Kingdom Come SuperMan vs MaestroHulk vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
???

lightaxe
doomsday is a none factor in this fight. I think that KC Supes would win though. But then again maestro could lift like twice as much as normal hulk so i dont know.

Capt.JK
I agree with Doomsday being a non-issue in this fight, and I have to go with Maestro on this one. He was walking around using the leftover artifacts of some of the greatest heroes in the Marvel Universe as decorations. Kingdom Come Supes seemed like the same old boring character he always was, just a few more grays in the cowlick. I see Maestro using his big "S" as a doley in his throne room.

supremthor
i think KC superman will come out on top

Fanboy
Yeah Kingdom Come Superman would win because he was actually more stronger then when he was younger.

Victor Von Doom
Maestro for me. KC Superman would be a worthy foe, could possibly win. Doomsday isn't a non-factor, but don't see him winning it.

Hegemon875
KC seems to be very similiar to pre crisis supes so that being said nearly anyone would get a thrashing by big blue.

Kento
Originally posted by Fanboy
Yeah Kingdom Come Superman would win because he was actually more stronger then when he was younger.

Wasn't Maestro and older, and stronger version of Hulk also?

Victor Von Doom
Yeah.

Mider
Doomsday none your talking about a guy who beat the shit out of all the members of the JLA with one punch each then killed superman then came back stronger and gave Darkseid trouble he would cant really lose he would just die and come back even stronger.

Victor Von Doom
Well they aren't going to sit around waiting for his return.

Hegemon875
oh and what will they be doing running around waiting for his return?

JWangSDC
I think DD is still the favorite to win this battle. I'd put my money on Maestro hulk though.

Kento
Depends :P Does Doomsday get to be a older version like they are?

But in all seriousness..I've just seen Doomsday so I can't say. Though I've heard of Maestro cause my cousin had the comic with him in it.

eleveninches
KC supes wins!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.