Teaser Trailer! WATCH IT HERE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cyclone
generationxreviews.com/gxr/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=224
CLICK ON THE BOX THAT SAID "A LONG TIME A GO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY...."

BY THE WAY U NEED QUICKTIME

DeVi| D0do
I'm pretty sure everyone's seen it a hundred times by now...

NoMeN
close please

Jodo kast
There are some people who haven't.

Stunrun
If anyone wants it just PM somebody for the trailer, infact PM me and ill get it, just dont open another thread plz, we have toooooooo many mad

now if u will excuse me, im going for drink beer beer beer

Revan X
I never seen it till now.

SmackNutz
anyone have an idea when the next trailer will be released?

Stunrun
March 2005 -Theatrical

SomeGuy57
what is the difference between a teaser trailer and a theatrical trailer?

Ketchup
Well, SomeGuy57 (love the ketchup number there), a teaser trailer is meant to tease us, as that surely did. A theatrical trailer is a trailer shown in theatres for "Coming Attractions"

lucasfilm
lol

JKozzy
Partially. Except teasers are shown in theaters for "Coming Attractions" as well. The teaser gives no real outline of the story, it just 'teases' you with visuals and snippets of dialog. The theatrical trailer gives a bit of the storyline away, and give you a feel of what the movie will really be about. Some spoilers may be included with it, so some people refuse to watch any theatrical trailers.

Darth_Decimator
if anyone still has downloaded the trailer pm i have a cool link that lets you save the trailer not just watch you dont need quicktime pro either , you do need quicktime however just not the full version the free download from quicktime.com will suffice

Darth_Decimator
i hope that makes sense

SmackNutz
Kozzy...great sig. I'm a Sox fan too!

Wolfie
Thanks for posting the trailer. I hadn't seen this before. I was half-expecting them to mess up the Darth Vader outfit or something. This looks great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.