Silver Surfer vs goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
SS i think will win

Arsenal
Cool battle but it depends on what Power Level Goku is. If he's SS4 SS loses.

supremthor
SS AS THE KEEPER

supremthor
best i could find

supremthor
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/gallery/nexus/surfer8.html

supremthor
goku cant f*uck with the power cosmic

lightaxe
your the only person that posted in this besides arsenal, supremthor.

supremthor
I NO sad TRYING NOT TO LET. HOW DO YOU SPELL DIE

muffin man
cheer up supremthor I think this would be good if it was at the point when goku could only become a super saiyan no super saiyan 2 or super saiyan ascended just super saiyan

jinzin
yeah once he goes ss3 he owns surfer hardcore. sorry

supremthor
not realy suffer controls matter

Kontraz
and goku destroys matter....

jinzin
case in point. Kontraz, you da bomb bigidy

Kontraz
i know... i know stick out tongue

SarKastic_OJ
Wtf!? Goku vs Silver Surfer...are you kidding me??

Seriously, what is the age range of you guys 12-16?

Comparing "anybody" in the comics whether being Marvel/DC to and person in the DBZ universe is pointless..

The DBZ power-levels dwarf anybody in the Marvel/DC universe, these guys are capable of destroying galaxies at their will(Brolly in Movie 8)..They destroy planets with a power flowing off the tip of their finger...

Gokou wouldn't even have to go Super Saiyijin to defeat Surfer, he could just use instant transmition and teleport outside the galaxy surfers in and destroy him with ease...

Bardock42
It actually makes no sense at all to compare Dragonball with US Comics, (well maybe spectre or dark phoenix) but "normal" superheroes don't stand a chance, except for powerful telepaths maybe but those characters are stupid anyway.

Paola
any further thread including an anime character will get closed.

oh!

like this one.

ScarletSpider
Thank you Paola!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.