She-Hulk vs.Black Scorpion vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Jennifer Walters makes her anger to become as She-Hulk.Darcy Walker turned to become as the Black Scorpion and Diane Prince has rounding to become as Wonder Woman.What do you think about the sexiest between She-Hulk,The Black Scorpion and Wonder Woman?

supremthor
WW wins

Tron
Who the hell's Black Scorpion?

FeceMan
Who cares? Asian Hulk is a douche. Yes, a literal douche.

Asian Hulk
The Black Scorpion is a sexy crime-fighting vigilante to captured against her villains.have you not watched a TV series?

Asian Hulk
What do you think guys?come on comments!!!!! mad

Tron
The TV series? I know what you're talking about now, and I have an answer; she dies. It's anyone's guess with She-Hulk and Wonder Woman, which there's already a thread on, but Black Scorpion dies. And, I think you know that. I know you're trying to be funny with this (I know cause I've seen a couple of other threads, and you can be serious and easily understood when you wanna be), but this isn't helping you're cause here.

lightaxe
ouch y0

Tron
I wasn't like trying to be insulting or whatever. It's okay to try to be funny with some things, but you can only do it for so long before it gets old. I'll admit, I do find some match-ups amusing, but some just leave me like "huh?"

Asian Hulk
Come On!!!!Do you have suggestion about Wonder Woman,She Hulk and Black Scorpion? mad

Arsenal
I think Wonder Woman would win. She's the strongest and she can fly. Not to mention her magic lasso.
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/8914/asianhulk.gif

ScarletSpider
Actually, I think She-Hulk is the strongest now, having recently doubled her strength, but with greater versatility in powers and her lasso, Diana takes it.

WW_Rules
Black Scorpian takes one look at the competition and bows out. This leaves it between Diana and Jen. Diana has the edge in strength, speed and fighting skill. Early on into Jen realises she's in trouble. After being savagely pummeled by Diana Jen falls to her knees to beg for mercy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.