Who is Batman?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
Do you consider Bruce Wayne's death to be the death of Batman, or do you consider 'Batman' to continue to live on after Wayne's death in the form of someone else taking up the mantle of the Bat?
In other words, does Bruce Wayne make Batman who he is, or is Batman something someone with Bruce's psyche can take on and make his own?!

Arachnoidfreak
When Wayne got his back broken by Bane, someone tried to take his place as Batman. It really wasn't the same. Wayne is one-of-a-kind.

Are you saying Bruce already died, or IF Bruce did die?

Punkyhermy
a 'what if' question. ..

Arsenal
Bruce is one of a kind. No one could ever be as good as he is if they put on the costume, although Dick would come pretty close.

Magee
I think if Bruce died then someone would take his place. Probably not another Batman but similiar, like a tribute to him wink

Havoc470
batman is a man thats a bat.....anyone watch bathumb?

crazyspinz
hence the series "batman beyond"

Bardock42
Or the batman from the Future, you know the one on pluto or whatever in this one million thingy, and I think Tim will become Batman, he won't be as good but you know Nobody is Bruce Wayne (or perfect or whatever)

OB1-adobe
Didn't Dick Grayson take over as Batman for a while?

wuTa
yep

Joker1237
Did a ok job, I can see Grayson being a great Batman,

But not the Batman.

vaya_the_elf
Sorry but if Bruce dies, so does batman.

Sure other people can try, but no one can be as good as the original

Punkyhermy
Only Dick Grayson is a worthy succesor...But he can hardly be considered a replacement.

Joker1237
I mean the Flash did ok with diff people behind the mask. Maybe the same can be said of Batman??

Bat Dude
Dudez, read Teen Titans #17! Tim Drake becomes Batman! And his greatest opponent...Joker's daughter! I'm not making this up. Oh, and Joker, the saying goes, "Kill and the world laughs with you. Die, and you laugh alone." Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Jay Garrick(the only Flash) Jack Napier9the only Joker) Jason Todd(the only dead Robin)
Jean Paul Valley(the only Batman) Bruce Wayne(the only original Batman)

Joker1237
ok I fix it, I did beat the game, was doing it by memory. Did not want to work my way up to that level again. That guy with the missles had me going crazy to beat.

Bat Dude
Yeah, I had a hard time until I got the stradegy guide, then it told me to throw batarangs at his mssiles

Joker1237
yeah here I was beating easy boss after easy boss. I must had lost to that missle guy about 50 times before I beat him.

I knew it was the batrangs, But the aiming, now that is the killer. by the time I got the aim he was lock and and ready, and thus I had to move out of the way and lose the aim to not get hit.

Still have problems with that guy. It takes a while lol.

Bat Dude
Yeah he is pretty hard. But my favorite level is when you're fighting Joker in mid-air

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.