Doom vs Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
yeah, that's right. Dr. Doom *without his suit!* vs Jason Voorheese, you know, the hockey-masked zombie dude from the Friday the 13th series. I know, I know, most people are going to take one look at this and laugh, but seriously, after watching all 9 "jason movies" (Friday the 13th parts 2-4, 6-8, jason goes to hell, jason x, and freddy vs jason), i realized just how impressive jason's arsenal of powers really is.

- limited teleportation
- immunity to pain
- fire resistant
- doesn't breathe
- regeneration
- self-resurrection
- endless determination
- body/soul switching
- incredible strength

Beyonder
Doom still. After figuring out Jason can easily be put down, Doom makes some high level explosives and blow the shit out of retarded Jason.

crazyspinz
doom owns all, hes second only to strange in magic power, and he has some freaky sh*t

Kontraz
yeah, but magic/telepathy/telekenisis has already shown to have little effect on Jason.

Alpha Centauri
People have the common misconception about Doom. You say "without his suit". If that were Iron-Man it'd be a big big thing. However, Doom doesn't depend on his suit for life. Everything about it he made and could more than likely find something in the surrounding areas to help. Or better yet, lure Jason to a place where he had something that would blow him to pieces.

-AC

FeceMan
Like a bomb! Anyway, I second Doom. Jason is such a 'tard...more like Jason Whore-hees.

You know you wanted to laugh.

Alpha Centauri
More like a 'turd than a 'tard.

Is turd a shortened word or full term?

-AC

Kontraz
its full word

but anyway, i said without his suit, cuz jason is very similar to doom in powers, as long as doom doesn't have his suit, anyway. And blowing jason up doesn't really do much, just makes a bit of a mess before jason pulls himself back together.

Abaddon
"Doom laughs at Jason. Doom needs not waist his time with the likes of Jason." -Dr. Doom

MERCILOUS
Sorry Kontraz, I think you confused Doctor Doom for some big breasted bumbling bimbo (try saying that 3 times fast.)

Abaddon
What the hell are you talking about? Same powers? HARUMPH!

FeceMan
'Cause...'cause Doom doesn't have any powers. Except for his brains. And he's still better than Jason because Doom doesn't need to die and come back and die again and come back again and die again and come back again to make money.

SnakeEyes
VERY BAD MATCHUP

Jason is nothing compared to Doom..

crazyspinz
kontraz = jason fanboy (see sig. text for more info on fanboys)

FeceMan
You may want to correct your spelling and grammar before calling anyone an idiot...

who?-kid
You forgot the power to act like a piece of wood.

Alpha Centauri
He isn't fire resistant either. Just doesn't die.

-AC

Nataku8188
He's like a Hockey player on a really bad Opium trip.

crazyspinz
lol... did i spell something wrong?

Kontraz
sure he is, he's been caught on fire and it has no effect on him whatsoever. Doesn't even stun him.

MERCILOUS
That's not the same as being unaffected. He's still burning, he might not care but he's still burning. And I don't remember which one it is but I think in one of his movies he's on fire and suddenly just drops while chasing some people.

Kontraz
note: i said fire resistant, not fire immune.

also, no, he doesn't ever catch on fire and suddenly stop chasing people. I just watched all 11 of his movies this past week (sad, huh?), and i don't recall that ever happening.

MERCILOUS
Well I wasn't sure, it could of been someone else.

Still he burns just as well as any other rotting corpse, he just doesn't care.

Kontraz
true, but rotting corpses don't burn very well, lol.

MERCILOUS
Fair enough. I wouldn't know. LOL!

Tron
Hasn't anyone learned by now? Almost any match involving Dr. Doom (with or without suit) is nearly one-sided. It's a f*cked up reality, but when Doom's involved, that's just the way it is. I think Doom simply says an incantation and teleports him to the Baxter Building. Let that accursed Richards and his flunkies deal with the undead goon who's name Doom can't quite remember, not that he cares.

MERCILOUS
That would be funny. The FF the center of a Jason story.

Kontraz
yes, but what if jason possessed doom...?

Tron
BAH!! Blasphemy!!

Doom would probably possess jason first (ovoid mind trick). Then again Doom wouldn't be caught dead (no pun intended) with his mind in that stinky ass corpse's body. Jason would never get the chance, and ven if he did, he ain't getting through that armor if he's wearing it (which is usually a given with Doom).

Arsenal
Yeah, it's spelled irrationally.

That would be funny. One of the Doombots would come up to him and say "Who did you just teleport"? Doom would say "Huh? Oh, some weirdo in a hockey mask. That stupid sound effect was annoying me."

Kontraz
if by armor, you mean the armor i said in the first post that doom wasn't wearing, then that won't really be a problem, now will it?

TheJuggernaut
*watchs as doom gets his head delivered to him*

Spiderninja008
doom uses magic to cast Jason away into hell, the end.

Tron
Or, into that accursed Richards bedroom, or better yet, into their bathroom while Reed's taking a dump.wink

Now does this take place in Latveria? Cause if it does, Jason doesn't even get halfway through Doom's defenses.

wrathofachilles
When did Jason use teleportation? I don't remember that. It's a bit silly for a match-up anyway, Doom doesn't even have to fight. He can just leave. He just has to walk away, doesn't even have to run, just casually stroll in the opposite direction and Jason will never be able to catch up the way he walks. These movies are not made to make much sense.

Tron
By teleportation, they meant whenever he disappears one moment and shows up right in front of you next. Not real teleportation of course, I don't think he meant it that way anyways. This thread's just for amusement, don't take too serious.wink

Tassadar
Blowing Jason up would be a bad idea, cuz thats what the FBI (Ithink) did in Jason goes to Hell, and then Jason started possesing people
However Doom if Doom froze him forever it would count as a victory

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Kontraz
yeah, that's right. Dr. Doom *without his suit!* vs Jason Voorheese, you know, the hockey-masked zombie dude from the Friday the 13th series. I know, I know, most people are going to take one look at this and laugh, but seriously, after watching all 9 "jason movies" (Friday the 13th parts 2-4, 6-8, jason goes to hell, jason x, and freddy vs jason), i realized just how impressive jason's arsenal of powers really is.

- limited teleportation
- immunity to pain
- fire resistant
- doesn't breathe
- regeneration
- self-resurrection
- endless determination
- body/soul switching
- incredible strength he has limited teleportation and body/soul switching?

godking
Doom is not some Teenager who goes to investigate a strange noise in the darkness and claims he will be right back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.