George Lucas SUED!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MoviesFan
Well here it is, lots of you have called this guy and Lucasfilm greedy, mean, etc.

Well check this out

http://theindyexperience.com/tie_lite/november_2004.shtml#0000498

According to this he is being sued.

!!!

Thoughts anyone?

Browncoat
Writers get stiffed all the time; that's nothing new, and nothing unique to Lucas. Hope the guy wins.

ragesRemorse
Yeah, writers get nothing when it comes to movie adaptations. I am just wandering why Lucas coorperations diddnt pay the guy. I am sure it was a mis understanding somewhere. I mean four million dollars is absolutely nothing to Lucas. George could shove his hand up his ass and pull out a fist full of millions.

MoviesFan
I am rooting for the author aswell

This is insane he wasnt paid earlier

Jackie Malfoy
Lucas will get this stupid sueing over with.He is good with dealing wiht this sort of thing.I could not see why anybody would sue a great gay like Lucas!
Well it is there lost!JM

Morridini
I didn't read through the link, but did it say whu he has waited this long before suing? It must have gone 30 (or ws it 20?) years now.

JKozzy
Go Black!!

eXSBass
That's like pennies to Lucas seeing as he's getting his income from Hyper$pace. StarWars means nothing to him! I say let me direct it! laughing out loud

Sith Master X
Go Lucas. no expression

Cinemaddiction
Why is this in Episode 3? Aside from relating to Indiana Jones, he has done more than Star Wars... roll eyes (sarcastic)

darktim1
Yeah I was wondering that myself and who cares because I don't .

tlbauerle
Seems like this author waited a long time to make a case...like twenty frickin years.

Darth Subjekt
cause Ep 3 is coming out...prolly a star trek fan....you know how theres always 2 or 3 of them at a star wars movie......trying, but they cant stop the machine.

GCG
OK ! so who gives a shayt if he is being sued ?

rich people always get sued ,

from one side side i Hate lucas having LFL profiteering from all Star wars fans who have bought all the toys, action figures, books , comics, films, movies, trilogies ((and anything whatsoever)) and most of all ALL THOSE FANS WHO GAVE HIM SUPPORT WHEN " THE PHANTOM MENACE " was RELEASED.

and from the other side I HATE those others who wait silently in their lair and wait when its more appropriate for them to POUNCE on their so called ' friends'.

I WANT A CLEAN WORLD, IN WHICH EVERYONE SAYS WHATS ON HIS MIND AND EXPRESSES ONESELF IN ALL MEANS !

sometimes i hate being human !

mtryder
Maybe next time you'd do better in relating your thoughts to a trained monkey with a typewriter, cause that made absolutely no sense whatsoever

GCG
Maybe next nickle and dime ya read it, your Chinese Blind should be crystal.

if ya want me ter spell it ter ya just pm me.

Nah Eigh'een Pence whatsovere ; i'll give ya nah Eigh'een Pence whatsoever !

'na Eigh'een Pence ter you' means ya 'ave absolutly nah idea of your whereabouts.

Ushgarak
Pointless. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.