vader vs dracula vs skeletor vs doctor doom vs emperator ming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Between those five evil masters, who would win? My vote is betweem skeletor or doom, what do you think?

crazyspinz
wow, your gettin heavy on the doom threads, doom wins

eleveninches
Doom wins.

2nd place: Skeletor
3rd place: Vader
4th place: Dracula
5th place: Ming

wrathofachilles
Depends, if Doom and Skeletor team up, they win and then Doom takes it, if it's a free-for-all, Vader, as Doom and Skeletor will focus on each other and Vader takes them both out. Dracula keeps coming back so that's not really a fair inclusion.

Tron
Vader takes Doom outlaughing out loud

You'll stick with that til you die won't you?

uQifg2WV
draculas out automatically, couldn't began to hurt doom or vader, i dont know who ming is. it would be close between vader, doom, skeletor. but i think vader would prevail.

jinzin
Man I'm so emotianally attached to vader and skeletor but doom's intelligence is simply too much for any of these guys to take, The only chance any of them have is if vader force-chokes doom before doom knows what he's getting hit with and even then I think skeletor's gonna mop the floor with the leftovers. I guess vader could do it with the force-choke and his lightsaber if he had the sufficient speed but I don't know about that. I'm still going with doom. Always gotta go with the guy that refers to himself in the third person.

Linkalicious
Skeletor wins.

He has to go against He-Man....he's a tough son of a b!tch!

wrathofachilles
I stick with it being an absolute possiblity. I favor Vader partly because everyone else greatly underestimates him and acts as though Doom will be half-asleep during their fight. Not going to happen.

wrathofachilles
Yes but he always gets his ass kicked, lol.

ilikecomics
bump

leonidas
one of the truly great early threads. laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Doom.

Every other answer is wrong.

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom.

Every other answer is wrong. thumb up

pym-ftw
Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.