Axis Of Justice Live Album.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Tom Morello (Rage, Audioslave) and Serj Tankian (SOAD) have a political group called Axis Of Justice which you may be aware of. Well they did a tour with their bands and other bands and release a live album on the 16th of the concert and it's songs.

But wait, check out the track listing:

1. Where The Streets Have No Name- Flea,Brad Wilk,Tom Morello,Pete Yorn,Tim Walker,Serj Tankian,Maynard James Keenan,Jonny Polonsky
2. (What's So Funny About) Peace, Love and Understanding- Chris Cornell,Maynard James Keenan
3. Alice In My Fantasies- Flea,Brad Wilk,Tom Morello,Pete Yorn,Serj Tankian
4. Piano Impovisation- Serj Tankian
5. Charades- Serj Tankian
6. Until The End- The Nightwatchman
7. I Feel Good Again- Pete Yorn,Simon Petty,Tim Walker,Malcolm Cross,Sir Jordan,Joe Mora
8. Get Up, Stand Up- Serj Tankian,Tom Morello,Wayne Kramer,Flea,John Dolmayan
9. Union Song- The Nightwatchman
10. Free Jam- Flea,Brad Wilk,Serj Tankian
11. What's Golden- Jurassic 5
12. Freedom- Jurassic 5
13. Speak On It- Knowledge,Serj Tankian
14. Chimes Of Freedom- Tom Morello,Serj Tankian,Pete Yorn,Flea,Brad Wilk
15. Jeffrey Are You Listening?- Serj Tankian,Tom Morello,Brad Wilk,Brian O'Conner

Maynard James Keenan and Chris Cornell duet. Any Questions?

-AC

Alpha Centauri
I know you are all against Bumping but there are many many many who would love to know about this so I shall hoof it to the top.

-AC

Darth Revan
I didn't know Maynard was working on Axis of Justice... *twitch*

Alpha Centauri
It's a live album. Either that or the DVD is live.

I think it might just be old material that has just been released. Around 2002 time coz Tool were still touring then and Audioslave were around.

Either way, I aint gonna complain man. Check out that setlist for crying out loud, the people on it. Maynard and Cornell? Maynard and Tankian?

I'd buy that for a dolla.

-AC

norrin radd
is that for sale? i never heard anything about that, i have to check it ou, thanks.

norrin radd
(doble post sorry)

norrin radd
erase (problems with my computer)

Alpha Centauri
It comes out on the 16th. Can get it from Amazon or any decent store I'd guess.

-AC

furryman
ordered off amazon.. hope it doesn't break the bank

Alpha Centauri
I believe you all were about to say something along the lines of "Thanks AC."?

-AC

furryman
nah, you know we love you for it, goes without saying! wink

norrin radd
Thanks A.C.

Alpha Centauri
^^^This guy has the right idea. Haha.

You're welcome, all two of you.

-AC

wicker_man
I'm surprised Zack Le Roach didn't get involved being such a politically motivated musical figure. Good to see Flea in there too.

Alpha Centauri
I think where it was Audioslave too he didn't want Rage fanatics expecting a reunion or something, incase it overshadowed the other acts.

-AC

wicker_man
Granted a 'Rage' reunion would overshadow the intended purpose but maybe he could've duet ed with non-rage members - extinguish the build up.

Alpha Centauri
I think people there would be smart enough to not let a Rage reunion over shadow the other artists there, but just boost the intensity of the whole gig. It would have been good to have him there.

-AC

wicker_man
Indeed pity the album would be lost on a large majority of the UK music scene.

Alpha Centauri
Well we're having our own version of the US's screamo/emo scene at the moment.

Tons of bands coming out all sounding like each other, except the sound is Indie, not Emo.

-AC

furryman
It came today, woohoo!

loserib
i would not waste my money on an album full of hippie ass covers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.