red carpet scene with Senators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spitweety
I was wondering if anyone has any idea of what the scene that includes many senators, including Padme, Bail Organa on a red carpet with columns, will be about ? The Making of the scene is seen in the Webdoc 6 (I think), it's the webdoc about the costumes...you can see many many senators.

I have feelings it will be when Palpatine is freed by Anakin and Obi-Wan, coz if you look at the Teaser trailer, when Padme hugs Anakin (where she has the Leia-Buns), it looks like she's happy that he's safe and he looks exhausted by the way he is standing.

I don't see any other scene that could include so many senators...

Any ideas ?

Morridini 2
shut up arsehole

Anakin2Vader
Its from a "Theater scene" ... where Palps and others will be watching some sort of underwater Opera

jedijunky1138
just ignore Morridini2 he is just a minor annoyance.

SMOKE187
minor annoyance? i think big annoyance.

jedijunky1138
well I just put him in my ignore list now he is just a small insignificant tiny little excuse of a human being.

spitweety
Oh...so Padme is present at this Opera...! I am wondering why she would hug him so intensly in public...!

mc pee pants
anybody got a link for the trailer?

sorry for the off topic-ness...

JKozzy
PM me, MPP.

And it's a possibility that the scene is that, but I'm thinking it'll be more along the debut of the Rebel alliance we know so well, in trying to overthrow Palpatine.

Anakin2Vader
im not sure that shot is from the theater scene

darktim1
yep that is what it is I remember anakin comes running into see palpatine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.