallen One, Quasar, Black Bolt, etc. are below Thor in power? roll eyes (sarcastic)

As for slapping Thanos all over the place, how many times has that happened? Thor is a joke to Thanos like Surfer is. During Infinity Crusade, Thanos was taken on Thing, Hulk, Thor, Herc, etc. If Thanos wanted, he could easily make Thor his b!tch.

And all this means what to Thanos now? War Hulk was tapping into the Heroes Reborn Universe with his Celestial Tech and beat the hell out of Juggernaut. Thanos, Darkseid, and Apocalypse with Celestial tech would beat everyone else silly. Batman has nothing over either Thanos or Darkseid.

wrathofachilles
Yes, they are, in comparison to CURRENT Thor, which is who I meant. There is no doubt Thanos is one of the THE top beings in the cosmos, but he is inferior to Thor right now. I know the original post was including Classic Thor, but you incorporated Universe X as an argument, so I threw that in there.

wrathofachilles
And of course Batman has nothing on Thanos or Darkseid, not even humorously close, but the guy's not a pedophile. Just an ass.

Beyonder
That's why he has little boys as his side kicks? In a dark bat cave? (And all that I've mentioned about him and others is just humor.)

wrathofachilles
Doesn't necessarily make him a pedophile, maybe he's just part-Greek, lol.

BobbyD
As powerful as the 3 are (or sum of their powers, if you will), I can't help but wonder (as someone earlier put it best), with the best from JLA, Avengers, and Xmen giving these 3 a good fight alone, not necessarily a win, but on top of that dozens of insects flying around their heads is just too much distraction, and allows for an easy kill shot. Let's try to put this into reality guys even if it is comics we're discussing. There's just too much to handle for the 3 supervillians. Yes, there would be deaths, and probably lots of 'em for the good guys, but the sheer numbers alone tip the scale.

Ex. While Darkseid is laughing at Capt's shield coming at him, who's to say Mojilnor is not less than 3 inches away from the back of Darkseid's head ready for decapitation? Who's to say Supes isn't flying in at full speed to land a Tyson uppercut to that would rock Thanos and buckle his knees while he's preoccupied by keeping Spider Webs off of him?

Actually, the more I think about it, the bad guys get wasted.

Beyonder
Did you read what other posters wrote? The gave reasons as to why the villains would win.

BobbyD
I know, Beyonder. They are good points-valid ones! I just can't see these 3 doing all this stuff when there is so much for them to account for.

confused

pr1983
shifty

Bump Bump Bump...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by pr1983
shifty

Bump Bump Bump...

If ever a thread deserved this, this one does. http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9171/odurlylc6.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.