walkers and juggernauts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grievous_90210
im pretty sure some people saw but in the trailer there are walkers and juggernauts and i was opening a thread seeing if anybody knows what they will be like and what you hope you will see with are walker friends, and maybe that armor will be too stong for blasters and they will have to use harpoons and tow cables to take them down.

(go to the link)

CermDocuments and Settings\David\My Documents\My Pictures\rots_teaser38.jpg

LandoSpeeder
What?

Grievous_90210
what do u mean what

Sith Master X
Sorry, but I don't quite follow either. erm

Grievous_90210
crap the link didnt work

Grievous_90210
but yeah onthe scene on the teaser trailer with like a million wookies in the background there are some sort of prototype at-at and juggernauts

LandoSpeeder
Cool. But what about them?

Grievous_90210
u catch my drift

Sithspawned
img58.exs.cx/img58/5585/juggernautROTS.jpg

Grievous_90210
what do u want too see them do

LandoSpeeder
I just don't get what you why exactly you want to talk about them. What's their to talk about?

Grievous_90210
do u think they will have a big part in the battle of kashhykk

LandoSpeeder
Probably but Is that all you want to know?

Grievous_90210
wouldnt it be sweet if they had like harpoons and tow cables on the prototype at-at and we havent seen juggernauts in action so what do want to see

SomeGuy57
Does it really matter what they do?

Grievous_90210
nevermind someone lock this topic

LandoSpeeder
Ok I get it know. Actually All those robotic walking things (AT-AT, AT-ST, so on) don't really do much but walk around and shoot thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.