Rpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrAnCeDuO
okay im going to tell you all something right now. RPG is a genre not a noun to describe characters from video games.the next time a person says that im going to shove my boot down their throat!

your thoughts?

Phoenix Aska
I think that some people get confused on this sort of subject and mistake games like the Legend of Zelda The Ocarina of Time as an RPG....

SaTsuJiN
Ocarina of time's main gameplay driving elements are RPG (getting more powerful weapons.. longer health bar, more mana, more spells etc.) , but the fact that everything is real time is what makes it also adventure.. thus the Adventure/RPG genre it is stilted under

and be a little more clear.. Ive never heard of someone labeling a character as an RPG lol..

Lord Ryugen
Neither have I. Do people really do that?

Fearnix
If i heard some one say that i would slap them

hotsauce6548
why would you slap them or put your boot down their throat? a little overemotional i would say

Morgoths_Wrath
I would feed them muffins

SaTsuJiN
I'd look at them like they were stupid and move on my merry way

ChickinMeat
faultless if i do say so!

Robo-Chocobo
SHIELAAAAA COME BACK TO ME....I BACKED YOU A MUFFIN!!

Fearnix
can i have a muffin?

DracotheDragon
Trance is right, people need to think before opening their mouths. "It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" -- Pres. Abe Lincoln

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.