The King of Platformers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Ryugen
Since the release of Sonic heroes I've been wondering what people think the greatest platformer is. The old greats like Mario and Sonic or the new boys like Jak and Daxter.

Lord Ryugen
I'll start. Sonic does it for me, theres no one and nothing better than the supersonic hedgehog

total nettlehead
J&D happy

Xed
Sonic is the best. His games are fast, exciting, original along with their storylines and characters makes his games some the best ever.

Lord_Andres
The best platforme games are

1.Doom2D
2.Duke Nukem 2
3.Duke Nukem 1

Lord_Andres
alittle change in my list,

1.Duke Nukem :Manhattan Project (Can't belive I forgot that one embarrasment )
2.Doom2D
3.Duke Nukem 2

VENOMfan
pffffffffffffft!!!!!

EARTHWORM JIM!

Lord Ryugen
My god I haven't played that game for years yeah Jim rocked. Sonic still rules though. Oh and on a sub note HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! No one's voted for Mario. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

SaTsuJiN
lol @ sonic games.. they're such garbage now, I cant even believe sonic team is getting paid to dish out the trash they've been programming lately. Naka is just a money hungry bastard looking to make the next quick buck.... lookit PSO 3... its a friggin card game.. EWWW

thus, I am led to my decision.. Mario is the king of all platformers.. and it even redifined itself with Mario 64... how many platformers have redifined themselves and suceeded? lol... everything else is a M64 ripoff as far as Im concerned

Lord Ryugen
Well what do you know Mario got a couple of votes. About time laughing Don't get me wrong I like Mario games but Sonic pulls off games just as good with about 100 times the speed. Making Sonic the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be

Raventheonly
Crash Bandicoot!

But loyalties of early childhood say Mario I and III on reg nitendo own all.

Alias Neo
sonic has got to be the best big grin

Lord Ryugen
Damm straight! No one can stop the blue blur

coolboarder98
R&C

Lord Ryugen
I think the poll speaks for itself right now. A beautiful landslide for the supersonic superhero

MasterWizard
I voted Rachet and Clank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.