Ok people what is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
In ATOC when OB-Wan and Anakin go into the bar after the assassin, at one point ANakin walks by some people and does a force wave thing. The people all look up what the heck did he just do? Anyone know? I seem to remember reading something about this but Ive forgotten. He's a shot of it.

yerssot
I thought he just said "hi" to that pink twi'lek who's GL's daughter standing next to ahmed best

Jedi Priestess
no I dont think so, I think there was something else going on I read

Sith Master X
Hmm...that is quite interesting.

Jedi Priestess
damn, Ush never around when ya need his ass messed

wuTa

Jedi Priestess
<---is female and you belong in the comic book section stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
No one knows? sad sad sad

§pearhead
yea...as wuTa's saying, you're looking into it too much blink he's waving "hi", not doing anything "force"ful (no pun intended. really.)

Jedi Priestess
Now why would he be doing that?

yerssot
because it's GL's daughter, if he gets it on with her he is settled to play in: "The Adventures of the Medium-Aged Indiana Jones" wink

though I do think I read somewhere he met that girl in a race somewhere?

Revan X
My guess is that he was probably asking around for the bounty hunter they were looking for and people denied him or some one was trying to sell him some thing like the guy trying to sell deft sticks to Obi-wan.

roundisfunny
If they were still looking for the assassin, he may have just been trying to get a "read" on the bar patrons to see if anyone had information in their heads he could use.

Sesse
Perhaps he saw a rodent of somekind running on the floor. He tricked it to go and drown itself into a nearest water spot.

Sith Master X
Yeah, that's what I thought too. stick out tongue

§pearhead
So his first act of evil is killing a rat? sad

bILLYgOAT
a gentle force push to get through the crowds maybe?

wuTa
actually i always thought he was doing some mind trick to have the twilek check him out...i know if i could do a mind tricks i'd make aliens check me out

Red Superfly
Maybe he was just waving camply.

"oooh hello there!"

Clai Keboa
He says "Jedi business, go back to your drinks" and raises his hand in gesture as most people do... it's called body language.... nothing more

Reading way too much into this JP..

Xanatos
Muuuahhhahahatwisted

Jedi Priestess
Ok I'm gonna buy this. yes thanks smile

I would however like to know from Revan X what the hell are "deft sticks?"

roundisfunny
They are sticks that, when lit and inhaled, make you very handy and skilled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.