Daredevil vs. Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpider
At the behest of Cosmo Kramer....

Daredevil - Blind lawyer with ninja training, a boxing master and super fantabulous (yes it is a word) senses and versatile billy clubs.

Falcon - Trained by Captain America and master of various fighting styles. A Wakandan flight harness with photon emitters, vibranium weave suit and his trusty empathically bonded bird Redwing.

Falcon has been shown to be quite the badass in the latest issues of Captain America and Falcon, while DD has been growing ruthless in his own methods lately. Who will win?

Cosmo Kramer
Falcon is a mile away, DD already heard him a few minutes ago, so he had more than enough time. He runs into Starbucks, grabs a cafe late' then changes in the bathroom. After wards Falcon flies down DD jumps on his back, puts him in a headlock and uses one of those fancy pressure points Stick taught him to put him to sleep.

Nathaniel Grey
I'm not really sure about this one. DD is my boy and is definately the man without FEAR. And I doubt there's anything that Falcon could do to strike fear into Murdock. I'm down for the Devil.

Cosmo Kramer
excellent

Cosmo Kramer
and so it begins Happy Dance

Maelstrom
Falc. looks cool, but i guess he never had any spy training like Widow. Still Cap. thinks he's in their league. I have to say the fight scenes in the hero movies looked horrible. Have you ever seen those sunday morn. karate movies. Those are better. and about as entertaining.
Daredevil wins, but then they have to put him back on riddlen

Alpha Centauri
Gotta be the Devil. Falcon is a buddy of Capt so naturally I'm rooting against him.

-AC

Cosmo Kramer
excellent

AJ is back
bump

BUSTER1
Cap's partner or not, Falcon isn't in DD's league. Matt stomps.

Cosmic_Beings
Daredevil curbstomps

riv6672
Huh, for some reason i thought this was a new thread the other day.
Its about as old as one of my kids.
So, does Falcon being the new Cap swing things in his favor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.