ultimate blob vs. ultimate collosus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
blob is 8 ft tall and wieghs 976 pounds with class 90 stength and collosus is 7 ft. and 800. who wins? I'm voting for blob

crazyspinz
ultimate colossus is godly strong, he beat thor, hawkeye and iron man all at the same time, blob is dead

juggernaut74
Dont forget he did lay the smack down on Magneto on a differrent occasion. So my vote goes for Colossus. I wonder how he would hold up against Ultimate Hulk. Being he beat Thor and Iron man back to back I think he would hold his own rather well.

pr1983
what spinz said...

crazyspinz
normal colossus is just as strong as him aperantly now

juggernaut74
He did stop a huge train dead in its tracks with no problem and then he carried a sunken russian Submarine out of the water all by himself so he might rival Hulks strength.

pr1983
by normal do u mean in astonishing x-men?

as for colossus, as well as the train, did u see that one where he just stood there and the car hit him? it was like hitting a lamppost, the car was wrapped around him, and he didnt even make the effort to stop it.

ultimate blob is good, but colossus picked a sentinel up over his head and threw it.

crazyspinz
yes i mean astonishing, but isnt that in the mainstream universe

ScarletSpider
They'd probably just go out on a date.

pr1983
yes, i was just making sure, i havent read astonishing unfortunately...

laughing, but im sure colossus has standards...

crazyspinz
i dont even think michal jackson would go on a date with the blob

unless of course its the blob when he is 8

pr1983
laughing he likes the chubby ones methinks...

FeceMan
WRONG!

Reacting2
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
They'd probably just go out on a date. sick!

DickBlazer
Ultimate colossus easy. He was trashing everyone and everything in the ultimate universe. Clearly one of the strongest and arguably the physically strongest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.