Soap Operas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
You know how they're described, too much emotions, exaggerated, and usually dumb. Sadly, I'm addicted to one of them. One Life to Live on ABC. Anyone else that has been sucked into Soap Opera?

RoguePw25
Unfortunatly, I have. I watch All my children, GH, OTL, and DAYS .. . whew . .. .

BingaBonga
Yeah, I just watched AMC... and I'm wathing OLTL right now.

Fallen Jedi
um, last summer i got addicted to GH, but since i've been in school i haven't really watched it.

RoguePw25
i have SoapNet, so I catch the shows at night

Dogbert
Soap Operas = sick
What is it with people and these shows!? I actually sat down and watched a episode of All My Children... no expression
My God. What is so fascinating about it?

DemonicGambit-2
For a while I was addicted to Passions, weirdest thing I've ever seen blink But luckily I've stopped watching it

RoguePw25
stop watching the show was the best thng you ever did.
I also used to watch the show, but like you, I got smart and stopped.
The show takes YEARS for stories to move on.
And don't even get me started on Luis and Sheridan, the most tortured charcter on TV.

If I hear Antonio say, "my wife" one more time, I scream!

BingaBonga
I tried watching Passions, but I just stick with OLTL

RoguePw25
Passions has to be the stupidest show I have ever seen.
It's not even a soap.
If you expect to see something happen, you have to at least wait a year until something huge happen.

I can't stand it

eleveninches
The only soap I bother watching is Neighbours

Ahnold
So not an Eastenders fan huh? big grin

NyC-gUrL
I watch ATWT embarrasment

RoguePw25
whoo, i heard that's a good one

Striel
I have been watching Days of Our Lives since I was a kid, but recently I've gotten bored of the ridiculous storyline.

RoguePw25
Ridiculous storlines.. .. if you want ridiculous storylines, you need to tune in to Passions

that show is pathetic

RoguePw25
Did anyone hear about All my children and ONe life to live? They're doing a 2 hour block on both shows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.