Anakin Kills all jedi in the council and temple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astan_Jogive
First of all Im sorry if some1 has alraedy posted this thread, but I just heard a rumour that after Ani kills Mace and a few other jedi for Palpatine, he is sent along with a number of clone troopers to the jedi council to kill all of the jedi. Has anyone got any info on this?

SMOKE187
i think its true it's been a year since i read spoilers

Astan_Jogive
I kno its anoyin to have long messages, but wot I heard is that after Grevious blabs to Obi b4 he dies about Sideous, mace finds out form obi n goes with a few jedi to get im. Ani walks in as they r fighting n protects Palpatine bcoz he is his bodyguard. Palptine convinces him to join the darkside. Then Palpatine decares himself Emperor and Jedi as enemys of the Empire.

Astan_Jogive
This is wen the clones turn against Yoda and the Wookies. Then Ani goes to the Temple with some clone troops and kills them all, even the kids. Yoda returns and see's what Ani has done then meets Sideous and is beaten. Sideous pushes him out of the window of the temple and he is saved by Bail Organna who is cahsed by clones for a little while. Does anyone have ne more info about this or is it just silly? It wud explain alot tho.

Jedi Priestess
This has been confirmed months ago. Next time you might try the search button. wink

Cheesiness
Guess what?

Naredhel
How many more nubjes >.<

cornponious
* YAWN *

Did somebody mention very old news?

corn

AddictedToBoys
anakin kills every jedi 'cept yoda and obi-wan

Morridini
No he does not.

:.Space Opera.:
yeah.....clones dude. clones kill LOTS of JEDI.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.