3 FF vs Avengers vs X-Men villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
Dr Doom, Annihilus and Terrax
vs
Loki, Kang the Conqueror and Terminus
vs
Apocalypse, Juggernaut and Nimrod

Which group would take this one? rolling on floor laughing

eleveninches
Probably Doom, annihilus and terrax.

Loki and kang might be a problem, but they would eventually be defeated

Tron
The problem is, any team with Doom on it has the highest chance of victory. Hell, you can team Doom up with Batroc and Rhino, and Doom's team still wins. Hell, chances are Doom does all the work. HE probably already many different set plans to take down every villain he's against on here, possibly even his team members too.

Wynndar
the power of the first two teams vastly outclass the x-men team so its not too fair...its funny how Doom, Kang, Terminus, Annihilus, and Terrax all first appeared as FF villains...but yea...Kang and Doom r pretty tough to beat...and Terminus has the same raw destructive power as Galactus

Krissy Von Doom
So Kang and Doom would stalemate each other, then its Terrax vs Terminus and Loki vs Annihilus?

Beyonder
This is isn't a prep fight is it. If it's not, Apocalypse can hang with both Doom and Kang. He beat Kang before. Juggernaut, Loki, and Terrax could go at it for a while. Nimrod and Annihilus would probably get a beat down by Terminus.

Krissy Von Doom
No prep time

thundercracker
go the ff villans annihilus is no pussy and terrax aint weak doom got the brains 4 it smile

wrathofachilles
Annihilus is weaker than the others, and as intelligent as Doom is, Loki has millennia more experience at being clever and crafty, plus his magic dwarfs Doom. I go with Loki's team.

Tron
Well, Loki may have moer experience, but that won't necessarily mean he's more clever and craftier than Doom. Remember, Doom's proved himself well against most that you would think should be smarter or clever. Loki's magic might be better, but against the ruuner up for Sorcerer Supreme, it's not by much (in my opinion anyways).

Quick Freeze

lawest9
Team 1 or 2 maybe.

Quick Freeze
I forgot how hard Tron used to stan for Doom lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.